Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 05 June 2012 - #2

These photos disgust me. That couple looks so excited, giddy even, about the night they have planned! They aren't even worried about the cameras. Just sickening.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

So the video says they entered at 1:47 AM and left at 2:05 AM - not even 20 minutes inside?

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/12/...of-couple.html

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jcarothers For This Useful Post:

Need More Information!

I'm extremely curious to find out if and when she got into a cab, and who she got in it with, if anyone. Seems more likely that a cab driver would have some memory of picking her up than a random drunk eyewitness remembering seeing her leave amongst a constant flow of people. I've only been to the French Quarter once, but I don't recall seeing the streets anywhere close to empty (and I was out until about 4 am).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcmlxxix For This Useful Post:

https://twitter.com/katctv3/status/212615691872903168
    According to this the male is a POI the female they fear for her safety not good
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

Upon entering the club, it does not look like the were carded or had to pay a cover charge.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aconcernedcitizen For This Useful Post:

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...d/-/index.html

Video is here. Pretty good quality

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to glezell For This Useful Post:

I can't correlate the video with the still shot where the female is talking to the front door lady. I guess that came later on?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Here is the video of the couple entering ...

http://www.sunherald.com/2012/06/12/...of-couple.html

Officials said the couple are not suspects in Lockhart's death and they could be in danger also.

Very familiar people, I'd say.
    Nothing is sacred, no one gets a pass.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence ~ Hitchens

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

It is strange that LE has not been able to locate them.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

According to NBC 33, persons of interest have been identified in the case of a Louisiana woman whose body was found intentionally dismembered along the beach in Mississippi

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2012.../#.T9eVM5gredU

They have been identified according to this.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

The couple look high to me. And the female turns around and speaks to someone behind her just as the video stops....

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jacksonsquare For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by glezell View Post
    Looks like the female is turning around and joking/chatting it up with the door lady after entering. His demeanor looks to be excited and purposeful.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Just speculating here, but I would guess that law enforcement has a good idea who these two are, and are just waiting for the reports of where they are right now to come in.

And I'm curious if that has anything to do with their concern for the female's safety.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to StreetcarRider For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    According to NBC 33, persons of interest have been identified in the case of a Louisiana woman whose body was found intentionally dismembered along the beach in Mississippi

http://www.bustedinacadiana.com/2012.../#.T9eVM5gredU

They have been identified according to this.
    I think that's clumsy phrasing on the part of both the original article and the link. The headline for the original article is "Sheriff seeking identity of persons possibly connected to woman found dismembered."

It sounds like they mean they've established persons of interest, and are now seeking identity.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StreetcarRider For This Useful Post:

I have a really hard time believing the woman wouldn't be involved in this. He had to have help to do what he did. She certainly helped him pick Jaren up!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by StreetcarRider View Post
    I think that's clumsy phrasing on the part of both the original article and the link. The headline for the original article is "Sheriff seeking identity of persons possibly connected to woman found dismembered."

It sounds like they mean they've established persons of interest, and are now seeking identity.
    "If you have any information that could help investigators determine who Lockhart was last with you’re urged to contact the Hancock County Sheriff’s Office at (228) 466-6900 or the New Orleans Police Department at (504) 821-2222"

(<10%)

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence ~ Hitchens

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

I have a really hard time believing the woman wouldn't be involved in this. He had to have help to do what he did. She certainly helped him pick Jaren up!
    It's possible she had no idea what he intended to do.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by StreetcarRider View Post

Hmmmm. Yes, establishing that there ARE persons of interest and IDENTIFYING them are 2 different things. Clever wording. I do hope that they know who these 2 are, though. If they are gone they could be anywhere and in my opinion seeking another victim. The guy at least didn't look at all uncomfortable, perhaps has done this kind of thing before. Male and female team killers are not unheard of. It's scary.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    I can't correlate the video with the still shot where the female is talking to the front door lady. I guess that came later on?
    That still is from the video, but it doesn't appear she spoke with the front door lady at all, just looked that way because of the still.

That being said, would it not be logical to presume that Jaren either went willingly to wherever the murder took place. Maybe got in a cab with the two, or they had a personal vehicle somewhere nearby. It's not exactly a low profile neighborhood.. someone would have seen a struggle if she wasn't going willingly.

What time was she *supposed* to be working until?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to mcmlxxix For This Useful Post:

It happens. Laura Ackerson and Melissa Jenkins are 2 examples (and Laura was dismembered as well).

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JurysOut View Post
    It's possible she had no idea what he intended to do.
    I'm skeptical.

41. The Following User Says Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

That's a big purse. Ladies, is that the kind of purse you'd be taking with you to a club at 1:47 a.m.? What could it contain? Drugs? A knife? Just girl stuff?

She looks very thin.

He looks comfortable to the point that it seems like he knows nobody is going to mess with him. Like he has a reputation that precedes him.

43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Reminder: We do not tell others how and what to post. Problems should be addressed to mods via the alert feature or a pm.
    HANNAH GRAHAM TIP LINE (434) 295-3851
    EMAIL: CPDtips@charlottesville.org

Muddy water in the street
    ; Muddy water 'round my feet... as sung by the inimitable Bessie Smith, "Muddy Water (A Mississippi Moan)"

45. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bessie For This Useful Post:

I hate to suggest this, but maybe they are all friends that got high together, perhaps he's a dealer? maybe the unknown girl was with him just to party and perhaps Jaren owed money (which would explain why boyfriend was left with none?) the girl in the video may look like she is having a good time at the time but what if she was just a witness and not a participant? Now she has to worry if she's next?

just a theory?

47. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aconcernedcitizen For This Useful Post:

Pretty good video. If they don't have their identities,they will soon,imo. RIP Jaren.

49. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ohiogirl For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast