824 users online (111 members and 713 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    If Lisa was found alive, I would come here and apologize for thinking the way that I have. I would admit I was wrong about everything. I have absolutely no problem with that and have had to admit I was wrong more times in my life than I can count. It's a childish and mean spirited person who would feel that anyone wants Lisa to be dead so that they can be "right". I can't even imagine anyone feeling that way.
    My book, More Than Just A Pretty Face, about the unidentified photos of Rodney Alcala, will be published in 2017. Please visit and join my Facebook group to get all of the most recent information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/621913531276073/

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    No, you didn't say people want her dead and murdered but that is implied if finding her alive and well isn't a cause for celebration and if people are sore that someone is less of a monster they imagined.

What is the cause for Lisa disappearing in your scenario? Is it a given that the caretaker being drunk wasn't a contributing factor?

All the parents who get drunk out of their minds and pass out while solely responsible for several children including sick babies should be held accountable for that even if nothing bad happens to the children as a consequence. If you can't stay conscious get a babysitter. But that's just MOO.
    If it comes to light that BL was truly abducted then I think that DB should be thought of like every other innocent parent who has had their child go missing, regardless of the circumstances. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    If Deborah is guilty, why hasn't she been arrested?

Do you believe LE has a lack of evidence? Do you think they need to find Lisa before they can move forward? How big of a role is the benefactor and their team playing in Deborah being a free woman? How much power do they really have---or are we mistaking TV air time for power/influence?

(BTW, if you think an intruder is responsible, feel free to comment too.)
    It's been a year and a half since Lisa Irwin disappeared. If Deborah Bradley is guilty the only reason why she has not been arrested is because of a lack of evidence. In the past people have said that LE is waiting on forensic tests to come back or LE is "putting their ducks in a row" before making an arrest.

I think that the time has past for any of those things to take place.

The lack of an arrest says to me that there is a lack of evidence against anyone, including a stranger who may have abducted Lisa.

I'm afraid that this case has gone cold. Hopefully something will come up soon that will "break" this case and bring it to a satisfactory conclusion.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26