Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I wish Pierce would have addressed the Puppy. Where is the puppy that she loved sooooo much?

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whisperer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ynotdivein View Post
    Tonight, on Piers Morgan: Nauseating Narcissist Noodlings, Part 4752...

(Some of us still miss you, Caylee Marie.)
    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I like hearing she can't go outside because of all those hate mongers. I am one of them. I don't want to hear what books she is reading, how much she weighs, whether she has a ring up her nose or where she would like to travel.
    Just stay out of the way of the public.

PM will find out that this interview will not help his ratings........too bad I say. If PM didn't do his research beforehand too bad. Dr. P thought she was innocent at first too, then all hades broke loose with calls emails etc and he changed his tune overnight. CM still believes he can take this bull by the horns and make everyone believe he defended an innocent person instead of a murdering psychopath. Didn't turn out the way he thought it would with accolades etc. He and she need to get a grip on reality and shut up and fade away. JMOO
    ...the humble opinion of Jo Schmo...0 number of Days Jury Deliberated for Caylee

Lock down? She was privileged to be in a single cell. She could continue her delusion of how important she is and how she deserves to have a place of her own...pffff!

Here is my take....she is still lying. CM is not as good a liar as his client. He cant keep his lies straight. Did Caylee disappear....or did she drown. Me thinks George has threatened legal action if they put forth their lies OUTSIDE the courtroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I wish Pierce would have addressed the Puppy. Where is the puppy that she loved sooooo much?
    She ate it. Now weighs 502 lbs.

a sad, pathetic attempt to save face...that ship has sailed KC!

The only good part of the "interview" were the sweet pictures of little Caylee Marie!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandM View Post

The only good part of the "interview" were the sweet pictures of little Caylee Marie!!
    They just keep hoping that they can rehab her enough that she will finally get that big payday. Not gonna happen.

IF she gained weight, she will be slimming down about now so she can make her celebrity appearance for her subjects pretty soon. She did the same thing with her trial. She gained weight and took it off very fast as the trial approached. Narcissistic POS!

Quote Originally Posted by HandM View Post

I hadn't seen some of those pics before, dare I say license fees AGAIN?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by missm View Post
    They have used a lot of makeup and blusher on CM. I think they are trying to go for a friendly Christmas elf look, or something.
    Sorry, but I have to... yeah, I did that... split out my water ALL over my laptop...
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Niner For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    The puppy has stopped tweeting. I fear it had some of Casey's special lovin'.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beach View Post
    I can't do it.

Reason she wouldn't talk to LE: She didn't trust them because George was ex-LE and she knew how they were. They wouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt so she was not going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Cheney Mason acts like he is gonna take the high road by saying "lot of things came out at trial about her childhood that we don't need to rehash here."

I cannot deal with this BS. All this time later and my blood pressure is spiking even worse than a year ago.
    BBM. Yes, inside the courtroom, it's okay to fabricate and wallow in the mire and muck of sordid lies. Outside the courtroom, it's actionable as slander. Hence, we will never see him "rehash" it in public.

She must be itching to do a paid interview/publish a book and CM is testing the waters.

And Piers Morgan. Seriously? What journalist agrees to such a set-up and touts it as some sort of exclusive interview? And worse, he acted as if she might have developed some sort of conscience or insight. Do you not understand, dude? You're not special that she wouldn't lie to you and she hasn't changed - she is a master liar and manipulator and fed you the same bull she's fed others since day one.

"I am not fat!" Tells you all you need to know about this interview and about CA.

IMO

"We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand...and melting like a snowflake." - Marie Beynon Ray

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast