WA WA - Gregory Kachur, 49, Spokane Valley, 31 May 2012

http://www.khq.com/story/18829545/detectives-need-help-finding-missing-spokane-valley-man

Posted: Jun 19, 2012 6:48 PM EDT
Updated: Jun 19, 2012 6:48 PM EDT
by Cory Howard, KHQ.com Producer

Short article at link

18829545_BG1.jpg

Certainly took a long time for him to be reported missing.

Missing person is my uncle, I just like to add recent photo of him.

Please call local detective if you have any information

Thank you

Do you have ANY more information? Theres not much provided in MSM about your uncle. Thank you for the recent photo!!
Sending good thoughts that he is found safe.

Welcome to WebSleuths Kleva80. I'm sorry it is under the circumstances. We are praying for the safe return of your uncle.

I do not have much information ubout him, I leave east cost.
Did not see him for a while...
But trying to help find him any way I can. Never been in situation like this before, dont even know where to start.

My question is: is there any way to track down his bank account(where, when, he used his card) or his cell phone(battery is dead by now) his last location where he made phone call.
sounds posible...
Bank doesnt give this info to other people.

where can I get this info or who would I speak to?

Thank you.

Like I say I leave 3000+ miles away trying to Help, Help

I do not have much information ubout him, I leave east cost.
Did not see him for a while...
But trying to help find him any way I can. Never been in situation like this before, dont even know where to start.

My question is: is there any way to track down his bank account(where, when, he used his card) or his cell phone(battery is dead by now) his last location where he made phone call.
sounds posible...
Bank doesnt give this info to other people.

where can I get this info or who would I speak to?

Thank you.

Like I say I leave 3000+ miles away trying to Help, Help

There is really good information in the below link about what to do when a loved one goes missing:

Missing Persons - What Do I Do? Checklists and Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Do you have ANY more information? Theres not much provided in MSM about your uncle. Thank you for the recent photo!!
Sending good thoughts that he is found safe.

My name is Star, & I am one of Greg's really good friends. I spoke to the homicide detectives, but nothing that I said seemed to have been updated. I gave them information as to places that he hang out at, including the homeless shelter for men, called The Mission, here in Spokane, WA. They didn't include anything that I said about his last known location or dates. I'm not sure how many other's they interviewed. I just know that nothing that I said was made public.

He came to visit me & a few other friends up here on the South Hill of Spokane. There is an apartment complex up here that most of his friends live at. He was here during the weekend of June 1-3. I told them that we were the last people that saw him. I told them that he may have gone to the Men's homeless shelter after being up here. Since he drinks a lot, I'm worried that he couldn't get in. I am worried that he may have met up w/other homeless drunks & went to the river or someplace. I mentioned I'm worried he may have gotten mugged. I mentioned that I am worried that he may have fallen down some time. Since he does get drunk & falls a lot. He gives himself black eyes a lot, & other drunken injuries.
I also sent them a more recent picture of him as well. I am still looking for more pics that I have of him. I may have lost some of them on one of my SanDiscs.

Unfortunately, there was some other serious breaking news going on about cops being shot. Therefore the Press Release they were to have done, didn't make the news.

Welcome to WebSleuths jazzyystar. I'm sorry that it is under the circumstances.

My name is Star Kinnison. I am one of Greg's friends. I'm still learning this site, so unsure about my last post, because I wanted to edit it so I could add more info. You are welcome to message me on FaceBook. My FB name is my name, (LOL) Star Kinnison. Also, you are welcome to contact the Homicide Detective that has been assigned to Greg's case.
His name is Detective Kirk Keyser.
CELL:::: 509-953-3926
DESK:::: 509-477-6611
EMAIL::: kkeyser@spokanesheriff.org

I do hope that this info is helpful to you. The last time that Greg was actually seen was on June 2 or 3. When he has his days off work from taking care of his parents, many times he will take a bus to this side of town. He has a lot of friends in the side of town that I live in. So as usual, he was up in my neighborhood visiting me & some other friends for his 3 day weekend off work.
It seemed that he was really sad, distraught, & kind of "lost" the past month or so, before he went missing. He was about to lose his job working with his parents.

Thank you
Thanks for adding this picture. I'm still looking for my pictures I had of him. I had some on one of my flash drives, but it got stolen from me.

Hello Star, my name is Leo, Gregs nephew I would like to talk to you.
...if you can send me your contact info (use this link as my email) and use GREG in subject line

just copy and paste

h4xc8-3146032136@sale.craigslist.org

Thanks
I attempted this link. It no longer works. Im still learning this site. I sent you a message of my personal info. Haven't heard from you, yet. So I'm logging on here to see if you have any new info.

Thank you
Leo,
This is Star. I haven't heard any new news. Have you? Please contact me thru my email jazzyystar@live.com
I sent you a message, & haven't heard from you. Don't know how else to contact you. Please contact me

I am very concerned about my friend Greg Kachur. It seems to me that the police department aren't working on this missing person case. I don't understand why. I would like to know what can be done about this, if anything. I am not sure who to direct this question to. The last I spoke to the detective on this case, he said something about how people are not cooperating with him. Yet as I understand it, the detective has only interviewed my friend Greg's family and myself. Greg has 2 or 3 main friends over here on the West coast, & I am one of them. Everyone I have spoken to says that the detective hasn't spoke to them. It is just crushing my heart. I miss him so much. It is very unusual for him to not be in contact with anyone for more than a day. The last I saw him was June 2 or 3, 2012.

Hi jazzyystarr!

I'm going to move this thread to our Discussion forum, to see if we cannot drum up more information and suggestions for you!

Kind regards,
~Summer_Breeze

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine