Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 539

Thread: Casey on Piers Morgan

  1. #201
    So the truth and Ms. Anthony are still strangers huh? Color me shocked. NOT.

    I didn't know about this 'interview' until this morning but would not have watched.


  2. #202
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    So the truth and Ms. Anthony are still strangers huh? Color me shocked. NOT.

    I didn't know about this 'interview' until this morning but would not have watched.
    priceless

  3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TotallyObsessed For This Useful Post:


  4. #203
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Posts
    53,169
    Quote Originally Posted by Florida Native View Post
    So the truth and Ms. Anthony are still strangers huh? Color me shocked. NOT.

    I didn't know about this 'interview' until this morning but would not have watched.
    Me too... I saw it when I went on radaronline to read celebrity gossip (I call my celebrity magazines that I read by the pool "mindsmut" and this is not different)

    i WILL NOT watch that interview and I WILL NOT EVER believe a word that comes out of the mouth of Casey Anthony or any of her "lawyers".

    How disgusting.

    And as for respecting the jury's decision= NEVER
    This bee my opinion


  5. #204
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Lewisville. Texas
    Posts
    962
    CM - Napoleon ended up in exile Sometimes "big" people can fall on their faces and behinds.


    Whisperer. Has the puppy been missing for more than 30 days???

  6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SallyLu For This Useful Post:


  7. #205
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Wait - Wait!! We may have experienced a miracle last night!!! What FCA told Morgan is that Caylee is (was) her greatest accomplishment.

    Now I ask you - was not the birth of Caylee FCA's greatest accomplishment? Was that finally one item of truth out of that lying mouth?

    Too bad she killed her greatest accomplishment....she forgot to mention that.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.

  8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:


  9. #206
    Insomnia Momma's Avatar
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,015
    Thank you to anyone and everyone that had the stomach to watch this mess! I found out about it when I woke up and saw a little scroll on the bottom of the news saying FCA broke her silence. I didn't believe that so I came here, I was right. LOL!

    This is as many of you said "testing the waters". I don't think PM was doing anything but trying to land the real and big interview with her by showing her some sort of odd support and sympathy from CNN so she will go to them when she actually does talk. They are buttering her up so to speak (IMO)

    She makes me sick, CM makes me sick. The fact that this wasn't known beforehand and I woke up 3 days before the anniversary of precious Caylees death to news that her egg donor wants us to know she isn't fat is so disrespectful. She proved, once again, how much she never cared about Caylee. She couldn't even try to be human by playing at how distraught she is over Caylees death. I wouldn't have believed it if she tried that but some people might have? At least it would have been more respectful and showed her trying to play a human side.

    IMO FCA will never get it. She will never grow up and karma is going to catch up to her eventually.
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

  10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Insomnia Momma For This Useful Post:


  11. #207
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    300
    Quote Originally Posted by missm View Post
    CA says that when she looks back on her previous interviews of herself, she is ashamed. She was a dumb kid, and now she is a wise 26 year old who knows better, etc etc. She apparently says she was never the party girl the "awful media" made her out to be.
    The awful media didn't make her out to be anything - IMO.
    SHE made HERSELF out to be evil and selfish by living the life she does. It shouldn't surprise me (although it kind of does) that she's hoping to find people that will actually believe a word she says?
    Shame on CM for continuing to enable her.

  12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wsreader For This Useful Post:


  13. #208
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    Thank you to anyone and everyone that had the stomach to watch this mess! I found out about it when I woke up and saw a little scroll on the bottom of the news saying FCA broke her silence. I didn't believe that so I came here, I was right. LOL!

    This is as many of you said "testing the waters". I don't think PM was doing anything but trying to land the real and big interview with her by showing her some sort of odd support and sympathy from CNN so she will go to them when she actually does talk. They are buttering her up so to speak (IMO)

    She makes me sick, CM makes me sick. The fact that this wasn't known beforehand and I woke up 3 days before the anniversary of precious Caylees death to news that her egg donor wants us to know she isn't fat is so disrespectful. She proved, once again, how much she never cared about Caylee. She couldn't even try to be human by playing at how distraught she is over Caylees death. I wouldn't have believed it if she tried that but some people might have? At least it would have been more respectful and showed her trying to play a human side.

    IMO FCA will never get it. She will never grow up and karma is going to catch up to her eventually.
    Yes, and to start - Karma is welcome to use the names Zenaida Gonzales and Tim Miller for starters. Then the IRS is welcome to become Karma, then the State of Florida, then..well it's open season for Karma's creations...
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  14. #209
    Insomnia Momma's Avatar
    Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    2,015
    Quote Originally Posted by logicalgirl View Post
    Wait - Wait!! We may have experienced a miracle last night!!! What FCA told Morgan is that Caylee is (was) her greatest accomplishment.

    Now I ask you - was not the birth of Caylee FCA's greatest accomplishment? Was that finally one item of truth out of that lying mouth?

    Too bad she killed her greatest accomplishment....she forgot to mention that.
    To me the birth of Caylee was her only accomplishment. It was in that delivery room that she actually had to work for something for once in her life and giving birth is some of the hardest work we do as women!

    Maybe thats part of the reason she resented Caylee? She had to work for her? Babies are the harshest employers afterall, bad hours, no rewards. (except unconditional love) If you don't care about the love part I guess you would feel like you got a raw deal.

    She makes me sick
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.


  15. #210
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    16,018
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    To me the birth of Caylee was her only accomplishment. It was in that delivery room that she actually had to work for something for once in her life and giving birth is some of the hardest work we do as women!

    Maybe thats part of the reason she resented Caylee? She had to work for her? Babies are the harshest employers afterall, bad hours, no rewards. (except unconditional love) If you don't care about the love part I guess you would feel like you got a raw deal.

    She makes me sick
    Oh I think she was just plain jealous of her - FCA doesn't have the same kind of feelings as we do - she imitates what she thinks we are feeling which is why she is so off the mark when she has to answer a question or react to a situation. She was jealous of her and then Caylee became a big issue because she was no longer a cute package FCA carried around, she was a live outgoing child who needed far more time and attention than FCA was willing to take away from herself.

    I'm sure killing Caylee felt like a very "handy" solution. If you don't want something - just get rid of it. I think that is the way she thinks.
    When there is Justice - there is Peace.


  16. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    858
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful One View Post
    Oh, I just read it was only a phone interview. Is that true?
    Actually we didn't get to hear what she said. It was just PM and CM discussing what she and PM discussed on the phone. As usual, she lets others speak for her. A discussion about a five to 10 minute phone interview is not really an interview if you ask me. If as CM said, that she said what she said without any prompting or lawyering, then just what the hell was he doing there? Oh, I remember, he still has his role as Mommy, Nanny Nurse to FCMA to play. Like I said in the past, she will always need a sitter because she doesn't know how to be real without her prompts and nudges. I wonder if he lets go of her hand long enough for her to wipe her own arse? Not to worry, it wasn't long ago that he had some health issues. He's not getting any younger. Whatever will she do when he is gone? When that happens, it will be interesting to see what new fool will jump on the FCMA bandwagon.
    Why can't they hear the children's voices?

  17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Justin Tyme For This Useful Post:


  18. #212
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    10,384
    Good Morning !

    Not sure if this was posted, but here is the link to last night's transcript -- for anyone who has the "stomach" !


    Link : http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...12/pmt.01.html


    PIERS MORGAN TONIGHT

    Casey Anthony Speaks Out; Emotional Day in Sandusky Trial; Interview with Cast of 'Dallas'


    Aired June 12, 2012 - 21:00 ET


    PIERS MORGAN, CNN HOST: Exclusive tonight, Casey Anthony breaks her silence to me one year after being found not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter. The most notorious woman in America tells me she's not a party girl. She's ashamed of the person she was and she didn't kill young Caylee.

    More from my extraordinary conversation and tough questions with her lawyer tonight.

    MORGAN: Plus, "Only in America." The 14-year-old playing with the pros at the U.S. Open.

    This is PIERS MORGAN TONIGHT.

    Good evening. Two big stories tonight. An extraordinary day in the Sandusky trial. We'll get to that in a few moments. But we begin with my exclusive conversation with Casey Anthony. I spoke to her and her attorney just a little while ago. She's been hiding at a secret location ever since she's found not guilty in the death of her daughter Caylee.

    What she told me was about her life now and she's gone what she says through hell, and she says she weren't wrong by not being honest with law officials.

    J. Cheney Mason is a member of Casey Anthony's defense team. He joins me now exclusively.

    Welcome to you. It was an extraordinary moment. We were in my office. And you put your client on the phone. You put it on loud speaker. It was your phone. And we had a sort of 10-minute conversation. A random conversation in many ways. But it gave me an insight into I guess her state of mind. How she's feeling about her life now.

    Before we get to that, how would you categorize where she is now?

    J. CHENEY MASON, CASEY ANTHONY ATTORNEY: Well, she's in a different prison in reality. She's not in 24-hour a day or 23 out of 24-hour a day lockdown like she was for three years in Norris County jail. But she's in a home where she can't go outside. She fears and we fear for her to go outside at all. She can't be seen. So she spends the day in the house and she cook, cleans, and reads books and exercises and watches some programs on TV. And movies particularly. That's what she does.



    :

  19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:


  20. #213
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the Pines
    Posts
    2,903
    Just when I think she is gone she pops back up like a cold sore. These will be my final thoughts on her ever, I promise.

    If she didn't harm her daughter, she should be as public as possible asking, no demanding, the police find out who did. Every time she is in the news it is always about herself, always. She created her own hell by her choices. It is not the public's fault, the media, her family, it is all her. Some day, I hope she does this one thing;admit she did it and actually show remorse and begin doing good things in her life, but I don't see it ever happening. She will always be a pariah of society.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.


  21. #214
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,110
    Quote Originally Posted by JBounds View Post
    Just when I think she is gone she pops back up like a cold sore. These will be my final thoughts on her ever, I promise.

    If she didn't harm her daughter, she should be as public as possible asking, no demanding, the police find out who did. Every time she is in the news it is always about herself, always. She created her own hell by her choices. It is not the public's fault, the media, her family, it is all her. Some day, I hope she does this one thing;admit she did it and actually show remorse and begin doing good things in her life, but I don't see it ever happening. She will always be a pariah of society.

    GREAT POST. IF it was TRULY an accident (which we all know it was not)....she could face the media truthfully. Tell the "real" story. But because it was a load of crap that he crapola attorney spouted in court to save her azz...she can't do that. It should be so very obvious to everyone.

    Lies, lies and more lies. That is all that comes from her and hers...


  22. #215
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,093
    “I’m 26 now, and I’ve gone through hell,” Anthony reportedly told Morgan in their phone conversation.

    ummm no your daughter went through hell while you killed her

    I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the interwebz. I am just a "reasonable person"


    HHJP: "I.Am.Not.Stopping.Anymore.For.You.To.Get.A.Fi le."

    HHJP:
    "I WILL WORK YOU ALL DAY SATURDAY" LOVE HIM!

    "You have never studied that because of course, you haven't studied that." -Jose Baez


  23. #216
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    15,125
    She obviously doesn't know what obviously means.


  24. #217
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    841
    Quote Originally Posted by LMax View Post
    She obviously doesn't know what obviously means.
    Thats Anthony speak .... Just put "obviously" in front of a lie or "mistruth" and it will be believed .... Well by the naive and dense anyway.


  25. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Volunteer Country
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    GREAT POST. IF it was TRULY an accident (which we all know it was not)....she could face the media truthfully. Tell the "real" story. But because it was a load of crap that he crapola attorney spouted in court to save her azz...she can't do that. It should be so very obvious to everyone. Lies, lies and more lies. That is all that comes from her and hers...
    If it was an accident, she should be able to explain how it happened and why her greatest accomplishment was dumped in the woods to rot after a pool accident. She can't explain any of it and stay consistant with an accident theory and the physical evidence. So completely Obvious.
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench


  26. #219
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    9,104
    Oh Piers! Can you say gullible?
    The non party girl forgets that so many of her truths are still out there- for example she told KioMarie Cruz that Caylee could have been fathered by any one of 8 men in the month she was conceived.
    Now if that isn't a 'party girl' I am not sure what you would call it.....


  27. #220
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    39

    I think I just peed on myself...

    Quote Originally Posted by dienermom View Post
    She ate it. Now weighs 502 lbs.


    BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!!! LMAO thanks Dienermom!


  28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chrissybk For This Useful Post:


  29. #221
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,752
    Quote Originally Posted by missm View Post
    CM promises that "when the time comes, she WILL give an interview".

    Right now, they are just "waiting and watching" what other people are doing and saying.

    CM keeps saying she has been on "lockdown" for 3 years, she's had to hide, she hasn't had a normal life.

    Also, she says she lied to the police because she didn't trust LE, because her dad was ex-LE. That's why she didn't go to the police for 31 days. "I should have given them the benefit of the doubt, and maybe they would have given me the benefit of the doubt."


    BBM
    OMG!! she hasn't changed a single bit. I can feel my bp going up already just reading that. does she really think we are going to believe her lies????

  30. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MaryAnn For This Useful Post:


  31. #222
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,454
    FCA, the ultimate user, is surrounded and enabled by users, including Piers Morgan, the utterly shameless and discredited infotainment clown posing as a journalist, and the bird-flipping egomaniac greedy SOB Mason who somehow is still licensed to practice law (as if THAT were a big achievement in Florida, where even the likes of JB eventually are let into the circus).

    Why now? Yep, testing to see if the bucks are finally going to roll in, and oh yes, y'all are right, for FCA, it is just as important to let us all know she really and truly isn't getting fat. Like I or anyone else CARES.

    FCA calls Caylee her greatest achievement? As if a child is an ACHIEVEMENT??? That statement robs Caylee of her personhood, who she was in her own right, independent of her family. Of course, robbing Caylle of her personhood is not new territory for FCA, so nope, no surprise there either.

    The other point that made me burst out laughing is the idea that FCA has the self-discipline to exercise (HA HA HA HA)), or the ability to read one whole actual book in her lifetime (HA HA HA HA). Well, unless it is about her and she's looking at the photos to see if she looks fat or not.

    And oh yes, that Mason pulled the Hunger Games out of his magic hat- probably because one of his grandkids had mentioned to him, and because he wasn;t really listening to his grandkid, missed that the book is about killing children. Really, how funny is THAT??!!

    I surely do look forward to the days ahead when there is ZERO mention of FCA and her circus of freaks.


  32. #223
    I recorded the show last night, but I have not had the stomach to watch it or even read this thread yet.

    I had heard about it the night before late - on CNN and set the recorder but last night and even today, I just can't watch it. I am still just so.......

    The anniversary of Caylee's death is coming soon and KC should still be in

    Mr. Morgan - request as part of discovery for ZG case the audio and full interview ( and release it so nobody profits on non disclosed parts!) and full accounting of any 'licensing fees' paid to KC or CM or mommy dearest cindy. My gut says someone got paid and (shut up now Junkie, you don't need one of those unscheduled WS vacations that Logical told you about!)

    Back when I watch it --- unless I can't control my fingers. Speaking of fingers, CM ----> I am holding up a mirror of your famous bird so it can strike you in the face what a fool you made of yourself on that and declaring KC guilty and then representing her. Yeah, come to think of it - your character does represent hers..... both make me
    Last edited by A_News_Junkie; 06-13-2012 at 12:22 PM. Reason: add note


  33. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to A_News_Junkie For This Useful Post:


  34. #224
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Canada "A"
    Posts
    7,900
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryAnn View Post
    [/B]

    BBM
    OMG!! she hasn't changed a single bit. I can feel my bp going up already just reading that. does she really think we are going to believe her lies????
    Judging from the doozies she told LE Yep. After all she thinks of the 12 who believed her. There must be more.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on

  35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:


  36. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Midwest
    Posts
    11,374
    I really hope she didn't get paid for this lame interview.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!



  37. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:


Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WM3 on Piers Morgan tonight
    By Peepers in forum West Memphis III
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-08-2011, 03:19 AM
  2. Hay, Morgan & Morgan, how about a civil suit?
    By Merry1 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 11:08 AM
  3. Morgan et. al. to Depose Casey's Pen Pal
    By ZsaZsa in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 11:07 AM
  4. John Morgan to depose Casey
    By JaJo in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •