Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Casey on Piers Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    If anyone is still on this late, I just want you to know:

I am not fat.
    I am not a chemist.
    Obviously, I did not kill my daughter.
    I don't drink at all except sometimes like right now and most nights I have a glass of wine.

I so love you!

I don't ever drink either except my nightly scotch.

Quote Originally Posted by krimekat View Post
    so, did she call in or do we get to see how *fat* she has gotten (from the Tabloids she has put on enough weight that John Q. Public does not recognize her)

Tee Hee - old new to me but still funny
    she's only 120 lbs... on the phone... I guess she thought we wouldn't be able to handle our jealousy if we actually saw her.

Gotta like JVMs editorial on KC's mock interview on PM

'All I hear from Casey is a pity party!'

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06...nys-pity-party

Boo-hoo-hoo Casey Anthony.

Casey is holed up in some home somewhere having a big pity-party. Poor Casey. She is bemoaning the fact that she is in another prison. Only instead of an actual jail cell this time she is in a house. Well, Casey, if this is indeed another prison, nobody put you there but yourself. There is no one else to blame for your current situation.
    Back to her comments to Piers Morgan. Casey had an occasional moment of clarity saying she was stupid. Great! I’m glad you are finally seeing yourself as others see you. But it doesn’t erase the facts of the case. You said you did not kill your daughter. Please, Casey, tell us what did happen to your daughter. Because no one believes your story about her drowning.

You owe it to your dad, who you squarely placed blame on, to tell the truth. You owe it to your mom, who you put through hell, to tell the truth. You owe it to your whole family to tell us what really happened that day.

As to your current effort to clear your name of lying to police… how dare you! The majority of people think you got away with something terrible and now you insult our intelligence by denying you lied to police.

believe09 is offline For nothing is secret that will not be revealed
    That is the thing-she lied. She led them to Universal. She created a fake nanny. And on and on and on.

Good luck with that one. Moving on.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Reading up thread...don't go soft on me now thinking JB has any merit. JB is no better than CM. These two are the reason I can't stand Criminal Defense Attorneys. Don't forget JB kept Caylee from being located. He protected the POS the entire time, refusing her to cooperate with LE. Nope, I will never let Baez off the hook. He is sneaky and lies just as much, if not more than CM. He should have been disbarred. Judge Perry failed us. He didn't even sanction him.
    Oh dear! One of us mistook the question about JB and CM. No doubt all those things you've said about JB are absolutely true, And at least as many could be said about Mason.

For me, the question was - whose delivery of the above carp and extreme bending of the law was easier to watch. I said JB because there is something about Mason that makes me want to put my fist through either my computer or my TV screen. That didn't mean at all that I gave JB a pass on what he said or what he did. I still hate him. But there were points before the trial that some of his media appearances were so ridiculous he made me laugh. Mason has never made me laugh.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

well as for Baez I heard from a good source he is flat broke Big time broke LOL I loved hearing that. He lost both houses and moved to Miami. I dont know if it is true that his wife left him or not. My source said that Gary guy accused of killing the Robin Gardner Aruba lady did not pay him much, I guess that is why we dont see that case on the tube anymore and it appears to me representing Casey has back fired on him.

Would you want to hire him? I think when you see him you automatically think GUILTY. LOL so he would be the last lawyer I would want on my side if I were in trouble with the law. LOL

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker Belle View Post
    FCA "appearance" on PM was the 2nd top story on HLN just now at the top of the hour. JVM popped in to announce it would be one of the topics on her show tonight. JVM reminded that FCA is a convicted habitual liar and this facade she put on for PM is no doubt simply another example of that. One example she points out is FCA claiming on PM "I don't give a #%!* about the money" when in reality JVM says FCA team has been seeking out potential deals all this time. So there is one glaring inconsistency with what Casey says and the actual truth right there. One would likely question anything else she has to say after that one inconsistency right there.

JVM thinks FCA simply testing the waters for a big interview since her probation period is about to end. However, people remain angry one year later.

News anchor commented about the emotion that Caylee's picture brings to viewers and on FB page. Says the response is still enormous and people have not forgotten.

JVM asked if she thought there was potential for the anger to die down and loyalty to Caylee subside enough for FCA to potentially tell her story.

JVM response: Absolutely not.
    It was also reported that the 'proceeds" from the interview the A's gave on Dr. Phil was split with FCA! Also, Caylees photos payed for some of the defense costs. So were to believe this garbage that there not doing this for profit, they are ALWAYS doing it for profit from day one.
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaryB View Post
    Yup. Attorneys are not allowed to make up blatant lies. JB telling Cindy that the police were investigating GA for sexual molestation just makes me want to vomit. Any time someone feels bad for JB, just think about his opening statement how CA had to GA's penis in her mouth every day before school. He has no soul or conscious. CA & JB should skip down the road holding hands because they are just perfect for each other.
    Not to mention that LE offered to look into that claim and proscute but jb and crew said no thanks.....
    jmo

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Yes, yes, yes. Sooooo...what kind of damage control can be done to rehab all those nasty, crazy people who believe Casey killed Caylee? Because those that chose to believe JB’s incredulous opening statement don't need their minds changed.. They are chump change in Casey’s pocket.

So, in my opinion, to change anybody else’s opinion this would have to happen:

1. Casey would have to go on television and tell the sordid lie about George. (Won’t happen because outside of that courtroom where she duped 12 idiots, she can be held responsible for her lies)
    2. She would have to tell what happened after George held a dead Caylee in his arms. (I.e., explain how she was texting, on the computer, and shopping at Blockbuster with her boyfriend just hours after a very tragic incident occurred)
    3. Cindy would have to leave George. (This won’t happen because Cindy has a whipping boy to use however her evil heart desires)
    4. Casey would have to file charges against George. (Will never happen because she would have to testify in a court of law, and open herself up for cross. Yihaw wouldn’t that be fun)

You know, in otherwords, they would have to play the whole kabuki theatre scenario out in real life terms.
    That is so interesting.....it's true, if she actually pressed charges against him and they turned out to be proven false, she would be back in deep trouble, even if she goes that route now and continues this story. A very good point made here and definitely the final last bit of proof that her story was a lie. Wonder if this will be in the movie???
    Take the road of truth or it will eventually be done for you

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Oldsoul2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Steft50 View Post
    BBM
    If this is what CM said, the way he worded this my question to him would have been something like "IF FCA did not kill her child as she claims, then why would it be a "risk" to have another? Wouldn't the only risk be if she did indeed kill Caylee?"

Not a smart way to word something like this if she's telling the truth like you claim she is MrMason!

I'm sure a future baby of hers doesn't want her to risk it either.

I pray that she never conceives again, even if she didn't "risk" killing it, it would be one messed up child being raised by her. Can you imagine a child that was raised solely by her....as an adult? *shivers* Society isn't ready for a 2.0 version.

Quote Originally Posted by Raejen View Post

I pray that she never conceives again, even if she didn't "risk" killing it, it would be one messed up child being raised by her. Can you imagine a child that was raised solely by her....as an adult? *shivers* Society isn't ready for a 2.0 version.
    I hate to say this or even think it, but I can guarantee she will get pregnant again. Think about how selfish that is? That poor child being born to the most hated woman in America. She won't be able to take the poor child anywhere without glares and snide remarks. What are the odds of FCA finding a nice guy who really wants to marry her and support her because we all know she'll never work a regular job? Probably slim to none. No normal Man would want to take that risk.

You would think she would be taking this time to get an education so she can support herself one day but instead she is watching "I love Lucy" and "the 3 Stooges"... She's an idiot!

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:

Interesting she throws that out. Having another child. How typical. We know she can do that Anything else on her bucket list? Getting an education etc etc. Of course not. We know what she is
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Raejen View Post

Yes and if there is a genetic component
    Keep calm and carry on

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    I hate to say this or even think it, but I can guarantee she will get pregnant again. Think about how selfish that is? That poor child being born to the most hated woman in America. She won't be able to take the poor child anywhere without glares and snide remarks. What are the odds of FCA finding a nice guy who really wants to marry her and support her because we all know she'll never work a regular job? Probably slim to none. No normal Man would want to take that risk.

You would think she would be taking this time to get an education so she can support herself one day but instead she is watching "I love Lucy" and "the 3 Stooges"... She's an idiot!
    I don't think that we have to worry about her having another kid being she didn't want the one that she had.
    I think that she tells Mason that she watches I Love Lucy and The Three Stooges so that he feels that they can relate in someway being they're programs from his era, you know, common ground. I'm still ROFLMOA that Mason thought that The Hunger Games was something like Harry Potter...sweet and innocent ***chuckles***. Wonder how he feels now knowing it's about children killing children. Doesn't surprise me about her...she was a child mentally that killed a child in MOO. It's kinda along the lines of the movies that she and Tony rented on Caylee's last day on earth that consisted of kidnapping, putting a person in the trunk of a car and duct tape. Nope...Casey hasn't changed much since the onset. Like I said, she is who she is. I agree, I too think that Casey is an idiot and I think that Mason is an old fool. Of course she's playing nice with Mason, he's helping her with her money. If you recall awhile back he told the world that she's was receiving letters of support along with money, I think that he said thousands of dollars, if I recall correctly. He's her funnel for her money.
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:

My understanding is that PM is who brought up having another child, not Casey. The media keeps playing this angle to stir the pot, get ppl watching and a talking. guess it worked.

As far as JB not having a soul - maybe it's GA that doesn't have a soul. Just saying.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post

I worry about her getting pregnant again too.

I fear she will kill again when she becomes jealous of her own child and she is not always the center of attention.

I feel Casey Anthony is still very dangerous.

JMO.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bayouland For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Tyme View Post
    I don't think that we have to worry about her having another kid being she didn't want the one that she had.
    I think that she tells Mason that she watches I Love Lucy and The Three Stooges so that he feels that they can relate in someway being they're programs from his era, you know, common ground. I'm still ROFLMOA that Mason thought that The Hunger Games was something like Harry Potter...sweet and innocent ***chuckles***. Wonder how he feels now knowing it's about children killing children. Doesn't surprise me about her...she was a child mentally that killed a child in MOO. It's kinda along the lines of the movies that she and Tony rented on Caylee's last day on earth that consisted of kidnapping, putting a person in the trunk of a car and duct tape. Nope...Casey hasn't changed much since the onset. Like I said, she is who she is. I agree, I too think that Casey is an idiot and I think that Mason is an old fool. Of course she's playing nice with Mason, he's helping her with her money. If you recall awhile back he told the world that she's was receiving letters of support along with money, I think that he said thousands of dollars, if I recall correctly. He's her funnel for her money.
    hopefully those in line with lawsuits and the IRS come a knockin......along with the State of Flordia......recoup----
    jmo

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zoey For This Useful Post:

Interesting Baez dropped her like a hot potato. He has years ahead career wise. Mason still hanging in. Has made his $ What does he care how he goes out.
    Keep calm and carry on

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pcrum12 View Post
    My understanding is that PM is who brought up having another child, not Casey. The media keeps playing this angle to stir the pot, get ppl watching and a talking. guess it worked.

As far as JB not having a soul - maybe it's GA that doesn't have a soul. Just saying.

IMO
    yeah, there are lots of folks out there stiring the pot for sure!
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to coco puff For This Useful Post:

IMO
    Or none of them have a moral compass...

Cheney Mason wouldnt have answered that question for her if he didnt want to stir the pot I think.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bayouland View Post

I fear she will kill again when she becomes jealous of her own child and she is not always the center of attention.

JMO.
    Oh, I think that child would be the most well protected child in the United States if Casey stays here. She may want a do over. She may actually believe she should "prove" she can be what she says she is.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

36. The Following User Says Thank You to believe09 For This Useful Post:

IMO
    PM may have asked but she answered. Would it matter who brought it up? She didn't have to answer if she didn't want to. Wait a minute...Mason answered it if I recall correctly. Yeppers. He answered it on her behalf. If I recall correctly... Casey and Mason wanted the phone interview. PM didn't go after the interview they went to him, so it's safe to say that they provided the pot to be stirred... and if they didn't want it to be stirred they wouldn't have provided the (in-greedy-ends/ingredients) wouldn't you agree?
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

38. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Oh, I think that child would be the most well protected child in the United States if Casey stays here. She may want a do over. She may actually believe she should "prove" she can be what she says she is.
    Not if CPS takes it from her, which is what I think ought to happen should she give birth!
    Last edited by LinasK; 06-14-2012 at 05:42 PM.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bayouland View Post

JMO.
    Casey Anthony belongs in jail,period.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsoul2 View Post
    It was also reported that the 'proceeds" from the interview the A's gave on Dr. Phil was split with FCA! Also, Caylees photos payed for some of the defense costs. So were to believe this garbage that there not doing this for profit, they are ALWAYS doing it for profit from day one.
    I never heard that about the proceeds being split. Is there a link to that? TIA

43. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast