Madonna Bares Boob In Desperate Attention Ploy

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
The Material Girl delivered an intentionally titillating performance in Turkey, flashing her breast during a concert.

It smacked of a pathetic attention grab by an artist with little current relevance — and who just four months ago blasted such antics.

Before her Super Bowl XLVI gig in February, Madonna guaranteed there would be no “wardrobe malfunction” during her performance, akin to Janet Jackson’s slip during halftime of the 2004 Super Bowl.

Madge ripped those kind of on-stage antics as cheap attention grabs.

“You don’t have to show your nipples to be interesting, and it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re cutting-edge if you do,” Madonna lectured back then.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/intern...e_can_do_5PyihOwgjcyV4fCg34RAiO#ixzz1xWIRI2LL

I'd better not comment.....

She's always acted far too young for her age. Since becoming a parent, I now understand my mother's displeasure for Madonna and the image she portrays. Good going, Madonna! Just something else for your children to look up to and admire. /end sarcasm

Hahaha,

This quote from the article sums it up, however, she has bared it all before, but she was much younger. Time to stop that now and keep your bod to yourself, even if it is surgically enhanced or lifted.

“We understand how old singers who need to get people talking about them go to such extremes,” Le Pen told The Daily Mail.

BBM

I have my own 50 yr old *advertiser censored*. I don't need to see Madonna's. (being sassy)

Flashing is passe. It's been done so many times that it isn't even titillating. (pun intended)

Especially in the internet age. Not shocking or provacative. Does seem a bit sad though that a woman of her status feels that it's neccessary to still flash a boob.

It makes me wonder about her psychological motivation behind doing that.

Not bashing her because she an icon but IMHO she's straddling the fine line between remaining an icon of pop music and becoming a caricature of what she once was...JMHO

Oh Madonna, I love ya girl, but you can't put down such actions in one breath and turn around months later and do it. Perhaps "Hypocrite" should have been tattooed on your back, not "No Fear". Now roll that puppy back up and tuck it away before you step on your nipple. :)

Maybe she is going through a midlife crisis... her movie, W.E., bombed to a note of barely making over half-million dollars at the theaters... her new album BOMBED so badly that it broke some records for low sales and chart placements.

Yikes! There's something that I would pay NOT to see.

Madonna is simply peddling her most profitable product which has always been controversy. She has musical talent but her talent for controversy and publicity has always been her true talent.

But really, time to put the girls away Madge. It might have been cute back in the day when you (and they) were young and perky, but nowadays, considering your age and your current career status, it just looks kinda sad.

Looks like Madonna's latest "re-invention" of herself failed miserably.

It's just a breast. There are many more important issues, at the moment, in this world and the press focuses on a breast. :D Have they never been to a nude beach?

The National Breast Cancer Foundation's mission is to save lives by increasing awareness of breast cancer through education and by providing mammograms for those in need. NBCF accomplishes this mission through various initiatives. NBCF programs provide women help for today and hope for tomorrow.

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/

The minute I heard this,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-45U8RYhOH0"]Madonna Loathes Hydrangeas - YouTube[/ame]

I was done with her, she is a boob.

She's delusional if she thinks anyone wants to see them.

If you have to pay to see a woman's breasts, you're pretty much a loser anyway.

I've never seen Madonna in concert but knew her when we attended ballet classes at Christopher Flynn's studio in Rochester, Michigan. I was an adult student while Madonna was 14 or 15 and attended Rochester High School. She wasn't the best dancer in the class, but Mr. Flynn recognized Madonna's determination, motivation, and potential to excel. I knew that Miss Ciccone was very intelligent, that she dared to be different, and didn't care what anyone else thought about her. It really didn't surprise me to learn years later that Madonna had achieved the success for which she was destined early in life. :moo:

“You don’t have to show your nipples to be interesting, and it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re cutting-edge if you do,” Madonna lectured back then.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/intern...e_can_do_5PyihOwgjcyV4fCg34RAiO#ixzz1xbaXBnxq

Perhaps Madge forgot her own opinion on the subject of flashing?

MOO, Madonna is still feeling "reduced" by Ms. GaGa's plagiarizing (er, sorry, honoring) her with the closely resembling Express Yourself, er sorry, Born This Way.

did you know that the person who gave her those knew that she hated hydrangeas?

he chose those flowers on purpose, to get a reaction from her - then he posted a video response to her

I believe he is the same person who kissed Will Smith
You are correct on both accounts. At least that is what I have heard as well. LOL

Flowers for Madge.
nt7.gif

gi18.gif
A very unwelcomed kiss for WS.

I've never seen Madonna in concert but knew her when we attended ballet classes at Christopher Flynn's studio in Rochester, Michigan. I was an adult student while Madonna was 14 or 15 and attended Rochester High School. She wasn't the best dancer in the class, but Mr. Flynn recognized Madonna's determination, motivation, and potential to excel. I knew that Miss Ciccone was very intelligent, that she dared to be different, and didn't care what anyone else thought about her. It really didn't surprise me to learn years later that Madonna had achieved the success for which she was destined early in life. :moo:

Madonna was very ambitious and a talented entertainer (not artist, just entertainer). That's the best I can say about her. I watched Truth or Dare a few years after it came out. That said it all to me. Madonna was rude, arrogant, and cruel to the people around her. She laughed and mocked a female staffer of hers who said she was drugged and raped, she was coldly dismissive to an old best friend from school who asked her to be the godmother of her children and she was repulsive with her then boyfriend, Warren Beauty:
Throughout the movie, Madonna acts like a monster. She laughs when she finds out her makeup artist was raped and then explains, "All I can think of is that she started talking about how she's on tour with me, she's staying at the Ritz Carlton and those guys got it in their mind they were going to **** with her." She tells those who appear with her onstage how much she loves them to their faces and then talks behind their backs about how her backup singers annoy her and hanging out with her dancers gets boring. She mocks Kevin Costner (who to be fair is sporting stringy hair, shoulder pads and a mock turtleneck) for calling her show, "Neat," as soon as his back his turned. She throws unexplained shade at Belinda Carlisle, Janet Jackson and, most confusingly, Oprah (Chicago's conservatism is a reason "to not wanna live in Chicago — beside for the fact that Oprah Winfrey lives here"). She laments Antonio Banderas' marriage in front of his wife. She throws tantrums and is oblivious to the manipulation of her manager, who calms her down with flattery.
http://gawker.com/5898823/truth-or-dare-how-madonnas-documentary-changed-the-next-20-years

This told me all I needed to know about Madonna's character and I couldn't stand her after that. I also don't believe people's core characters change and she, to me, has a defective soul. Looking back, it seems she is personality disordered, probably as a result of her mother's death, I don't know. The way she acquired a British accent in two days after moving there, etc., adds to my suspicion.

In any event, have any of you seen the video of her stunt in Turkey? I just did, on CNN and it prompted me to come here and post. http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_t2#/video/us/2012/06/13/joan-rivers-madonna-flash.cnn

Ick. Just ick. She opens and lowers the little triangle on her top to expose herself and stares, fixated on her boob, while she does it. She then buttons it up and gives a quick smirk before turning her back to the audience.

Yeah, it's just a boob and I actually don't have a problem with nudity in natural contexts. But she's a boob herself, IMO and her unnatural antics in exposing herself tell me that, like most vapid people, she equates youth with relevancy and will become more and more desperate as she ages.

Because, when a person has nothing of substance to fall back on, growing older is like a knife in the back. People who instead, have cultivated character, done good deeds, loved their families and cherished true friendships, those people do not shrink like cowards from aging. They just continue to appreciate life.

:what: Mooning too! :what:

I guess negative attention is better than no attention at this point.

I don't know if she has any personality disorders or if she is just a mean girl that never had a reason to grow up. Sad, really a waste of so many opportunities given.

*hums*
Just try to understand, I've given all I can, cause you got the best of me....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back