Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Artis View Post
    I can't see anything new there. One thing I've wondered about, that I noticed a while ago, is that on the right side bed rail it looks like something is hanging on it. It's squarish and more than one color. Are there any tool caddy thingies that would be like that?
    I agree. Just don't know what it could be. It is something though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Island hopper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JurysOut View Post
    Might we have some narration for the previously posted images?
    Blob, enhanced blob, etc...

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Artis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Artis View Post
    I can't see anything new there. One thing I've wondered about, that I noticed a while ago, is that on the right side bed rail it looks like something is hanging on it. It's squarish and more than one color. Are there any tool caddy thingies that would be like that?
    Not sure what you are asking about but do you mean this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

All the picture analysis makes me feel like I need glasses. All I see are vague blob-like smudges. Like, Person on bike vague blob shape...random blob that might be a person but also might be a bush. I did stare really hard at one of the recent photoshopped enhanced pictures and instead of seeing Mickey with her arm up I saw the face of Satan. What does that say about what I want to see? **sleeping with lights on tonight**

I do wish that they would clarify, clear, or say anything at this point. I doubt they will. I also hope some of the picture analysis eventually leads to some clues (who knows-maybe it already has and we just don't know it yet).

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Darcyline For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kgeaux View Post
    The truck being towed was not headed toward Baton Rouge, it was headed toward Johnston Street.

Just my opinion: i think it will turn out that the white truck being towed doesn't have anything to do with Mickey.
    Johnston turns int Louisiana ave. which leads to I-10

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Northside neighbor For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by StrayKat View Post
    From other cases I have followed that is how LE transports the vehicles they have picked up. Usually, the tow companies have both.

That friend of Cajuns never did say if it was on a flatbed or being towed.
    Just had a chance to ask, she confirmed it was a tow truck. NOT a flatbed.

I hope it gets us closer to Mickey! I've got nothing but love for everyone helping out, whether here, or in person. Keep the faith guys!
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsayw View Post
    You can see an undershirt?! Man you're good. I cannot make out anything like that in these poor quality pics.

I see what looks like a person's back wearing light colored long sleeve shirt under a dark short sleeve shirt, not really an undershirt but a shirt under a shirt!

Quote Originally Posted by A.C.I View Post
    HA! Are you following me around the internetz?
    .... Guilty as "not charged" - I had to see if you looked like Magnum or not!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrybelle For This Useful Post:

Not pointing this at you, but boy, the pictures released by LE are apparently full of all sorts of hidden objects! You wouldn't believe everything we've been able to find!
    At least it is true factual evidence...not conjecture and speculation. In fact, the only evidence anyone has to go on. I can assure you that LE did and my still be going over these images to a much higher degree than we are.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Island hopper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    I don't think there has been that many ups and downs in this case-there has not been much of anything at all. The only real thing we know happened is the bike was found.
    True, this case seems to be really high profile for Lafayette, anyway. I think there were some people from local government around during the midnight pulling-up-the-log incident at Whiskey Bay. Doesn't seem like they show up to any hypothetical body-finding event (or whatever you'd call that).

Quote Originally Posted by lindsayw View Post
    So the guy running into the gas station had been riding a bike moments before? I don't understand.
    what if the guy at the gas station is the white figure above the olds, not MS. What if someone happened upon a black bike in the street, thought to self "FREE BIKE" and then had a closer look? What if someone was like "FREE BIKE WITH A FLATTENED WHEEL, RIGHT ON" and took it, only to see it in the news the next day? We don't know that girl and bike traveled together. We don't know what was meant by "the tire had significant damage"... how about if the tire was shot out? that's damage, right? that would slow a night rider down, and make them re-assess their options in a hurry. Does pepper spray have a color? I see a dark streak on a white door, running vertically in the truck pic going the same direction as MS. I also located 2 persons on Twtr pictured with the same gun, long, like a bike pump from the 80s, familiar with the area, taking Instagrams of their food late late at night, and early in the morn, in the area within blocks, and days of the abduction. They are also pictured with a white GMC truck, and in auto detailing facilities. GMC and Chevy could swap parts for years, think GMC Safari to Chevy Astro.. virtually identical.. a genius creep could mix and match. In Portland they do this with red toyota type trucks, remove the insignia, remove the logo from all locations... bam! just a RED TRUCK. I decided to contact University and La police with that stuff. can't post it here and it's purely circumstantial.. but I had to drop a dime.. with images.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waiting1979 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    Not sure what you are asking about but do you mean this?
    Different truck lol.

Not pointing this at you, but boy, the pictures released by LE are apparently full of all sorts of hidden objects! You wouldn't believe everything we've been able to find!
    Ooooookay...I just spewed on my screen for the 5th time tonight
    Everyone sees who you appear to be ... few really know who you are.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahmoo For This Useful Post:

I've witnessed not one, but two separate individuals being hit, one by truck, one by a car in Los Angeles. The sound alone will drop you in your tracks. The sound of a head slamming into the pavement is beyond horrible, and haunting. It is difficult for me to believe that no one in the Circle K gas station heard anything, unless of they are piping heavy metal rock over the loud speakers. After 2 years of WS, I rule out nothing, but have a tendency to move some theories to the side but never off the table.

I respect and appreciate the work everyone does, even when I don't agree with it.

23. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cajun Girl For This Useful Post:

I have to apologize. I did read CIRCA's orig post and even gave him/her a thanks. I've been in such a hurry to keep up with the posts that i guess it went right over my head. I'll try to keep up from now on. I'm probably down 5 pages now because of this brain fart.

Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast