Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    If the two people just gave her a ride home...why did she never make it home?
    And why are they not coming forward?
    I don't believe they did not hear about this murder...it has been all over the news, everywhere. And I don't think she would have left with complete strangers, i.e. first-timers in club-she probably had at least seen them, if not known them, so they are quite probably locals to some degree.
    Surely POI's, in my opinion, not saying suspects, but POI's as in people LE needs to find ASAP.
    Just my opinion, of course.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    Do you know him by face or do you actually know his name?
    Both.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MemoryFoam For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Memory would you clarify what you mean? ..i got a chill up my spine when i read your above post but then after reading other posts i see you may have meant just that we all already know it show Jaren with 2 people.. rather than how i first read it to mean that the 2people are known to many of you locals...

Eta: thank u i see u already answered..wow just wow...guess this rules out that they are just clueless that Jaren's gone, jmo.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MemoryFoam View Post
    Both.
    In that case, we can assume that police know the man's name. And we can assume that they have been unable to locate him. They must be releasing the video to ask people to contact authorities if they see him and to ID the woman.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    In that case, we can assume that police know the man's name. And we can assume that they have been unable to locate him. They must be releasing the video to ask people to contact authorities if they see him and to ID the woman.
    Bingo

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MemoryFoam For This Useful Post:

How far road travel is it between where she went missing and where she washed asore, does anyone know? I am starting to wonder if she was murdered in Miss. because I cant see her traveling that fast by water and the body parts were found so close together. I wonder if the body parts were thrown from a bridge close to wear she washed up.
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MemoryFoam View Post
    Bingo
    Most people are relatively easy to find if you have their name. An address on vehicle registration, etc. This is a person who does not want to be found.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    Heart wrenching.. just heart wrenching...the huge picture of Jaren and her baby girl on the beach has me in tears..
    http://actionnews17.com/News/AllNews...orthshore.aspx
    ETA: moo the pic of mom/daughter on the beach is extremely recent..
    Last edited by SmoothOperator; 06-12-2012 at 02:45 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Also from my link posted above. .
    But it’s Jaren’s good friend, Paula Latino of Ponchatoula, who has kept watch since day one of the disappearance, who seems to single-handedly sum up the thoughts of everyone aching to bring “Justice for Jaren.”

Latino writes Action News 17, “Jaren was loved by all who knew her. She was like a ray of sunshine with her infectious smile. When you saw her smile, you had to too, especially when she got that giggle going! Most of all she loved her daughter, her family and friends. She loved life and living it. She will be truly missed by many. Now we pray for justice for her.”

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    How far road travel is it between where she went missing and where she washed asore, does anyone know? I am starting to wonder if she was murdered in Miss. because I cant see her traveling that fast by water and the body parts were found so close together. I wonder if the body parts were thrown from a bridge close to wear she washed up.
    SunHerald.com (bbm):
    He said the woman could have been killed in Hancock or Harrison county.
    Definitely a possibility. New Orleans to Bay St. Louis area is only about an hour drive and actually, not even that long to get to the county line. Maybe the guy lives in that area.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mahmoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoo View Post
    Reports today said they are waiting for tidal experts to confirm if the body could have moved in from the west.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

If the person drove that far, it may have been nearing daylight before she was dumped.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

There was a full moon on June 5. There was a quarter-inch of rain. It may have been overcast. But the moon sure would have lit up bridges and the surrounding waters.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

IMO this photo linked to below shows IMO exactly why she was easily identifiable from the time her torso washed ashore.. jmo.

Jarens brother told LE in detail of her tattoos once she'd been reported missing ..
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/37379...type=1&theater

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Why dump a body in your own backyard? If the perp lives in BSL would he put the body right there in the Bay? Maybe I've lost too many to drowning but I know bodies can move far and swiftly in these waters.

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast