Woody Allen's Father's Day Greetings

Kat

Kind words do not cost much
Reaction score
Ronan Farrow celebrates Father's Day at Woody Allen's expense

June 18, 2012

Ronan Farrow certainly didn't forget dad Woody Allen on Father's Day, despite their reported decades-long estrangement.

"Happy father's day— or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day," Ronan tweeted Sunday.

A tweet that says it all.

I have seen this creep shambling around Park ave & 71st. He looks even more like a pedo in person.

A pig a pig and always will be a pig. He does look like a ped..
The hurt Woody caused probably will not ever go away for his family.

Goz

Happy F. day to Woody.....

Don't you wonder how he and Soon Yi were allowed to adopt children, considering his alleged abuse of his children with Mia Farrow?

Don't you wonder how he and Soon Yi were allowed to adopt children, considering his alleged abuse of his children with Mia Farrow?

Actually, it makes me wonder how Soon Yi can leave their adopted children alone with their father.

Her father turned husband could end up being her son-in-law. !

Actually, it makes me wonder how Soon Yi can leave their adopted children alone with their father.

Her father turned husband could end up being her son-in-law. !

This is so true. Makes me wonder if she's okay mentally or also a little sick.

I used to think Woody Allen was the greatest (because I loved his movies)! I saw him and Diane Keaton at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC one Sunday afternoon in 1970, when they were a couple and appearing together in "Play It Again, Sam" on Broadway. Everyone stopped and stared at them--the crowds parted like the Red Sea for Moses as they strolled by, and everyone was whispering "it's Woody Allen". It was sickening to find out years later what he really is.....

This is so true. Makes me wonder if she's okay mentally or also a little sick.

I used to think Woody Allen was the greatest (because I loved his movies)! I saw him and Diane Keaton at the Museum of Modern Art in NYC one Sunday afternoon in 1970, when they were a couple and appearing together in "Play It Again, Sam" on Broadway. Everyone stopped and stared at them--the crowds parted like the Red Sea for Moses as they strolled by, and everyone was whispering "it's Woody Allen". It was sickening to find out years later what he really is.....

I agree with your concern about her mental status. I try to keep in mind that she was sexually abused at a young age by the man who should have been her fatherly protector. I'm not sure it would be fair to 'expect' her to be well balanced, given that she married her incest perpetrator and has been with him since the age of.........well I guess since early childhood? :eek:

I was a HUGE Woody Allen fan back in the 70s. I read all I could about him, saw all of his movies. My fav film was [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interiors"]Interiors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

I loved it, even though it departed from his usual style and did not receive the acclaim that I felt it warranted.

Then came the situation with Soon-Yi. I read several magazine articles and at least one book.

Never watched another of his movies after that.

It pleases me to see that Ronan (Satchel) has such a strong grip on reality. His mother is no doubt the reason for that.

Happy UNfather's Day to Woody Allen. For all of your 37-some years on the couch, you're still warped.

~jmo~

I agree with your concern about her mental status. I try to keep in mind that she was sexually abused at a young age by the man who should have been her fatherly protector. I'm not sure it would be fair to 'expect' her to be well balanced, given that she married her incest perpetrator and has been with him since the age of.........well I guess since early childhood? :eek:

If I recall correctly, Soon-Yi had a pretty rough early childhood in Korea with a mother who was abusive. I think I read that she made her kneel for hours at a time. So Mia Farrow basically saved her from that. Only to unknowingly put her into a living situation with a pedophile boyfriend.....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back