1361 users online (304 members and 1057 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Wawa Site Hacked Replaced By Kawaii Hitler

Just who Kawaii Hitler is I don't know, but we don't take kindly to having our Wawa messed with.

On Friday visitors to the Wawa site looking for a hoagie got the image of a cartoon Hitler. The group UGNazi claimed the hack job.

Now I want a Wawa Iced Tea.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-06-0...eb-hacker-site

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    weird - sometimes they hack the oddest sites

**waits for "what is a wawa?!?!"** LoL

(Being from the south, I had never heard of such a place until I moved to MD. Now when that name crosses my lips, when talking to old friends and family, they always seem to be very fascinated by what a "wawa" is. LoL This phenomenon is not exclusive to me, I've seen it happen with other people, as well. Gotta love the Wawa!)

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    **waits for "what is a wawa?!?!"** LoL

(Being from the south, I had never heard of such a place until I moved to MD. Now when that name crosses my lips, when talking to old friends and family, they always seem to be very fascinated by what a "wawa" is. LoL This phenomenon is not exclusive to me, I've seen it happen with other people, as well. Gotta love the Wawa!)
    I thought they were referring to Wawa, Ontario.
    Anything worth dewing, is worth dewing well!
    Proud parent of 3 rescued schnauzers

how DARE they mess with WaWa!!! the least they could have done was shipped me some wawa coffee since they don't have any here in NC. sometimes i miss NJ, miss my wawa coffee and subs....
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Well they've gone as far down as Virginia now y'all so maybe they'll go further South? My nephew so no way not in Georgia people move too slow. You gotta be swift in Wawa.

i hope we get some here in NC. my daughter ships me wawa coffee for christmas lol.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!