1184 users online (212 members and 972 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ERRN1313 View Post
    Re-reading some of the original articles, I found this statement interesting:

"According to NBC, Mike would not say where he was Friday or over the weekend, but told police he and Kelli have a “happy” marriage and that the two are not estranged."

http://www.examiner.com/article/bar-...froggy-bottoms
    How many times have you heard it said by the spouse of a missing person that their marriage was happy, when in fact it wasn't.
    Don't know why a spouse can't simply say, "things weren't going well"!

Honesty is the best policy and would certainly help NOT create red flags and NOT raise hinky meters.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Quote Originally Posted by Madeleine74 View Post
    Good news?

Poor Kelli is likely deceased and her remains discarded. Finding her remains would be news, and would allow her family the ability to lay her to rest, but there won't be anything 'good' to come in this sad situation. A young woman with a promising life, gone.
    You are probably right, but I still hope. I didn't say it was likely.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomod View Post
    Honesty is the best policy and would certainly help NOT create red flags and NOT raise hinky meters.
    What he says or doesn't say to the media certainly affect how the public views him. I'm more interested in what he says to LE, which we obviously don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ERRN1313 View Post
    From first interview with Jane Velez Mitchell :

VELEZ-MITCHELL: No, I`m saying, in other words, from the time she disappeared to the time she was reported missing it`s more than 48 hours. That gives anybody who took her tremendous leeway to get away.

So given that this is the guy who was last seen, Nicholas Holbert, has anybody heard either Mike or Matt from law enforcement as to what he was doing after he claims he dropped her off for the next couple of days?

BORDEAUX: No. I mean, we haven`t heard anything. I mean, supposedly he was the last one to see her, you know? The last time I even talked to her was Friday afternoon and you know, we were just talking and texting and everything was fine, and I just let her go for the rest of the day because, you know. She has friends and she does things and I was in Florida visiting my parents so I didn`t think anything of it.

Link : http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/25/ijvm.01.html

I also noticed in the interview he starts by saying "I was ACTUALLY in Kissimmee, Florida" when asked where he was when he got the call and later when asked about his theory he starts off with "to be honest with you". Two wording choices that show deceite according to the statement analysis "experts". Not regarding HIS statements but other POI's statements who uses the same word choices. I don't know how much I buy into the "experts" opinions because I say "actually", "honestly" and "to tell you the truth" all the time when I'm not being deceitful. I guess it's who you want to believe depending on WHO they are talking about.
    I agree, we have no idea if he tried calling/texting her that weekend or not. There he only says that was the last time he talked to her. Even if not though, while it might be worth checking out it certainly isn't enough to make an arrest. I have little doubt LE has looked into it.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodHoundSleuther View Post
    Not sure if this makes any difference or not, but just in case I'm putting it out there. Per NamUS under the circumstances of Kelli's disappearance it states:

"Kelli Bordeaux, a 23-year-old Army medic, went missing after leaving a karaoke bar in Fayetteville, N.C. early on Saturday, April 14.

Law enforcement can track what she was doing and with whom for much of the night through phone records and text messages until she went missing immediately after departing from the "Froggy Bottoms" bar sometime between 12:57 and 1:20 AM."
    This is interesting. The timeline is back to where it was earlier in the case and matches what NH and FB's patrons claimed since the beginning.

LE made a statement/plea to the public that caused us to believe Kelli may have left the bar alot earlier, as early as midnight. LE wanted to know if anybody remembers seeing anything unusual along Ramsey Street around midnight iirc. I still wonder what prompted LE to make that request. I guess we'll never know.

NH stated Kelli asked for a ride home sometime after 1AM. LE must agree with the time NH gave them then.

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    This is interesting. The timeline is back to where it was earlier in the case and matches what NH and FB's patrons claimed since the beginning.

LE made a statement/plea to the public that caused us to believe Kelli may have left the bar alot earlier, as early as midnight. LE wanted to know if anybody remembers seeing anything unusual along Ramsey Street around midnight iirc. I still wonder what prompted LE to make that request. I guess we'll never know.

NH stated Kelli asked for a ride home sometime after 1AM. LE must agree with the time NH gave them then.
    They could have been looking for any suspicious activity before she left, i.e. cars lurking, etc...We may have assumed that when they asked for a certain time period that that meant they left at that time. They may have actually been looking for anything out of the ordinary beforehand. I don't know. Just throwing it out there.

Missing Soldier, Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux Remains Missing

http://fortbragg.patch.com/articles/...emains-missing

By Kelly Twedell
    5:15 am

Nearly seven months since her sister's disappearance, Kelli's sister writes in.

Bumping for Kelli.

From the news thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/new...eply&p=8563758
    Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post

Where is missing Fort Bragg soldier Kelli Bordeaux?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/19...elli-bordeaux/

By Cristina Corbin
    Published November 19, 2012
    FoxNews.com

"Got home safely" was the last message sent from Pfc. Kelli Bordeaux's cellphone on the night the Fort Bragg soldier disappeared from a North Carolina bar.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    new article

Gavin McRoberts, spokesman for the Fayetteville police, said the case remains an "active investigation."
    He did not call Holbert a "person of interest" or "suspect" in Bordeaux's disappearance, saying only, "He’s been a person we’ve been talking with."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/19...#ixzz2ChmJKiBq

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    new article
    With regards to her cell phone, has her carrier been named? That would make a huge difference, in regards to the 40 minute texts. Depending on her phone carrier, it may have been 40 minutes to get through, where as she may have sent them minutes apart.

I'm both sad and glad to see that her sister and others are trying to keep her disappearance in the news, but I am afraid the next we will see of her is for someone to stumble upon one of her bones while hunting or camping, or fishing.

Someone has killed her and hidden her body, possibly a good many miles away from where she was last seen by the folks at FB. He/she/they put her remains in the trunk of a car and drove 50+ miles out of town and dumped her little body in a river, swamp or deep in the woods. Unless the LEO's really have a good solid lead (and we have heard nothing??), the trail is getting as cold as the air around us.

<smh>

All posts, unless attributed, are "just my humble opinion," and they are to remain here in Websleuths and are not to be used elsewhere. Thank you.

This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.
    William Shakespeare, King Richard II

The Angel of the Waters, Bethesda Terrace, Central Park, New York City

Quote Originally Posted by lowes123 View Post
    With regards to her cell phone, has her carrier been named? That would make a huge difference, in regards to the 40 minute texts. Depending on her phone carrier, it may have been 40 minutes to get through, where as she may have sent them minutes apart.
    Her carrier was AT&T

Page 50 of 77 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast