WARNING OFFENSIVE: The movie trailer for "Ted"

This movie looks...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
This is the trailer for the new movie "Ted" that comes out in July. This is NOT a kids movie. Once again this is not a kids movie. It's from Seth MacFarlane of Family Guy fame.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AJtjJebDes&feature=related"]Ted - Full Length Restricted Trailer - 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously? Have we come to the end of the universe and there are no ideas left for actual good movies?

Apparently sex and fart jokes are what passes for a script these days. Really annoying.

Seriously? Have we come to the end of the universe and there are no ideas left for actual good movies?

Apparently sex and fart jokes are what passes for a script these days. Really annoying.

I'll be the first to admit I have a 13 year olds sense of humor. :laughcry: My fifty year old sister thinks it's hysterical too. :giggle:

OK, I have to admit..I thought this trailer was HILARIOUS and I can't wait to see the movie! I LOVE Mark Wahlburg and Mila Kunis and who doesn't love a naughty Teddy Ruxpin..

P.S. Oh, And I'm gonna be 61 in 3 months..LOL

I love movies that make me laugh -- I'm gonna see it :)

Thanks, I really thought it was for kids. Yikes I may of bought tickets!

L O L

That's freakin hilarious... And I generally do NOT care for Seth MacFarlanes humor.

Helps that I love the Wahlberg brothers.

Dying over the white trash names. :floorlaugh:

Thanks, I really thought it was for kids. Yikes I may of bought tickets!

Yeah, that's a good side effect of posting this. It is definitely not for kids. I'd put it at 18, at least. :giggle:

L O L

That's freakin hilarious... And I generally do NOT care for Seth MacFarlanes humor.

Wait! Was it one of those names with a Lynn after it?

:silly:

OK, I have to admit..I thought this trailer was HILARIOUS and I can't wait to see the movie! I LOVE Mark Wahlburg and Mila Kunis and who doesn't love a naughty Teddy Ruxpin..

P.S. Oh, And I'm gonna be 61 in 3 months..LOL

even though the name Dolly was in that exhaustive list of trailer-trash names?

LOL

so, this is one I'll actually watch with my husband, even though I normally loathe 'stupid' movies

but this looks like well-done satire IMO

:D

L O L

Hmmmmm...my name was in that list of white trash names. Hey, I didn't pick the name out :maddening: May have to boycott this one, lol

Does it have a Lynn after it? :laughcry:

Ummm, no. But maybe worse. Seems my parents couldn't think of a middle name to go with my white trash name so I have none, haha!
But I do know someone with my same white trash name that DOES have Lynn after it so maybe it's her, :waitasec:

Ummm, no. But maybe worse. Seems my parents couldn't think of a middle name to go with my white trash name so I have none, haha!
But I do know someone with my same white trash name that DOES have Lynn after it so maybe it's her, :waitasec:

My sisters name was on the list and lynneless.

wonders if i should be insulted because my name WASN'T on the list.:waitasec:

my sons are going to love this one! I might even watch it with them. :)

my sons are going to love this one! I might even watch it with them. :)

My 15 YO asked me tonight when we're gonna go see it. Gonna have to think about that one, but I know if I don't, he'll find a bootleg copy with his friends ;)

Mel

Steeley Dan, I was glad to see you say that you had a 13-year old boy's sense of humor. I do too. I'm fifty.
I was holding my breath waiting for my name to come up in the white trash names; luckily it didn't. Whew! Thanks mom and dad.

I think the movie looks funny. Sort of reminds me of the show Wilfred (which I love).

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back