Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
    Devil's advocate: The increased bail could be to prevent certain people from springing MAS so they could silence her. If someone else was involved, they might want her out of jail before she finishes detox.

I think TS is definitely a scumbag.

What is JL's boyfriend's name? Where's he now?

Who owns Temptations? Stilettos?

Any atm withdrawals from JL on the day before she went missing?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crawdaddy For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    Be sure to read both comments on this blog from "Margaret" and because the same story is blogged on the myspace that is 99.9% MAS, then these 2 comments are MAS, too. And 4 years after the homicide/suicide is still grieving the loss of her loved ones.
    That's a connection, isn't it?
    http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2...murder-100506/
    Honestly, I'm speechless. If this were a horror movie, it would be unbelievable and so scary. After reading about Abbie and Zach, their situation and how it ended up, the only word I can think of that describes how I'm feeling is surreal; as if this couldn't really have happened.

Then, when I began reading all the remarks from people who knew these two, some both, some only one or the other, it became so real. Yet, the remarks and experiences the commenters tell are so drastically opposite at times. When the person who describes Abbie as a young girl who became friends with her daughter tells her recollection of Abbie, from her grown up perspective back then, it nearly broke my heart to hear some of the comments from Abbie's piers regarding her struggles. Truly tragic yet a story with so many layers. I'm sort of freaked out by it though as it's haunting - it's hard to get the images Zack left behind out of my head.

Life really is stranger than fiction at times.

On top of that, when you google their names, a story comes up where Abbie and Zach are featured preparing food as they are holding out in the Quarter after Katrina - but now, as we read it, we are aware of the fate that awaits them in the not too distant future.
    Last edited by Woe.be.gone; 06-20-2012 at 03:03 AM.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Crawdaddy View Post
    Devil's advocate: The increased bail could be to prevent certain people from springing MAS so they could silence her. If someone else was involved, they might want her out of jail before she finishes detox.

I think TS is definitely a scumbag.

What is JL's boyfriend's name? Where's he now?

Who owns Temptations? Stilettos?

Any atm withdrawals from JL on the day before she went missing?
    From what I understand and have been told, Jaren did not have a bank acct so there is nothing to go on there.

Jaren's fiance has been officially cleared as a suspect and he is doing as well as could be expected at a time like this. I mean, how do you even begin to deal with this and comprehend what has happened? I can't even imagine. When my fiance died (many years ago) it was all I could do to keep breathing. So my heart goes out to him, it really does. he has been thru so much with this.

Naturally, he is dealing with a lot. He needs time and privacy as he comes to terms with what has happened, and what will be coming up in his life and with this case. He has my complete sympathy as he is very much a victim of this as well. He has been through so much and deserves support and privacy.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gngr~snap View Post
    He did.
    Aliases
    Christopher G Paul | Terry C Speaks | Terry Speaks | Christopher Speaks Terry | Speaks Terrychris

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/...m_campaign=tzr
    Add to those Terry Christopher too. LE didn't say that but that's a conclusion I've come to after bringing that name up on people finders.
    Try it and you'll see all the 'right' states come up and too many people within the same age range of TCS are listed with weird sounding
    'people possibly related to' people; like Terry Terry, Chris Terry, Allen J. Terry, and Allen Terry. Just weird.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woe.be.gone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone View Post
    Add to those Terry Christopher too. LE didn't say that but that's a conclusion I've come to after bringing that name up on people finders.
    Try it and you'll see all the 'right' states come up and too many people within the same age range of TCS are listed with weird sounding
    'people possibly related to' people; like Terry Terry, Chris Terry, Allen J. Terry, and Allen Terry. Just weird.
    I can only think of one reason to have THAT many aliases...
    moo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

How deranged is it for TS to hook up with a disturbed woman, still trying to cope with the gruesome murder of her friend and repeat the same sick twisted MO to another acquaintance, all the while knowing it would open all the old wounds again as well as pile on even more?
    The more I read the less I think that she had the slightest clue about his plans for Jaren.
    I don't see how MAS won't just crumble!

Yes she helped lure the girl, but I am beginning to have a hard time believing she would
    participate in the sort of violence? She may have been a little"off" but you don't look forward to doing something like that after losing someone in an eerily similar fashion!

I may be wrong!
    I do not think this was Luka Rocca copy cat, he did it to mentally abuse MAS even more than she already was!
    With this new knowledge we have located perhaps Addie's case should have another look see to ensure TS had no hand or personal knowledge in her death.
    moo

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

It is relatively common for a perp's hand to slide over the blade during a stabbing. Most knives do not have a significant barrier between the handle and the blade. Thus, the force of the attack causes the hand to slip past whatever barrier exists. Very few knives are designed to address this.

There has been very little said about the clothing that was recovered. Clothing would preserve more DNA than anything else. This would include the blood of a person who was cut while stabbing Jaren.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Since JL torso washed up I am hoping if she had relations with Speaks either volunntary or involuntary than hopefully the water did not wash away DNA evidence, hopefully they can link him that way. It worries me that no official charges have been made yet
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    It is relatively common for a perp's hand to slide over the blade during a stabbing.
    Most knives do not have a significant barrier between the handle and the blade
    . Thus, the force of the attack causes the hand to slip past whatever barrier exists. Very few knives are designed to address this.

There has been very little said about the clothing that was recovered. Clothing would preserve more DNA than anything else. This would include the blood of a person who was cut while stabbing Jaren.
    MTech_Xtreme_5mm_Blade_Hunting_Tactical_Military_Knife_Fixed_Blade_xmas_MX_8054_01_ua.jpg dragon-hand-guard-bowie-hunting-knife-7d0f2.jpg

images (1).jpg img_A_2386380_fb724264a785328697456044f7b61d5f.jpg

images.jpg

They are out there though. Also, remember she suffered only one stab wound to the chest...
    Fury and rage mixed with multiple stabs wounds (over kill) results in the handle becoming slippery and does result in hand injuries. This usually involves a boyfriend , fiance, or husband. Multiple stabbings also crate castoff on the walls and ceiling... by doing that he increases the odds he will get caught! (he did anyway)
    TS had his victim. He had no "feeelings" for her ... One stab was all that was needed.
    Out of respect for the family I will not elaborate on what happens next...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Some were questioning about the 2'' scar on TS's wrist.
    I did see that verified on http://search.criminalcheck.com/pdde...%3C/a%3E%3C/td

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo SC L HND 1 ACCIDENT

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo SC R WRIST 2 SELF INFLICTED

NCIC Scar/Mark/Tattoo TAT L SHLD SKULL Scar/Mark/Tattoo Description NONE - USED FOR TATTOO ONLY

It was pretty much a given... possible suicide attempt.
    I wonder how he got the scar on his left hand...

He must have been L handed. to cut his right wrist...
    Sounds like he may have had a "knife slip" in the past
    and ended up injured...
    Anyone think he has stabbed someone before?

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gngr~snap For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    I thought the bond had to be reasonable for the offense though?
    Stephen McDaniel, the person charged with killing and dismembering Lauren Giddings, has bond set for 850,000.00.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rhapsdy View Post
    nope. Capitol City.
    Ive never heard of capitol city

What if Zack was pushed? What if someone is getting away with murder(s) by killing someone and then making it look like their partner committed suicide? Wouldnt that be the best way to close the case without their being any other suspects? And a suicide note -- that is just the icing on the cake as far as proof. I would like to know exactly when MS met TCS. What I would also like to know is how someone like TCS affords to roam all over the country in different apartments, etc. It is expensive to eat, have gas, maintain a vehicle, etc. while traveling cross country. Who payed for all this? His mother? Did he rob the people he murdered? Any ideas on how he financed all his travels and moving around?

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to aviatrix For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyBug86 View Post
    Ive never heard of capitol city
    B.R. Capitol of LA = Capitol City LOL

26. The Following User Says Thank You to misplacedcajun For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    From what I understand and have been told, Jaren did not have a bank acct so there is nothing to go on there.

Jaren's fiance has been officially cleared as a suspect and he is doing as well as could be expected at a time like this. I mean, how do you even begin to deal with this and comprehend what has happened? I can't even imagine. When my fiance died (many years ago) it was all I could do to keep breathing. So my heart goes out to him, it really does. he has been thru so much with this.

Naturally, he is dealing with a lot. He needs time and privacy as he comes to terms with what has happened, and what will be coming up in his life and with this case. He has my complete sympathy as he is very much a victim of this as well. He has been through so much and deserves support and privacy.

Placing someone in a mental institution gives them security from someone trying to kill them to silence them and also probably help with her many drug addictions such as medication to ease withdrawal, etc.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aviatrix For This Useful Post:

Page 35 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast