Casey on Piers Morgan

I knew Cheney Mason was going to be on but apparently he has an exclusive with Casey, too.

Lord have mercy.

Buckle up folks.

Well, obviously I am not watching tonight. But, I will be here waiting if any of you do. Thanks in advance.

Can 1 person watch and give us the horrid play by play?

He didnt really speak to her- questions were given to CM, then he got the info back.

10 min random convo.

Boo hoo, CM says she's stuck inside all day, watching movies and cleaning.

Poor thing she's in a different prison.. Per CM She just stays home and cooks and cleans..

She has "accepted" that there are legions of people out there that hate her, but it's because "they don't *know* her".

Pass me a barf bag, pls thx.

I'm not sure I am going to be able to make it through this interview.... oh..this is hard to watch. I want to puke.

Cheney Mason.... I loathe him nearly as much as her. I really cannot stand that man.

CM promises that "when the time comes, she WILL give an interview".

Right now, they are just "waiting and watching" what other people are doing and saying.

CM keeps saying she has been on "lockdown" for 3 years, she's had to hide, she hasn't had a normal life.

Also, she says she lied to the police because she didn't trust LE, because her dad was ex-LE. That's why she didn't go to the police for 31 days. "I should have given them the benefit of the doubt, and maybe they would have given me the benefit of the doubt."

Jose is trying to play it smart by separating himself from cm. Cheney obviously loves this stuff...Probably can't wait to give someone the finger...

He just said when Caylee "disappeared" I thought she drowned.
Still blaming everything on George

Soooo... are we to assume that the felon has spent down whatever she made off her post-release photos and is in dire need of more cheesy-poofs-and-nostril-bling fundage?

I can't do it.

Reason she wouldn't talk to LE: She didn't trust them because George was ex-LE and she knew how they were. They wouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt so she was not going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Cheney Mason acts like he is gonna take the high road by saying "lot of things came out at trial about her childhood that we don't need to rehash here."

I cannot deal with this BS. All this time later and my blood pressure is spiking even worse than a year ago.

CA says that when she looks back on her previous interviews of herself, she is ashamed. She was a dumb kid, and now she is a wise 26 year old who knows better, etc etc. She apparently says she was never the party girl the "awful media" made her out to be.

All dad fault that she didn't trust LE.. She is stuck in Casey world..Slowly starting to emerge..All per CM it really is sickening..I don't want to watch anymore.

Cheney Mason is trying to do the impossible - rehabilitate her image. It CANNOT BE DONE. The only thing he is accomplishing is making the public hate him as much as they do her.

They have used a lot of makeup and blusher on CM. I think they are trying to go for a friendly Christmas elf look, or something.

Poor thing she's in a different prison.. Per CM She just stays home and cooks and cleans..

This was a beautiful thing to hear. She does not seem to realize that people are never going to forget and will never get over the "hate" she knows is out there. She will never get out of this prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back