GUILTY NY - Adam Chase, 32, Stanley, 14 June 2012

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s2661198.shtml

Posted at: 06/19/2012 12:08 PM

Have you seen this missing man?

chase_adam.jpg

Any news on this man? Had see a Missing Persons post on reddit for him and thought to sarch his name here. Sure was hoping for some good news :(

It just kills me how many people go missing-and even worse-how does their family deal with it? I would go crazy....my daughter was gone for a week and I was reduced to a trembling mess.....could hardly move or speak.....almost paralyzed with fear...

God bless all those families and loved ones out there with a person missing.

If the reports of him being spotted five days after he left are true, it's a relief, since he at least didn't do something "rash". Barring any health problems that we don't know about, the most worrisome thing is that he left on foot. I think he's going to be fine, although I know this is still terrible for his family.

I live in upstate NY. just read about this on the local news website. Heres a new article from today

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/s2679947.shtml

Their brother went missing three weeks ago and now the Ontario County family is trying to keep the word out – they need the public’s help finding 31-year-old Adam Chase.

Family members say he walked away from his home in the Town of Stanley and hasn't been seen since. The Ontario County Sheriff doesn't think Chase is in danger but there is a concern for his well being.

Hello, new here. This case is close to home for me since it took place just one town over and I did know the family in the past. It really bothers me that we are asked to help in locating Adam, but are not getting a lot of the details that led up to his disappearance as well as the contents of the text messages. All we have is an arguement with his wife, him returning to get his phone, gone again, and some text messages that he had sent since he left on that day in June. If the family is holding back important information then it does not seem likely to me the searches and investigations are going to do much good in finding this young man. Unless the family has reason to believe he is in danger to himself or by others which has not been established by either the family of the OPD, he left on his own accord. If we were to see him all we could do is try and encourage him to call home, right? This whole story has had me confused since it first hit the papers. Anyway, for his son's sake I hope he is heard from soon.

Hello jaded13 and welcome to WebSleuths. Call home or law enforcement personnel.

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/tag/adam-chase/

August 18, 2012 by Linda

Missing Since:06/14/12
Missing From: Stanley,NY
Classification: Missing
Age at Disappearance: 32
Date of Birth: 10/07/80
White Male
Height: 6’0
Weight:200
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Clothing: Red Polo shirt,Jeans,hightop sneakers.
Special Identifiers: Possible eyeglasses and beard
Details of Disappearance:
My Chase was last seen on 06/14/12 at the residence on Mott Road,home of he and his wife. Mr Chase left after a verbal arguement with his wife. He left on foot leaving behind all of his belongings as well as his cell phone.He has not been seen or heard from since. His case remains unsolved.
Investigative Agency
Criminal Investigaive Division
Ontario County Sheriff Dept ( New York)
585-396-4691
585- 394-4560 or 911

Thank you bringing Adam back to the board. This is the first I've heard about him. Needs more attention. Maybe something new?

Agreed SouthSleuth! Moving to Discussion forum to see if we can generate more attention/interest!

Thank you!
~Summer_Breeze

This case has gotten such little media attention. Wonder where Adam disappeared too? More detail and more awareness needed on this case. But, ugh, I don't know where to start?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back