Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I skimmed through the video a few weeks ago, maybe seeing 10 seconds worth of it, but now I can't find the video online anywhere. Any suggestions?

Yeah similarities there. Just gotta say those silver pants scream prostitute! JMO.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozzmo For This Useful Post:

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr

Right Hand

I grabbed some pretty clear right hand killvid shots but have not found a clear right hand regular photo for comparison.

I'm posting these in case someone else happens to stumble across one that can be used.

(again video credit to LRM as mentioned above)
    Attached Images Attached Images

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    Quote Originally Posted by Streets View Post
    I skimmed through the video a few weeks ago, maybe seeing 10 seconds worth of it, but now I can't find the video online anywhere. Any suggestions?
    I'm guessing you tried Google for 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick or Ice Pick?

FootballMom...are you able to find a purple hoodie that matches that color in his other pics? I don't recall thinking he was in purple in the video, it was pretty dimly lit and hard to make out a definitive color.

Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    I'm guessing you tried Google for 1 Lunatic 1 Icepick or Ice Pick?
    Yes, the sites that had it, don't have it anymore.. and all the other results are reaction videos. I'm still looking..

Quote Originally Posted by Mozzmo View Post
    FootballMom...are you able to find a purple hoodie that matches that color in his other pics? I don't recall thinking he was in purple in the video, it was pretty dimly lit and hard to make out a definitive color.
    Yep! I did notice the purple show up in a few frames and was surprised/happy to see that... not sure if I grabbed one but will look & post if I do. I was focused on wound & hand images for comparison.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

OEJ

What I meant is are there other pics of LM in a purple hoodie that he posted.... it would create another comparison/connection possibly.

[QUOTE=prima.facie;8059064]IMAGES:

Comparisons from killvid & regular LM pics:

LM pic w/ MM shirt compared to LM pic w/ MM shirt at airport

Above LM pics taken from Flickr (see below post for albums)

Ring from killvid

Collage of hands from the killvid and LM reg pics.....[/COLOR][/U][/B]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...ictureid=13675

Thank you for bringing this over! Is it possible to resize your images so the frames are in alignment? If not, no big deal just thought I'd check. Awesome, awesome work!

Quote Originally Posted by prima.facie View Post

Comparisons from killvid & regular LM pics:

LM pic w/ MM shirt compared to LM pic w/ MM shirt at airport

Above LM pics taken from Flickr (see below post for albums)

Ring from killvid

Collage of hands from the killvid and LM reg pics.....[/COLOR][/U][/B]

(super sized) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...ictureid=13675

When I click the link, it doesn't work. All I get is a white page...

I watched the video and took many notes ...I counted 100 stabs...yet so little damage seemed done when the camera pans over the body...I agree the disappearing stab wounds are curious. I though maybe just lo quality video ...but I couldn't tell for sure....AWESOME version of that dog still..btw ...
    IMO.JMO.IMHO.MOO ....and sorry if it's been posted before..

@streets------->try "documenting Reality dot com!"
    [SIGPIC]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic80147_1.gif/SIGPIC]

So I found the video. Does anyone else find it odd that there is a table on the bed @ 8:35... and on top of that, what appears to be the portion of the body that was removed with a knife & fork?

Vanishing Stab Wounds

Is it possible that Luka might have drained the body of blood by slashing Lin's neck, and then rearranged the time sequence of the video so that it seemed like the icepick stabs came beforehand? And then the stabs might only draw a little blood and seem to vanish. Or maybe he drilled holes somewhere in the body, Dahmer-style, to drain it of blood, before he even started with stabbing and cutting. Or possibly, between segments of the video he cleaned wounds somehow.

I'm assuming (since I haven't and will not watch the footage) that due to the poor quality of the video, the blood oozing from wounds was visible rather than the actual puncture marks in the flesh.

...What an odd thing to try to puzzle out. The other day I almost walked away from this case altogether because it's so disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jujercu View Post
    I watched the video and took many notes ...I counted 100 stabs...yet so little damage seemed done when the camera pans over the body...I agree the disappearing stab wounds are curious. I though maybe just lo quality video ...but I couldn't tell for sure....AWESOME version of that dog still..btw ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Scientific For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
    Is it possible that Luka might have drained the body of blood by slashing Lin's neck, and then rearranged the time sequence of the video so that it seemed like the icepick stabs came beforehand? And then the stabs might only draw a little blood and seem to vanish. Or maybe he drilled holes somewhere in the body, Dahmer-style, to drain it of blood, before he even started with stabbing and cutting. Or possibly, between segments of the video he cleaned wounds somehow.

I'm assuming (since I haven't and will not watch the footage) that due to the poor quality of the video, the blood oozing from wounds was visible rather than the actual puncture marks in the flesh.

...What an odd thing to try to puzzle out. The other day I almost walked away from this case altogether because it's so disturbing.
    There are definitely stab wounds to the stomach area BEFORE LM starts to stab JL's body. I noticed this about the 3rd time I watched the video when I was trying to see the dog better. I think LM stabbed JL before he cut his throat, but for some reason, this part is not filmed on the version submitted to the internet. I also noticed that when LM is slicing at the body with the knife he uses, there is absolutely NO blood at all.... I wonder if LM killed JL and then placed the body in some sort of freezer before removing the body and completing the video? If so, that is another level of crazy, IMHO. I captured a screen shot towards the end of the video where the head, the left arm, and a leg are laying in what appears to be ice. Did LM have access to a chest type freezer or a VERY large cooler? There is another screen shot of the right arm laying inside what is obviously the freezer compartment of a regular refrigerator. I wish I had noted the time stamp for these screen shots. They are all towards the end, and there are numerous rapid screen shots woven into the video.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reannan For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast