Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Lin Jun

RIP Lin Jun

Many members like to honor the murdered with messages and remembrances- this is the thread to do so.

RIP Lin Jun.

An article here about him...

"I just want people to know that he was a nice guy," Matty said. "He was very nice, very kind to his friends. He was a good student … His life wasn't easy. He had to make money for himself. He had to support himself … He had to work in the daytime, study in the evening. He has homework, he has examinations, his life was pretty hard. He had to be all by himself."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-n...berment-murder

3. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cappuccino For This Useful Post:

RIP Jun Lin

I didn't know you personally but the words from your family is all I needed to hear. You are missed on earth and my hope is that you will get justice and that your soul can finally be at peace. You didn't deserve to die. You should have been enjoying all the beauty this country has to offer. I'm so sorry.

Rest In Peace, Jun Lin.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends. Justice will be done.
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to LaLaw2000 For This Useful Post:

You seemed such a sweet person. It's a terrible loss to the world. My prayers for his broken-hearted mother, his family and friends.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OEJ For This Useful Post:

RIP Jun Lin

Beware of Grindr, boys!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thefreshestthing For This Useful Post:

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:

Jun Lin will be remembered by me for his beautiful,genuine smile

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mrs hunt For This Useful Post:

I wanted to say something here.. but my words seem meaningless and when I type them out; they don't represent how deeply upset and distraught I am at your murder.

My heart aches for you and your family. I close my eyes at night and see your face. I wish that things could have been different. Your smile will remain with me for the rest of my life.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Baudi Moovan For This Useful Post:

Rest in peace. I pray for your family and friends.
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ScubaTwinn For This Useful Post:

deanna82437 is offline The dead can't cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them

Rest In Peace

Rest In Peace Lin Jun
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." - Adam Smith

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to deanna82437 For This Useful Post:

Its exactly one month today.

Rest in peace, Lin Jun.

Link: http://nationalpostnews.files.wordpr.../canada-56.jpg

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to italianWSfan For This Useful Post:

Lightbulb

Rest in peace. Your smile is beautiful.

Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    -------------------------------------------
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to No_Stone_Unturned For This Useful Post:

One month ago a bright promising life was snuffed out in a rather enigmatic fashion. I pray for the family members of Jun Lin and will forever remember him in my heart as well. May justice be brought upon the person who cut this life short.
    IMO.JMO.IMHO.MOO ....and sorry if it's been posted before..

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jujercu For This Useful Post:

someone posted a video here of Jun Lin
    he seemed to be a very happy calm person
    prayers for his family

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_pQiijes4&feature=relmfu"]JUN LIN - a misunderstood anima - YouTube[/ame]

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mrs hunt For This Useful Post:

"They are not dead who live in hearts they leave behind"

Rest in eternal peace, Lin Jun

永恆的安寧

永恒的安宁

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sillybilly For This Useful Post:

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fittzi For This Useful Post:

Jun Lin family holds private service for slain student
    'Our hearts are broken and bleeding. Every day we live like walking dead without a soul."

"The last 30 days have been the most difficult time in our life," Lin's mother said in a eulogy. "We lived in the agony of grief of losing a loved one and missing him desperately every day."

She described her son as a kind, disciplined, sincere, open minded and mild-tempered.
    "We wept and wept until our tears were exhausted, our voices were choked and we could not get a word out. Our lovely son, poor child, where are you now? Where are you? Your mom and dad miss you. We miss you very much, so much."
    From the CBC: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...concordia.html

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to HastingsChi For This Useful Post:

It's taken me like 10 minutes to make it through the first paragraph of that article. Heartbreaking, I can't take it.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Baudi Moovan For This Useful Post:

RIP Jun Lin

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peekaboo10 For This Useful Post:

you know yesterday I saw a young Chinese man Jun Lin's age in San Francisco with his 2 year old child,and it really made me think sadly that besides the loss of Jun Lins life,we have also lost someone who would have been a great father to a future child

remembering that you were a good man Jun Lin

I hope your family finds strength

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrs hunt For This Useful Post:

Rest in Peace Lin Jun

42. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybeanz For This Useful Post:

Forever young.
    Rest, dear boy. Justice will come.
    oxoxoxox

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:

Text of the eulogy delivered by Lin's mother

Our beloved son Jun Lin has left us for one whole month. The last thirty days have been the most difficult time in our life. We lived in the agony of grief of losing a loved one and missing him desperately every day.

Jun was a very kind person and filial son. He was well disciplined, sincere, open-minded, and mild-tempered. He enjoyed helping others. I remember when he was a child, once I took him to the grocery market. He saw an old man kneeling down on the street, begging with a broken bowl. He asked me for one dollar and gave it to that man to buy food. Another time he was waiting for the bus at a bus stop. A woman holding a baby in one arm and a piece of luggage in another tried to get onto a bus. Jun didn’t hesitate to help her to carry the luggage onto the bus. He did a lot of good deeds.

To us Jun was also a loving and considerate son. Every time when it was windy or rainy, he would call me, “Mom, it has started raining. Don’t go out.” Even after he came to Canada he still kept calling back home frequently, reminding me to be careful about my health. He sent me a lot of nutritional supplements from Canada. In August of last year I had fractured my hand. He was so concerned that he called his sister over and over again, telling her to take good care of me. He was such a nice and caring person. However, his life was ended unexpectedly by a monster. How can we accept that cruel fact? How can we face the days going forward without our beloved son?

Our family used to gather together during the spring festival every year. During this short period of a dozen days we were accompanied by our children and enjoyed the happiness of family love. We love and are loved by our children. And we lived a happy and satisfied life. All of a sudden, everything ended on that day, May 25. We lost our son forever. He is now in another world beyond our reach. During the month after Jun’s death we have been living in deep sorrow every day. You can’t imagine how sad we are! Our hearts are broken and bleeding. Every day we live like walking dead without a soul.

We hope to bring the monster who murdered our son to justice and we hope he will get the punishment he deserves. We dare not imagine how much suffering Jun underwent, how much horror he felt on the day he was murdered one month ago. He was such a kind and caring person. Anytime we saw his photos tears sprouted from our eyes. We wept and wept until our tears were exhausted, our voices were choked and we could not get a word out. Our lovely son, poor child, where are you now? Where are you? Your mom and dad miss you. We miss you very much, so much…

It has been one month since you left this world. Today your friends, classmates, people from the city of Montreal, Concordia University, the Chinese Consulate, the Chinese Students Association and Chinese communities as well as many other kind people have come here to hold a memorial service for you, mourning your tragic death, showing their sympathy for your misfortune and condemning the criminal. We believe our son can see what happens here. He can feel your kindness and love. With your love and attention he will feel happy in heaven.

Thank you all.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/Magno...713/story.html

46. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Thinking of you and your family this morning. I'm hoping you get closure soon.
    There is Good Grief. Just ask Charlie Brown.

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScubaTwinn For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast