1997 users online (450 members and 1547 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1525
    New development in missing case of Ft. Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...88414#48188414

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousD View Post
    From the Today Show: New development in missing case of Ft. Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/tod...88414#48188414
    From the video...

Reporter: Detective Jeff Locklear says at the center of the investigation...the texts and calls Kelli made after leaving the bar.

Detective Locklear: I think they weigh heavily on the events of that night and how she felt about what was going on and who she was with.

Sounds to me like after they left the bar Kelli expressed to somebody via call and/or text that she was uncomfortable being with Nick.

One thing I've wondered for a while but haven't posted is if Nick took her somewhere after they left the bar...maybe he told her he had some place he'd like to show her. Obviously they couldn't have gone far if her last ping was in the Ramsey St area around FB/her apartment (and if no pings show it leaving the area). I thought of maybe Carver Falls Rd, since it's very rural and close by. Another area might be behind Methodist University.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Clearly states husband was in FL and is not a suspect, so check him off the list...

ETA - no mention of her karaoke friend being questioned..
    Detective Locklear:"I believe he (nick holbert) has very valuable information as to where's she's at."
    I think as far as LE is concerned it is a real short list.
    Everybody cooperates,but nobody talks.

I have just moved to Fayettville and I am on the fence about suspects but one thing that is very coincidental is the serial rapist that is terrorizing this place. He struck again 2 days ago and right in Kelly's complex. What if when NH dropped her off she was then attacked by this sicko? Also, the area behind the bar is very dense and it scares me that the river is just 30 seconds around the corner by car ride.

http://www2.nbc17.com/news/2012/jul/...-c-ar-2430380/

Quote Originally Posted by phantomthought View Post
    Detective Locklear:"I believe he (nick holbert) has very valuable information as to where's she's at."
    BBM

Yes, that comment made me

Ramsey Street Rapist

Actually where the Friday morning rape occurred and where Kelli's apartment is located is approximately 0.7 tenths of a mile - a little over a half mile.

Quote Originally Posted by gumshoemamma View Post
    I have just moved to Fayettville and I am on the fence about suspects but one thing that is very coincidental is the serial rapist that is terrorizing this place. He struck again 2 days ago and right in Kelly's complex. What if when NH dropped her off she was then attacked by this sicko? Also, the area behind the bar is very dense and it scares me that the river is just 30 seconds around the corner by car ride.

Quote Originally Posted by gumshoemamma View Post

That's not Kelli's complex. It is close, about a half mile away as the crow flies. The article wrongly combines King's Grant Condominiums (where that rape happened) on Bubble Creek Drive and Meadowbrook at King's Grant, which is where Kelli lived. They are actually two different places.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'm sorry I thought they were the same.

Is there any doubt now that LE believes NH is their POI/suspect? They've done everything but jump up and down screaming it. Sure, LE could be wrong, but remember they do know more than WE do (afterall we are not investigators). Imagine the odds of a RSO dropping off a young pretty woman safely, but not right at her apartment, and then a random rapist getting her. A text specifying she "got home safely" was sent, but she appears to have never made it back to her apartment. A random rapist would care about sending a txt message from Kelli's phone to announce she got home safely, why?? Makes no sense.

That's a lot of odds to work through and the txt message evidence still has to be accounted for. Random attacker has no reason to send a message from KB's phone since no one would know he was ever with her!

Family Of Missing Fort Bragg Soldier Remains Hopeful

http://www.witn.com/news/headlines/F...6.html?ref=466

Posted: Mon 3:59 AM, Jul 16, 2012

The family of missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux isn't giving up hope that she will come home alive.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomthought View Post
    bbm

You don't even have to read between the lines to catch what that means.... mmmpppffff -- doesn't look good for NH, does it? If he took her to some remote area to have sex, etc., and things went wrong.... as Locklear says, they don't have a murder scene.... and probably never will if it's NH.

If they find her body tomorrow, seems to me evidence of a sexual assault would be non-existent. (Obviously I have no forensic science experience, but it's been a long time with respect to finding any evidence of that type on her body. Maybe injuries, but DNA??)

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Thanks for posting the link to this recent report.

These comments seem very telling to me:

Detective Jeff Locklear says "at the center of the investigation...the texts and calls Kelli made after leaving the bar. I think they weigh heavily on the events of that night and how she felt about what was going on and who she was with."

Was glad to hear they have interviewed NH a 3rd time; hope it proves fruitful.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousD View Post
    BBM

Yes, that comment made me
    Me too. I am now leaning toward NH based on LE's statements regarding the texts etc. What would be the odds of being alone with a RSO. Being dropped off and falling victim to a serial rapist. I would say slim to none. Husband now off my radar. Praying Kelli is found
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

I have done a cursory search thru some of these threads to see if there was a detailed report on NH's crime. Victims age etc. Some days i skimmed due to the emotional impact this case held for me. If anyone could point me in that direction it would be much appreciated.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    I have done a cursory search thru some of these threads to see if there was a detailed report on NH's crime. Victims age etc. Some days i skimmed due to the emotional impact this case held for me. If anyone could point me in that direction it would be much appreciated.
    This is the only report I've seen:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/103731/

Page 83 of 102 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast