Squid injects woman's mouth with sperm bag

Hopeful One

Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One reason (of many, imo) not to eat squid! Yuck!

A woman in Seoul, Korea was eating semi-boiled squid when the cephalopod injected its sperm bag into her tongue, according to research published in February.

The unidentified woman reportedly experienced a "pricking and foreign-body sensation" while she chewed and spat the squid out. She had to go to the hospital when she felt severe pain and several "small, squirming" creepy crawlies in her mouth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/15/squid-sperm_n_1599591.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

So sorry for the woman's pain but really, who would expect a partially boiled live animal to have total control of it's bodily functions anyway? I'm sure there was some pooping and peeing going on as well. Duh!

So sorry for the woman's pain but really, who would expect a partially boiled live animal to have total control of it's bodily functions anyway? I'm sure there was some pooping and peeing going on as well. Duh!

BBM

BWWWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Yuck!! :D

Just one of many reasons I have no inclination to try squid, boiled or otherwise.

:sick:

I want to post this on a friend's facebook wall to freak her out, but it's just too awful even for joking! :eat:.....:shocked2:

I wonder how they removed them from her mucous membranes?

I'm sorry, but the phrase "sperm bags" should not be allowed in a headline!!! :puke:

I'm sorry, but the phrase "sperm bags" should not be allowed in a headline!!! :puke:

I don't know if you're joking or serious but that's funny!! And just the term 'sperm bag' makes me want to barf.

smiley-scared002.gif

One reason (of many, imo) not to eat squid! Yuck!

A woman in Seoul, Korea was eating semi-boiled squid when the cephalopod injected its sperm bag into her tongue, according to research published in February.

The unidentified woman reportedly experienced a "pricking and foreign-body sensation" while she chewed and spat the squid out. She had to go to the hospital when she felt severe pain and several "small, squirming" creepy crawlies in her mouth.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/15/squid-sperm_n_1599591.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

Well you'd think women would be able to deal with it easier, due to experience. JMO

Happy ending?

:laughcry:

So many possible replies running rampant in my head and none of them fit to post. :blushing:

Is she sure it was Squid and not someone named Sid? :waitasec:

I feel for her. That's how I got pregnant the first time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back