981 users online (182 members and 799 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #2

Last edited by KateB; 05-20-2015 at 03:58 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    It is very true. And while it may seem to some that we are judging, the fact is we are simply stating facts. You know that it is a high risk job that has tragic consequences for SO MANY. It is russian roulette and every time they make it home alive they have simply dodged another bullet. We are not saying that ANYONE deserves this. Men who do this are monsters. But the women who do this know that monsters are watching. They take their chances. Let's just keep it honest.
    Can you direct me to those facts, please? I would love to see a comparison of violent crimes against dancers vs. violent crimes against women who are not dancers. I've been looking for statistics for the last half hour or so but can't seem to find anything viable.

Monsters are always watching. It seems to me that women and children, especially female children, are taking their chances every time they leave the house, and sometimes even when they don't. I do realize that certain lifestyles are more "dangerous" than others. I don't, however, think of a brutal murder as a sex crime, and I don't see how being a dancer (in and of itself) could correlate to a higher chance of being the victim of a brutal murder.

bbm

Police: Boyfriend interviewed in dismembered woman's death

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...z/-/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Police: Boyfriend interviewed in dismembered woman's death

First time I have seen it said that her clothes washed up on the shore, too, and were identified by the BF.

I haven't read every single post, but am trying to follow along - forgive me if this was common knowledge already
    TEN - am I crazy??? 2008-2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017 Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure Walker....
    http://www.the3day.org/goto/3daywalker

Your source for Scentsy...PM me for more info!

In al respect and IMHO I belive that:

This WS site is ment to try help solve cirmes through research and
    discussing theories, suspects and POI's( named by LE/media).

It is IMHO NOT ment to judge the
    victims in any way whatsoever.

Wheter a victims lifestyle possible put them in risk
    or not have absolutely NO bearing in regards
    to thework of trying to help solve the case.

peace and thanks...
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Interesting information:

Authorities from Hancock County, Miss., are working with the New Orleans Police Department to view surveillance video from the day she disappeared. Lockhart was a dancer at a strip club on Bourbon Street, police said. According to investigators, two people -- a man and a woman -- were with Lockhart when she left work before she vanished.
    Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

Quote Originally Posted by Theforeigner View Post
    In al respect and IMHO I belive that:

This WS site is ment to try help solve cirmes through research and
    discussing theories, suspects and POI's( named by LE/media).

It is IMHO NOT ment to judge the
    victims in any way whatsoever.

Wheter a victims lifestyle possible put them in risk
    or not have absolutely NO bearing in regards
    to thework of trying to help solve the case.

peace and thanks...
    TRIPLE thumbs up. -- I too find it incredibly upsetting judging victims of violent crime.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Media reference thread that I started:

Jaren Lockhart - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Last edited by KateB; 05-20-2015 at 03:58 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Interesting information:

Authorities from Hancock County, Miss., are working with the New Orleans Police Department to view surveillance video from the day she disappeared. Lockhart was a dancer at a strip club on Bourbon Street, police said. According to investigators, two people -- a man and a woman -- were with Lockhart when she left work before she vanished.
    I wonder if this is another case of a woman helping a man commit a horrific crime.

I am with you as well on the fact she is a victim and to judge her in any way is wrong. No one here would make some of the very same comments about an LE officer who was killed and that job is much higher risk. Are they l avoiding walmart too?

It is really sad when on WS a victim is disrespected as some of these comments do. Certainly she was vulnerable as are most women alone at night. The percentage of missing women who end up murdered or never found on this board alone is mostly regular moms who hold "traditional" jobs. So seems to me that her choice didn't make her more likely to be murdered than anyone else.

The woman is DEAD. Not only dead, but dismembered and thrown at sea. Comments that imply her lifestyle was a way of "asking for it" are the lowest of the low.

We have taught women for decades that NO MEANS NO. Please don't tell me this only applies to those of us with phds, because then most of my sisters in uterus-ownership are fv ked.
    Don't take yourself so seriously... nobody else does.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySifaka View Post
    I wonder if this is another case of a woman helping a man commit a horrific crime.

I am with you as well on the fact she is a victim and to judge her in any way is wrong. No one here would make some of the very same comments about an LE officer who was killed and that job is much higher risk. Are they l avoiding walmart too?

It is really sad when on WS a victim is disrespected as some of these comments do. Certainly she was vulnerable as are most women alone at night. The percentage of missing women who end up murdered or never found on this board alone is mostly regular moms who hold "traditional" jobs. So seems to me that her choice didn't make her more likely to be murdered than anyone else.
    BBM: Yes, IMO. Laura Ackerson (dismembered) and Melissa Jenkins (not dismembered) - both water dump sites, however.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Handing out paper bags for everyone to breathe into!
    LOL

Interesting information:

Well it wouldn't be the first time a man and woman have teamed up to commit heinous acts of violence. This world is such a hole.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastLady View Post
    First time I have seen it said that her clothes washed up on the shore, too, and were identified by the BF.

I haven't read every single post, but am trying to follow along - forgive me if this was common knowledge already
    It was reported a couple of days ago around the same time the other body parts began to come onshore.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by seattlechiquita View Post
    The woman is DEAD. Not only dead, but dismembered and thrown at sea. Comments that imply her lifestyle was a way of "asking for it" are the lowest of the low.

We have taught women for decades that NO MEANS NO. Please don't tell me this only applies to those of us with phds, because then most of my sisters in uterus-ownership are fv ked.
    I think we've had enough of putting words in people's mouths, don't you???

Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast