1557 users online (304 members and 1253 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1497
  1. #856
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by GSDbestbreed View Post
    JL was 150-155lbs at the most. He wasnt a large man. He didn't have extreme musculature, or a mesomorph build. He appeared to be thin fit, and not very tall, maybe in the 5'7 -5'9 range.

    Dead weight ( sorry for the term ) could have been manipulated pretty easily by a man of LM's stature, given the fact they are relatively the same size ( LM probably being slightly smaller, but not significantly ). Plus you have the adrenaline factor and no time constraints (i.e. he didn't need to rush, and there was no threat of him being caught ) also, LM's apartment was tiny, so he wouldn't have to move the body far. I think its all a moot point anyway, because it didnt appear to me he moved the body at all, rather he just let JL bleed out from the wound on his neck. At the 3:40 mark of the vid, there is a significant amount of blood on the bed which leads me to believe this.

    You assume he only used a butchers knife to dismember the limbs, and head. but you dont actually see the cuts go all the way through, from top to bottom. The limbs/head are still attached, even though there are gaping wounds. Only when their is an obvious edit in the vid, are the limbs/head detached. He could have used a myriad of instruments to cut through the bone, none of which would be hard to obtain, and could easily be purchased at a hardware store ( I'm a hunter, and I use a 10$ hacksaw to cut the antlers off of Deer which are VERY dense, cutting through human bone wouldn't be an issue, and there are a variety of handsaws that could be used to do this). I assume he used something like this, and then simply edited it out.

    You say he appeared devoid of feelings? I should say so, he just butchered an innocent human being in the most grotesque of ways. I dont suspect feelings are LM's strong suit. My contention is that all of the ghastly deeds LM committed were for shock value, and to "out do" if you will, the other kill vids that are available on the net, I contend that these acts weren't committed only to feed his abhorrent desires, but to stroke his ego as well. For all of his innumerable faults, LM was fairly internet savvy, and he knew what was out there. So I surmise when he concocted this nefarious plot, he wanted to combined all elements that are available on other vids ( necrophilia, cannibalism, dismemberment ) and then put them all in one macabre video, with him being the maestro,thus giving him a sense of worth ( albeit a demented one ).

    People are giving this idiot too much credit, and thus making this incident into a conspiracy. LM didnt have friends, or close associations ( close enough to trust with a murderous plot anyway ) yet you're willing to believe there were 2 other people in the room with him who may have helped? If that were the case then a proven narcissist, all around evil fiend, who is infinitely self absorbed/obsessed would have committed the ultimate act of altruism by leaving a trail of bread crumbs leading too and incriminating himself, with the eventual outcome resulting in life imprisonment. And he did this to protect 2 other psychopaths which he must have had a great affinity for? Come on, thats just silly talk.

    This POS committed this atrocity himself. It was his first and only time. All of his actions post the incident wreak of amateurism. He's not a bright or sophisticated individual, he's not a criminal mastermind. He's a sick man who failed in every aspect of life. So in order to attach worth to his miserable existence, he concocted a scheme in his twisted and perverted mind to kill someone and video it. He did nothing more than con a seemingly nice man over to his apartment, and murder him. That is all there is to this grand conspiracy.
    I don't see any evidence in the edited kill vid that he moved JLs torso around ...just the smaller parts. And also I noted in the vid that dark blanket that is seen both in the bathroom stills and under the body go JL when he is in the bed...that could have been used to carry stuff to and fro.
    IMO.JMO.IMHO.MOO ....and sorry if it's been posted before..

  2. #857
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Small town at a pristine lake in Ontario
    Posts
    3,087

    Lightbulb

    Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    -------------------------------------------
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

  3. #858
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,674
    Quote Originally Posted by dandan08 View Post
    Personally I don't think LM had an accomplice, but, and i've posted about this a few times, who is the other person in the "Python and Sicko" vid that was uploaded in December?

    In that video, you see LM petting the python whilst being filmed by someone else. The camera is then given to LM and this person can be seen petting the python (you only see their body and arm/hand). LM is wearing the same clothes and santa hat that can be seen in the kitten killing vid, and in the same room too.

    Now my question is this, if that person had nothing to do with the kitten killing vid, then why haven't they come forward and said "that person is Luka Magnotta"? Surely they would know since the case is now worldwide news.

    Maybe they were selling him the python? or buying the python from him or something like that? And have nothing to do with the kill vid. But if that's the case why haven't they come forward to LE or the media? Maybe that person WAS present in the kitten killing vid....
    I haven't watched any of the videos and don't plan to. Sorry I can't comment on that part but perhaps those who have seen it could weigh in.

    Perhaps there were other accomplices in the kitten video but not JL's murder? I realize cruelty to animals is a serious crime but perhaps LE is focused on the murder case right now? The kitten video may come into the trial or not. We don't know at this point. They may have enough evidence to convict him and put him away for life. I guess, at the end of the day, all victims will be vindicated. Human and animal.

    Also, there was discussion that the kitten killings occurred overseas. Perhaps that is another reason LE is not pursuing it? IDK...just random thoughts.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  4. #859
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    87
    I know there was some discussion about the writing in the closet,
    "IF YOU DONT like the Reflection. DONT look in the Mirror. I DONT Care."

    It could mean so many things.

    Maybe this is a stretch, but it's tone is of multiple personalities. It's almost like a mean, dominant personality is telling the weaker, fragile personality to suck it up. That kind of fits with LM hitting himself in the head sometimes.

    Thoughts?

    Oh, in researching this message, I stumbled on a youtube video that made me laugh a little. I don't want to link it because it's probably against the rules here, but if you search on "Don't like what you see in the mirror? Use EFT" Maybe I shouldn't poke fun, but I found it pretty funny and we all need a good laugh now and again!

  5. #860
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    For those who have seen the video, what Casablanca poster was being focused on? There are many Casablanca posters. Was there anything on the poster that stood out? TIA

    Also, imo, having the alleged murder weapon hidden underneath the pillow as was being speculated by a member here, doesn't necessarily mean JL was a willing partner. If he was drugged, I don't understand why that's even being suggested.

    Again, I haven't watched the video so my comments are based on what's being posted here.
    The Casablanca poster is the one in all the non graphic stills for the video and the one he was posing in front of in other pics not from the killvid.."the" one that has been all over and in several pics. If for some reason you haven't seen those pictures ( again they are not graphic) I would be happy to supply you with one for your reference.

    Just because JL was drugged doesnt mean he wasn't originally willing. <modsnip>

    And much respect for you decision not to view the video.
    Last edited by JBean; 06-12-2012 at 10:37 AM. Reason: removed comments
    IMO.JMO.IMHO.MOO ....and sorry if it's been posted before..

  6. #861
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousRus View Post
    I know there was some discussion about the writing in the closet,
    "IF YOU DONT like the Reflection. DONT look in the Mirror. I DONT Care."

    It could mean so many things.

    Maybe this is a stretch, but it's tone is of multiple personalities. It's almost like a mean, dominant personality is telling the weaker, fragile personality to suck it up. That kind of fits with LM hitting himself in the head sometimes.

    Thoughts?

    Oh, in researching this message, I stumbled on a youtube video that made me laugh a little. I don't want to link it because it's probably against the rules here, but if you search on "Don't like what you see in the mirror? Use EFT" Maybe I shouldn't poke fun, but I found it pretty funny and we all need a good laugh now and again!
    I am going to make friends with my reflection
    IMO.JMO.IMHO.MOO ....and sorry if it's been posted before..

  7. #862
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,674
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujercu View Post
    The Casablanca poster is the one in all the non graphic stills for the video and the one he was posing in front of in other pics not from the killvid.."the" one that has been all over and in several pics. If for some reason you haven't seen those pictures ( again they are on graphic) I would be happy to supply you with one for your reference.

    Just because JL was drugged doesnt mean he wasn't originally willing. <Modsnip>

    And much respect for you decision not to view the video.
    I was only interested in the Casablanca poster. Is there a way to get a still shot of the poster without the graphic? I googled and there are many. Here is an example: http://www.allposters.com/-st/Casabl...ters_c188_.htm

    I was wondering which one he chose for the video. I'm not discounting your theory about the willing versus non willing. In fairness, there is not much we know about the victim at this point. Yes, there have been rumblings about JL frequenting some questionable websites but again, I'm not sure that has been confirmed or whether or not it's even true. His friends don't think the 2 were lovers but there have been 2 sides of him posted online so who knows. Some say they met in the "deep web", others say they met at the convenience store, etc. Sadly, the only one who knows the truth is dead.
    Last edited by JBean; 06-12-2012 at 10:38 AM. Reason: removed comments from quoted post
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  8. #863
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    231
    I just want to add the rest of LMs common mistakes. I checked every post from those two sites:
    http://estrip.org/author/list_articles/lukamagnotta
    http://lotusbomb.wordpress.com/
    I also started going through his questions on yahoo answers, but I will stop, because there is not much text in those.
    He is definitely making those mistakes over and over again.
    origionally
    unbeleaveable
    morans (for morons)
    plaine
    writting (for writing)
    inspered (for inspired)
    morn (for mourn)
    atleast
    desparately
    promiscuis
    noone
    alot
    mischievious


  9. #864
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,674

    Legal Analyst

    Skurka's Spin: Can Magnotta receive a fair trial in this country?
    http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories...-trial-120612/
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  10. #865
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    231


    Its this one. I will remember it forever now.
    http://eu.movieposter.com/posters/ar...ain/2/b70-1194
    Last edited by JBean; 06-12-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: add link


  11. #866
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,674
    Quote Originally Posted by italianWSfan View Post

    http://eu.movieposter.com/posters/ar...ain/2/b70-1194
    Its this one. I will remember it forever now.
    Grazie!
    Last edited by JBean; 06-12-2012 at 10:24 AM. Reason: add link
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

  12. #867
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by italianWSfan View Post
    I just want to add the rest of LMs common mistakes. I checked every post from those two sites:
    http://estrip.org/author/list_articles/lukamagnotta
    http://lotusbomb.wordpress.com/
    I also started going through his questions on yahoo answers, but I will stop, because there is not much text in those.
    He is definitely making those mistakes over and over again.
    origionally
    unbeleaveable
    morans (for morons)
    plaine
    writting (for writing)
    inspered (for inspired)
    morn (for mourn)
    atleast
    desparately
    promiscuis
    noone
    alot
    mischievious

    It sounds like he might be dyslexic.

  13. #868
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    248
    Quote Originally Posted by italianWSfan View Post
    I just want to add the rest of LMs common mistakes. I checked every post from those two sites:
    http://estrip.org/author/list_articles/lukamagnotta
    http://lotusbomb.wordpress.com/
    I also started going through his questions on yahoo answers, but I will stop, because there is not much text in those.
    He is definitely making those mistakes over and over again.
    origionally
    unbeleaveable
    morans (for morons)
    plaine
    writting (for writing)
    inspered (for inspired)
    morn (for mourn)
    atleast
    desparately
    promiscuis
    noone
    alot
    mischievious


    A few more to add from his post under his cutelittlenemo1 alias here:

    http://answers.psychcentral.com/Depr...to-change-it-/

    alchohalic
    posative
    pathalogical
    lier
    conn
    horendous
    doezens
    relationsship
    assulted
    forign
    manipulateive

  14. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    I swore myself away from this case... I admit I can't stay away!
    I also can't find the video online ANYWHERE!

    I will contact my son's friends... I'm sure they can locate the footage....
    I can't have any REAL opinion without All of the infomation!

    Wish me luck!
    The video won't shock me at all... in a physical way.
    I have seen autopsies... witnessed deaths...
    the psychological sickness of the perp however, is a new avenue for me!
    I couldn't get past the first couple of seconds

  15. #870
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by dandan08 View Post
    A few more to add from his post under his cutelittlenemo1 alias here:

    http://answers.psychcentral.com/Depr...to-change-it-/

    alchohalic
    posative
    pathalogical
    lier
    conn
    horendous
    doezens
    relationsship
    assulted
    forign
    manipulateive
    Whoa! Thanks, I have never seen this one before!
    The stuff he writes about his family and his abuse sounds true to me.

Page 58 of 100 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #10
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 729
    Last Post: 06-20-2012, 02:57 PM
  2. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #9
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1665
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 10:33 AM
  3. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #6
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1398
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 10:21 AM
  4. ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5
    By imamaze in forum Luka Rocco Magnotta General Discussion Threads
    Replies: 1481
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 12:40 PM