GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2012/06/tattoos_help_mississippi_deput.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...an/-/12537462/14756588/-/m5hw3qz/-/index.html

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news...ght/-/9853400/14738550/-/p55hhkz/-/index.html

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Jaren Lockhart - Timeline and Media Links

Memorial Video, Jaren Ann Lockhart
R.I.P. Jaren Ann Lockhart - YouTube

"I am working every day toward my legacy. It has error(s) but each mistake has been priceless to the journey. I wouldn't exchange my past experiences for the world. They are what have shaped me. Every trial, every struggle, every heartbreak, every broken dream, every crushed hope, every loss, has helped me grow mentally and spiritually. Were it not for my crazy messed-up life I would not have all the life experiences that I have. I would be naive. I would be unprepared to face the world. But I have become strong, independent, and more determined than I ever would have been with a perfect life. It is the hardship I have faced and the pain I have been subjected to over the years that makes me strive harder to beat the odds and break free from the chains society says I am bound by. I will never fall into the same footsteps. I am my own person. I am not the product of anyone else's doing. If you think you can judge me think again. Because I am nothing you have ever seen before. I am me". ~~ Jaren Lockhart on her Facebook page

Have we discussed MAS' most recent place of employment? I've been told that on Wednesday, June 6th, she reported for her job as a bartender in NO East feeling very ill.

Woe,

From what I've read on various Facebook sites is that she isn't missing, but left willingly with a man that her family didn't approve of. A few days ago her mother posted on Facebook that she got a call from her and Christina said she was fine. I believe she also called the Baton Rouge police to say she wasn't a missing person. I think that's why it isn't in the news.

Does anyone know what tools they would have needed to dismember JLs body? I am in the medical field and have done cadaver dissection and don't think they would have needed anything other than a proper size sharp knife If they made the cuts at the joints i dont think a saw would be needed. Also depending on how long the body was dead before they cut it up would likely impact the amount of blood. The longer she was dead the more the blood would coagulate. That said a larger hunting knife may be all they needed. It could have been the wepon used to stab and kill her then used to finish the job. Also if I recall she was kind of Petite. Considering this maybe all they are looking for is a hunting knife.

ITA, PTMuscle. Based on what we know from other cases, a hunting knife could suffice. Without the autopsy report we can't say for sure, but it's certainly possible.

Woe,

From what I've read on various Facebook sites is that she isn't missing, but left willingly with a man that her family didn't approve of. A few days ago her mother posted on Facebook that she got a call from her and Christina said she was fine. I believe she also called the Baton Rouge police to say she wasn't a missing person. I think that's why it isn't in the news.

Oh thank you. The girl on fb doesn't look like the same CS I saw on video speaking about Jaren. With a haircut and a little bleach, I can't tell if it is her or not. That would be so disturbing and beyond frightening on so many levels. If it's the same girl, did she leave because she feels threatened? Is something going on amidst that particular group of people?
Is that the same girl? Darn.

Have we discussed MAS' current place of employment? I've been told that on Wenesday, June 6th, she reported for her job as a bartender in NO East feeling very ill.

Hmmmm. wonder why????

I also think knowing and tracing TS/MAS movements in the time before they got pick up is going to be key. That's why cell records and even tracing who and if possible where MASs Facebook account was changed are going to be important. These 2 had to leave tracks some place. I doubt they could have killed her and just disappeared until they were pickd up.

Something else that I have been thinking about is if LE was able to obtain laptops/hard drives from MAS' home in Kenner. I know we have discussed whether or not TS and MAS had an actual computer or if they just used mobile devices/ tablets. I am thinking that there should have been at least one actual computer being that she seemed to have deleted her FB. IIRC, you have to deactivate your account from an actual computer device. I could be wrong, but I know that from my even my smartphone, I still only have limited access to account changes and such.

Just a thought.

I really hope that LE found some serious evidence from the home and they are just confirming before the two are actually charged.

Hmmmm. wonder why????

Any idea what time she would have reported to work on Wed? If she actually reported to work that would narrow the time the body could have been put it the water if she was an active participate. If she did not help then someone else dumped the body parts.

Have we discussed MAS' current place of employment? I've been told that on Wenesday, June 6th, she reported for her job as a bartender in NO East feeling very ill.

I just have to ask, where was MAS employed as a bartender?

TIA

Something else that I have been thinking about is if LE was able to obtain laptops/hard drives from MAS' home in Kenner. I know we have discussed whether or not TS and MAS had an actual computer or if they just used mobile devices/ tablets. I am thinking that there should have been at least one actual computer being that she seemed to have deleted her FB. IIRC, you have to deactivate your account from an actual computer device. I could be wrong, but I know that from my even my smartphone, I still only have limited access to account changes and such.

Just a thought.

I really hope that LE found some serious evidence from the home and they are just confirming before the two are actually charged.

yeah, she had to have some kind of internet access to change her profile as of the 6th. i really think le has more then we know.

Just a thought.

You can delete your Facebook account from any device if you use the browser instead of the app.

ETA- and you can access it from any computer or handheld device. It doesn't have to be your own personal device or Internet access.

I just have to ask, where was MAS employed as a bartender?

TIA
Treasure Isle, a bar on Hayne Blvd in New Orleans.

I'm trying to confirm the time right now because I was told different times by different people.

ETA: Still unconfirmed, but would have been late afternoon or early evening, 3-7-ish

Any idea what time she would have reported to work on Wed? If she actually reported to work that would narrow the time the body could have been put it the water if she was an active participate. If she did not help then someone else dumped the body parts.

maybe ts did it on his own, although they could have done it wed night after jaren was reported missing. maybe they went back to where ever it happened when they found out people were looking for her. if they did it closer to bsl, still plenty of time to wash up thurs evening.

Just a thought.

This is also something I have wondered. I am not up to date on cell phones but am curious as to whether the smart phones internet use can be tracked back similar to computer hard drives. (I have an old dumb phone-until recently)
What kind of information can be learned by LE from their phones assuming they were smart android/iphone type devises?

ot/My daughter just helped me pick out a new android phone. It has all the bells and whistles and I loathe it-its driving me mad. I don't want to have a relationship with my phone. I will be returning it before the two week return policy is up.
I am assuming that the store will be able to look at the phones history and see I have been sleuthing Websleuths.

TIA

Thanks Bessie

Re your answer to my post from the closed thread. I recall getting negative comments when I was unhappy with the media's sensationalistic approach in the beginning. I don't believe in labels. Going back to the SL case, her father's status was commented on by the media and some members from the get-go, which made me angry. Now I just ignore those types of comments. So you're right again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46