HELP! Brittney Wood Search in AL. We Need Everyone. Especially People who are Local

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
PLEASE SCROLL TO POST NUMBER 21 FOR DETAILS ON HOW YOU CAN HELP WITH FOOD FOR THE SEARCHERS!!!!

VOLUNTEER SEARCHERS, FOOD, AND WATER, NEEDED FOR THE SEARCH FOR BRITTNEY WOOD STARTING WEDNESDAY MORNING JUNE 13TH

WHEN: WEDNESDAY JUNE 13TH FROM 9:00 AM UNTIL 4:30 PM. THE SEARCH WILL CONTINUE THE SAME TIME THROUGH SATURDAY JUNE 16th

WHERE: ROSINTON FIRE DEPARTMENT LOCATED AT 20300 COUNTY ROAD 64, IN LOXLEY AL.

REQUIREMENTS; MUST BE 18 AND WEAR PROPER CLOTHING INCLUDING NO OPEN TOED SHOES. MUST HAVE GOVERNMENT ISSUED PICTURE ID.

IF YOU ARE A LOCAL AND CAN HELP WITH ORGANIZING THE FOOD FOR THE SEARCHERS PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP AT TGRIF@XMISSION.COM

IF YOU ARE NOT A LOCAL BUT CAN HELP WITH ORDERING FOOD PLEASE POST ON THIS THREAD AND I WILL CONTACT YOU.

THE SEARCHERS NEED EVERYTHING. WATER, FOOD, SNACKS, FLAGGING TAPE.

IF YOU ARE LOCAL WE NEED YOU TO HELP US ORGANIZE THE FOOD FOR TOMORROW!!

IF THERE IS ANYONE LOCALLY WHO CAN HELP WITH SNACKS OR LUNCH FOR TOMORROW PLEASE POST HERE OR CONTACT ME AT tgrif@xmission.com

Trouble is I will be at my other job tomorrow (Wednesday June 13th) and will not be able to organize.

We can't leave these poor searchers hanging.
tgrif@xmission.com

OK Stand by. Looking at what is available in the area.

Thank you for all you do.

Tricia

Thanks Tricia. Cant help from Canada but was thinking if it was made a spotlight case more might get involved. Its a very sad and interesting case with lots of avenues to discuss.

Good idea. Thank you

let's hear it for the golden corral in mobile. They are putting together some food for us tomorrow.

We really need water, flagging tape and more food.

Please help us out by posting here what you are willing to do to help with the search for brittnay.

If you are local i really need your help. I have no idea what area is close to what restaurant. A local person would be a huge benefit at this point.

Thank you.

Would the Lowe's there carry the flagging tape they need?

Good idea. Thank you

I didn't really even know about the case until i caught a bit of JVM yesterday, im sure many others don't either and it is so bizarre in circumstances...it should have a lot more traffic if it had more media attention

Golden Coral in Mobile is quite a ways from Loxley. I am almost two hours from Loxley myself and have to work, but will be happy to help financially or in any other way that you need me too.

Lowes in Daphne or any store or restaurant in Daphne, Foley, or Spanish Fort would be the closest to Loxley... much closer than any stores in Mobile.

That's what I need help with.

Here is the address of the search center:

20300 County Road 64 in Loxley, Al.

The Golden Corral that is donating food is about 30 minutes away according to Mapquest.

Is there a Golden Corral that is closer?

If any of you locals can post some restaurants or coffee shops that would help a great deal.

I do have one local person who has volunteered to do the running around we need but we can always use more help.

Golden Coral in Mobile is quite a ways from Loxley. I am almost two hours from Loxley myself and have to work, but will be happy to help financially or in any other way that you need me too.

Thank you. I may need you to help us purchase some items. Don't know exactly what yet but I will keep you on the top of my list to contact if we get to that point where we need money donations from people.

What we will do is have you actually call the restaurant or store directly and purchase the items needed. Then we can have someone pick them up.

The good news is we don't need to go that route just yet. But thank you so much for offering.

Tricia

Thank you. I may need you to help us purchase some items. Don't know exactly what yet but I will keep you on the top of my list to contact if we get to that point where we need money donations from people.

What we will do is have you actually call the restaurant or store directly and purchase the items needed. Then we can have someone pick them up.

The good news is we don't need to go that route just yet. But thank you so much for offering.

Tricia

Tricia,

I couldn't figure out how to pm you. Could you please pm me? I am a local and will help however I can. I am talking to a friend and local business owner now, she wants to help also.

Golden Corral in Mobile is about thirty minutes away and is the closest one.

Lowes and Home depot in Daphne are your closest home improvement stores.

I live in Loxley, so I'm very close. How can I help?

Coffee: The nearest place is Starbucks on Hwy 181 in Spanish Fort.

Food: I'm contacting friends that own two different businesses locally.

There are lots of restaurant and food places in Daphne/Spanish Fort.

Loxley has a grocery store, a few gas stations, a Dollar General, and a Family Dollar. It's pretty small.

I'll try to get the word out with our church members also.

Please check back on this thread if you are able to buy food for the searchers.

We will know by tonight what we need for tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.

Tricia

Please check back on this thread if you are able to buy food for the searchers.

We will know by tonight what we need for tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help.

Tricia

I will check back tonight and am more than willing to call and order food or supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbisme