Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    We aren't going to shoot you. But I do wholeheartedly disagree.
    I understand. And believe me, I so totally want these two to be the ones -- I want nothing more than the satisfaction of knowing that the evidence will show that they will be charged (and convicted!!) of the heinous crime against JL. Justice served.

But...how do we know? Are we jumping to conclusions? Does the timeline make it illogical that a third- uninvolved party could be responsible?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hurricane*Sara For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane*Sara View Post
    I understand. And believe me, I so totally want these two to be the ones -- I want nothing more than the satisfaction of knowing that the evidence will show that they will be charged (and convicted!!) of the heinous crime against JL. Justice served.

But...how do we know? Are we jumping to conclusions? Does the timeline make it illogical that a third- uninvolved party could be responsible?
    The timeline is lacking a few very important pieces of information... that's the problem. Where and when was she killed? How long after that was she dismembered? Where and when was she put in the water?

Having those pieces of information might make an answer to your question possible.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mcmlxxix For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MookyThomas;8049053[B
    ]Words cannot express my condolences. I can only speak for myself (but I think others here are the same) when I say my statements have been more "clinical" and may have seemed cold in regard to things, but it's just the investigative way of looking at things, i.e., have sympathy but still discuss the facts without emotion.
    [/B]
    Although I'm no fan of the adult entertainment industry, it grated on my nerves the way the media and people overused the term "stripper". It sounded callous and dehumanizing. If she was a secretary, would they have said "murder of local secretary..."? No. I'm not referring to anyone/everyone who has used the term to refer to her obviously, just the unnecessary overuse of it.

I hope and pray that justice is swift and proper and that the family and friends can be at peace.

BBM

Well put. Speaks for me, as well.

The last thing I want is to contribute to Jaren's family's pain.

I have a grown daughter - I think she's beautiful - I can't imagine surviving such a nightmare. It breaks my heart to consider the hypothetical. Their very real and unrelenting heartbreak has to be immeasurable. It's beyond my comprehension.

We may be strangers but we wish - more than anyone would guess - that this cruel and hideous thing hadn't happened.
    Nothing is sacred, no one gets a pass.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence ~ Hitchens

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane*Sara View Post

We probably want this to be solved.

It'd be nice to think that MAS & TS are the only people responsible and with them off the streets, some of the danger's contained.

But if there are more people involved, the danger still exists.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence ~ Hitchens

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...z/-/index.html

MAS to court

ETA: The article basically says nothing, is useless.
    Last edited by JurysOut; 06-14-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: meh

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sweetly1 View Post
    As some people may know already I'm Jaren's "adopted" mom not the dear sweet lady that was shown so heartbroken on television even though I'm just as heartbroken. When I first stumbled across this web site in the very beginning of this nightmare some of the things being said angered and hurt me until sometime explained that it was just concerned people discussing and trying to disect the case. And then I realized it was ok for people to talk and have their opinions because it was keeping her name out there and people focused on her.

I just want to say thank you, for all the sleuthing everyone has done. And I'm glad people are finally seeing her for more than just her job description, that's all we've ever wanted. She was so much more, she always lit up the room with her smile and as y'all can see, she was deeply loved by the people who knew her best! We were not blind to her choices or lifestyle, but you can only hold their hands a little while before you have to let them fly out on their own. After that, all you can do his hope and pray! God bless everyone on this site. And if I was rude to anyone earlier on in this investigation, I truly apologize because I was lashing out through my grief
    I'm sure no one thought you were being rude! I am so sorry for your family, and I can't imagine the pain you guys are going through right now.

Please know that everyone here is hoping for justice, and truly cares about what happened to Jaren. Heartbreaking. She was a beautiful girl, and by all accounts was a bright light in many lives. I am so sorry for your loss.
    My two best friends.

"A true artist will always be open minded because that's their responsibility." - Lee Quinones

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to babycat For This Useful Post:

Looks like MAS will be back in court today...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to New Orleans Lady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JurysOut View Post
    BBM

Well put. Speaks for me, as well.

The last thing I want is to contribute to Jaren's family's pain.

I have a grown daughter - I think she's beautiful - I can't imagine surviving such a nightmare. It breaks my heart to consider the hypothetical. Their very real and unrelenting heartbreak has to be immeasurable. It's beyond my comprehension.

We may be strangers but we wish - more than anyone would guess - that this cruel and hideous thing hadn't happened.
    I have a two year old daughter, myself... brings to mind the recent case of the father beating a man to death that he caught abusing his daughter. I'll reserve my opinion on that one....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mcmlxxix For This Useful Post:

MookyThomas

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JurysOut

Btw, the user name- after Mooky Wilson? You don't have to answer

Totally random. I was in a hurry to register to discuss earlier today. I may change it because it's kinda...dumb.

Mooky Wilson is a famous reputable MLB player/coach. There are waaayyyy dumber names. I kinda like it. It's unique

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

How long can they hold MAS? Her charge isn't really that big of a one, is it? It would be a bond-able one, I would think.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxix View Post
    I have a two year old daughter, myself... brings to mind the recent case of the father beating a man to death that he caught abusing his daughter. I'll reserve my opinion on that one....
    OT

Yeeahhh. I've been reading about that. If I stumbled onto something like that, I can't say what I would do. But it might well be violent.

Discussion for another day, maybe.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

she seems to have colored her hair blue AFTER the ccvid on Bourbon

nice...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    How long can they hold MAS? Her charge isn't really that big of a one, is it? It would be a bond-able one, I would think.
    I think she has a $1500 bond, doesn't she? If she's not out, no one put up the money?

I may be wrong, but I thought bond was set.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    bbm: omg I was just looking at her hair and read this as "blonde-able" lol

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

she seems to have colored her hair blue AFTER the ccvid on Bourbon

nice...
    Which led to some rather sad speculation about whether JL could have colored MAS's hair. It was too sad for me to think about for very long.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast