Dog teaches self how to steal food from kitchen table.

Here's the original;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7B72beaseM"]Topanga Caught - Official Original - YouTube[/ame]

The guy just shuffles in, comments, gets a glass of water... Uh, I'd say there's nothing stopping this dog. Nothing, lol. (well, actually, the kitchen looked pretty darned clean!)

The guy just shuffles in, comments, gets a glass of water... Uh, I'd say there's nothing stopping this dog. Nothing, lol. (well, actually, the kitchen looked pretty darned clean!)

The only dumb thing the dog does is bark while committing the crime.

I think he barked to let the guy know "hey dummy, I'm getting ready to eat your steak".

My mom's little dog did better than that. Mom was in the hospital and I'd been there all day without anything to eat. I finally came home around 9 pm. Too tired to cook, I picked up a big Mac on the way home. I sat down at the table to eat but decided I needed ketchup from the fridge behind me. My back wasn't turned for 2 seconds while I got it and I never saw Boogie anywhere near the table or my chair but when I sat down to eat the only thing left of my big Mac was the top bun. I wouldnt have known what happened except that the little doggie came trotting across the floor a few seconds later with my big Mac in his mouth! Too bad I didn't have a camera set up! He'd never done anything like that before nor since. I think he was trying to get back at me for leaving him alone so long or maybe because I didn't bring mom home with me that night.

My mom's little dog did better than that. Mom was in the hospital and I'd been there all day without anything to eat. I finally came home around 9 pm. Too tired to cook, I picked up a big Mac on the way home. I sat down at the table to eat but decided I needed ketchup from the fridge behind me. My back wasn't turned for 2 seconds while I got it and I never saw Boogie anywhere near the table or my chair but when I sat down to eat the only thing left of my big Mac was the top bun. I wouldnt have known what happened except that the little doggie came trotting across the floor a few seconds later with my big Mac in his mouth! Too bad I didn't have a camera set up! He'd never done anything like that before nor since. I think he was trying to get back at me for leaving him alone so long or maybe because I didn't bring mom home with me that night.

Any dog that steals my Big Mac after a long day is going to be sent to China. :maddening:

Odie, is that you? :floorlaugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back