GUILTY KY - Sarah Hart, 31, pregnant, raped & murdered, Jamestown, 14 June 2012

5CentsWorth

The Proof is in the Pudding
Reaction score
Did I put this in the proper forum or is there another forum more appropriate for someone that was missing and then found murdered?

" Hart's body was found under a tree. A nearby police officer confirmed it was Sarah Hart. Police said that location was about a half mile from the point she was last seen."

That is so close to where she turned around on her jog. Was someone watching them, and stalking them?

http://www.wtvq.com/content/localne...l-County/bL3ECislw0GylapxmUfI8w.cspx?rss=3441

State Police said as Hart was returning to her car, she encountered Allman, who robbed and killed her and put her body beneath a tree in a weedy, wooded area about 30-yards off the road.

Just after 6:00 p.m. EST, Christopher Allman was arrested at the Jamestown Police Department, where he had been taken-in for questioning.

State Police said Allman is charged with Murder, Kidnapping, Robbery and Tampering with Physical Evidence.

I find this story so sad and just odd. What would prompt someone to rob a jogger? Most people running do not have money (or that much anyways) on them. Take the money and iPod and run. Why murder?

I'm so sorry for her husband and little children.

I feel the same way, BrownRice. I'm glad it didn't take long to catch him.

The woman and her family were beautiful, and she was pregnant too. How very sad. The killer admits he killed her and then pleads not guilty. Was the woman's car in a parking lot for joggers? Weren't there any other people around to witness this? The guy looks like a brute. Who is the woman next to him in the video picture? She looks like she has her hands behind her back. Did the man put the woman in his car to take her to where he dumped her under the trees, or did he use her car? Did that woman help him? I wonder if the sister had returned with the woman instead of continuing on jogging, if the man would have not attacked. A woman can't go anywhere alone safely these days!

"A search of Christopher Allman's criminal history out of Florida shows he's certainly not new to the system," WKYT's Don Evans said. Officer Don, a former Lexington detective, looked into Allman's past and found a man of many faces. "In November of 2002 he was arrested for burglary and grand motor theft auto," Evans said, "In April of 2003 he was arrested again for grand motor theft auto, and then in August of 2003, he received another charge of burglary and grand theft."

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Murder_suspect_had_extensive_criminal_background_159522245.html

The woman and her family were beautiful, and she was pregnant too. How very sad. The killer admits he killed her and then pleads not guilty. Was the woman's car in a parking lot for joggers? Weren't there any other people around to witness this? The guy looks like a brute. Who is the woman next to him in the video picture? She looks like she has her hands behind her back. Did the man put the woman in his car to take her to where he dumped her under the trees, or did he use her car? Did that woman help him? I wonder if the sister had returned with the woman instead of continuing on jogging, if the man would have not attacked. A woman can't go anywhere alone safely these days!

I believe the news stated that her car was in a restaurant parking lot. I haven't read that in print so I can not provide a link.
I am wondering if he was watching them or saw them as they ran past him and then when he saw her run back by herself he decided to attack her. Very senseless and sad. My sister and mother both take daily early morning jogs. Scary that this could happen to anyone seemingly at any time or place.
icon9.gif

This is the 9 year anniversary and I wondered if anything about her story was on here. This happened in my hometown. She was a grade behind me. Her mom was our principal. Our school had around a hundred kids.

Allman had actually stalked her for awhile. It was caught on surveillance footage from local businesses.

She and her sister would meet up at the Lee's restaurant to jog. They'd jog by the main hwy(127). She started feeling sick and turned around. Her sister kept going but said she started panicking more with every step and didn't know why, so she turned around.

He had to have been watching them because he grabbed her in a very short timespan. He got caught when he showed up at work with scratches all over his face, to tell his boss he had to go to the hospital. They asked him what happened and he said "I got in a fight with a ." Then when his boss heard about the missing jogger he called police.

I googled the town in Florida that Allman moved here from and they have a couple of cold cases that are very similar. Also it always seemed messed up that he could do what he did to her, then go to the hospital for his scratches.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back