Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 05 June 2012 - #3

Quote Originally Posted by WideOpen View Post
    http://www.wafb.com/story/18783821/d...-womans-family

Neither Speaks nor Sanchez has been charged in Lockhart's murder at this time.

Meanwhile, federal agents plan to hold Speaks at the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office until Friday. At that time, he'll have another federal hearing to determine if he'll make bond.
    Wow, they have a lot of detecting to do by tomorrow.
    Nothing is sacred, no one gets a pass.

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence ~ Hitchens

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

Meanwhile, federal agents plan to hold Speaks at the St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office until Friday. At that time, he'll have another federal hearing to determine if he'll make bond.
    i sure hope not

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to resqx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mahmoo View Post
    From your link:

I realize she was probably dealing with withdrawals but, if she was innocent and had nothing to do with Jaren's death, why would she be acting like that? Seems pretty dramatic.

Someone last night that knows MAS described her as fragile mentally and having abrupt mood swings, smiling and laughing one minute then curled up crying in a corner the next. (not the exact words but my recollection)

If MAS took part in this murder i do not think she deserves any leniency but I think Speaks wormed his way into her life for his own benefit. She was probably putty in his hands and he knew just how to control and manipulate her. Offenders like Speaks often prey upon weak, vulnerable women. She seems to be mentally fragile, addicted and broken.
    This in no way means she shouldnt be held 100% responsible.

I agree that LE should let her speak with her father. She might just confess.

JMO

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WideOpen For This Useful Post:

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by JurysOut View Post
    I think tomorrow is based on the outstanding federal warrants for the RSO business
    This bee my opinion

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by babycat View Post
    Please disregard if they have been posted, but have we seen these booking photos yet? I don't remember seeing them.

eta: these are from the action news 17 facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ActionNews17

Does anyone know if he had that orange hair before? Looks like they tried to change their appearance (remember Scott Peterson's orange hair?). And what about that pic of MAS? Is that the face of detox or crying for days on end???

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by missgulfsouth View Post
    Does anyone know if he had that orange hair before? Looks like they tried to change their appearance (remember Scott Peterson's orange hair?). And what about that pic of MAS? Is that the face of detox or crying for days on end???
    looked dark brown in the ccvid... and hers was for sure blonde... now they are blue and red (I want to say more but sitting on my hands )
    This bee my opinion

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    looked dark brown in the ccvid... and hers was for sure blonde... now they are blue and red (I want to say more but sitting on my hands )
    TS looks exactly the same - ginger hair made no difference!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annie1004 For This Useful Post:

Please, God - let them get all the evidence they need to formally charge these 2 by tomorrow!!!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

Someone posted that MAS liked light sticks and pacifiers. I was curious and did some research. This is what I found. As previously stated, it is a rave/club thing and usually goes hand in hand with the drug ECSTASY.

BASIC FACTS ABOUT DRUGS: ECSTASY

http://www.acde.org/common/ecstasy.htm

(Less then 10%)

How Does It Affect You?

Ecstasy is similar (in nature) to other amphetamines and hallucinogens. It speeds up the nervous system and acts as a mood enhancer. Also referred to as “the love drug”, Ecstasy often makes the user feel good, happy and relaxed - at least at first. Contrary to rumors, Ecstasy is not an aphrodisiac and can actually inhibit sexual performance.

The taking of any drug affects people differently. Depending on size, weight, health, dosage and other drugs being used, the reaction can be mild or very severe. Anyone suffering from hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, mental illness or panic should avoid taking Ecstasy.

ECSTASY EXPLOSION

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/youth...1/ecstasy.html

(Less then 10%)

BETTY ANN BOWSER: Some users call it the hug drug because it creates a desire to hug and touch, as this video from the federal government's drug enforcement agency shows. Others like to use glow sticks because of their brain's reaction to light and movement. Many kids on ecstasy use pacifiers and suckers to keep their teeth from grinding, a common side effect. Joanna acknowledges the drug has another downside.

JOANNA: It really does mess with your emotions and make you, like, more unstable. And the day after I would usually cry.

I've also read from a poster here that said she knew MAS, that she was mentally fragile and another poster on JFJ said the same thing and I dont think they were the same person as the poster here didnt use all caps and the other did. I think its two accounts of her mental state. Now add drugs like Ecstasy.
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
    He does, but so did Scott Peterson. There isn't a whole lot they could do to themselves in a few days, but it could speak of plans to flee.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

Meg Gatto ‏@MegGattoFOX8 Margaret Sanchez, suspect in murder of Jaren Lockhart fighting extradition to MS. I'll have a live report from Amite at noon
    http://www.fox8live.com/category/235642/watch-fox8live
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
    Looks like they're on their way to a Florida Gators game.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MemoryFoam For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha_C View Post
    Someone posted that MAS liked light sticks and pacifiers. I was curious and did some research. This is what I found. As previously stated, it is a rave/club thing and usually goes hand in hand with the drug ECSTASY.

BASIC FACTS ABOUT DRUGS: ECSTASY

http://www.acde.org/common/ecstasy.htm

(Less then 10%)

How Does It Affect You?

Ecstasy is similar (in nature) to other amphetamines and hallucinogens. It speeds up the nervous system and acts as a mood enhancer. Also referred to as “the love drug”, Ecstasy often makes the user feel good, happy and relaxed - at least at first. Contrary to rumors, Ecstasy is not an aphrodisiac and can actually inhibit sexual performance.

The taking of any drug affects people differently. Depending on size, weight, health, dosage and other drugs being used, the reaction can be mild or very severe. Anyone suffering from hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, mental illness or panic should avoid taking Ecstasy.

ECSTASY EXPLOSION

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/youth...1/ecstasy.html

(Less then 10%)

BETTY ANN BOWSER: Some users call it the hug drug because it creates a desire to hug and touch, as this video from the federal government's drug enforcement agency shows. Others like to use glow sticks because of their brain's reaction to light and movement. Many kids on ecstasy use pacifiers and suckers to keep their teeth from grinding, a common side effect. Joanna acknowledges the drug has another downside.

JOANNA: It really does mess with your emotions and make you, like, more unstable. And the day after I would usually cry.

I've also read from a poster here that said she knew MAS, that she was mentally fragile and another poster on JFJ said the same thing and I dont think they were the same person as the poster here didnt use all caps and the other did. I think its two accounts of her mental state. Now add drugs like Ecstasy.

Now doesn't that sound like fun? Ummm, just say no, kids!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

Now doesn't that sound like fun? Ummm, just say no, kids!

LOL! I know, right!
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by New Orleans Lady View Post
    Lol although I just joined WS & started posting yesterday, I've read every post in all 3 JL threads. I find you to be extremely intelligent
    You read ALL of that since yesterday????? Wow speed reader to the 10th power!!!

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

He does, but so did Scott Peterson. There isn't a whole lot they could do to themselves in a few days, but it could speak of plans to flee.
    He's had a week. He could have shaved his head, grown or bought a mustache and worn brown contacts.

Stupidity or arrogance?

That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence ~ Hitchens

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

ianal, but wouldn't there have to be some "evidence" etc etc etc to put in for extradition to Mississippi if she was arrested on "unrelated charges"?

I am thinking they have more than we know...

One of the suspects in the murder of Bourbon Street dancer Jaren Lockhart will not be extradited to Mississippi where homicide investigators are handling the case.
    http://www.fox8live.com/story/187889...murder-suspect
    This bee my opinion

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nursebeeme For This Useful Post:

He's had a week. He could have shaved his head, grown or bought a mustache and worn brown contacts.

Stupidity or arrogance?
    Or brown contacts, a dreadlocks wig, and rasta clothing!
    In all seriousness, he's been on the run for years and never really did much to change his looks. He's just an idiot.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to missgulfsouth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    I can't imagine a much worse way to lose someone that you love. It is never easy to lose anyone you love but it has to be a thousand times worse when you know they were held against their will, killed and then had their remains subjected to such a horrible fate. Their agony must be unbearable.

Then, in their time of grief, they have to deal with the internet and many idiots who callously spread rumors, put Jaren down for her profession and such. I know they are probably very upset with a lot of what has been posted as comments in some places. I would be devastated. I have seen some really ugly and ignorant comments.

I know some of her friends and family have come to our page and I want to say that I really do give them my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry to hear what happened to Jaren. I really hope you will find this site to be a place where we don't allow trolls and wild rumors. We have moderators, TOS that is enforced and lots of caring members who are there to report any post that is malicious or that is just unfounded. The people here are just amazing.

I hope her loved ones will understand that the reason we are here at WS is because we want justice for Jaren too. We are all here because we want criminals put away and we want victims and their families to be supported. Victims, their loved one and justice is why we are here. Or at least that is why I am here an I know a lot of others feel the same.
    Thank you, SwampMama, for wording my sentiments better than I ever could!
    Praying for Jaren's family, friends, and Justice!

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Or brown contacts, a dreadlocks wig, and rasta clothing!
    In all seriousness, he's been on the run for years and never really did much to change his looks. He's just an idiot.
    He stays lost for long periods. Something must work for him.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JurysOut For This Useful Post:

looks like he colored his hair too!
    Looks like an inept attempt to 'disguise' himself lol.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be.....few really know who you are.

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahmoo For This Useful Post:

ianal, but wouldn't there have to be some "evidence" etc etc etc to put in for extradition to Mississippi if she was arrested on "unrelated charges"?

I am thinking they have more than we know...

http://www.fox8live.com/story/187889...murder-suspect
    She can be detained while police determine whether there is probable cause to charge her with a crime. There is no limit to the length of a detainment. But a defendant's lawyer could argue for the release of an individual.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Hope they set his bond very high if they let him go because he is obviously a flight risk based on his past history.
    Everyone sees who you appear to be.....few really know who you are.

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahmoo For This Useful Post:

gravamen noun burden of a charge

Watch those dearthy words.
    PJ

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pjcitizen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/...2/-/index.html

MAS is fighting extradition and doesn't want to go to Mississippi.
    Hmmmmmmm. Mississippi or Louisiana? IMO, it doesn't matter. Neither state is particularly friendly to criminals, and there are some bad ace you-know-whats in women's lockups in BOTH states.

Besides, she'll end up standing trial and imprisonment wherever the murder is found to have occurred.

50. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ashsmith For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast