WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtallcold

What happened to Nancy Jenkins?
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
could this be a case where the boy has threatened to commit suicide? Maybe to a random person online?

Let's get him on here...

20120619_111642_unknown-1_300.jpg

Tips will remain anonymous, ICE said. Anyone with information is asked to call the ICE Tip Line, which is staffed 24 hours a day, at 866-347-2423. Locally, people can also call Homeland Security Investigations at 952-853-2690 and selection option 1 and then option 4 to leave a message for the duty agent.
Tips can be emailed to SPMduty@ice.dhs.gov or submitted online at www.ice.gov/tips/

Looks like his shirt says Minnesota? Does anyone recognize that font from one of the teams?

I alerted to see if this was a good choice for the front page of WS....

Looks like it might be a Minnesota Twins T shirt. The font looks similiar to the font on their uniforms

What is next to him or behind him?

On the left it looks like a carpet strip (joins 2 different floors together) or a strip to cover cords (so you don't trip on them)?

Behind him looks like a wall and molding?

Not sure whats on the right...

I could be way off though!

This boy does not look very old. I would say he is in his teens. This photo looks like it is inside something to me. The bar next to him almost looks like something that lowers a door or something like the cover on the back of a truck or camper. It looks like you are looking towards the outdoors if you look under the "shelf" behind him.

I think we first have to determine what angle that camera is filming at. It looks like it is down in front of him so what we see is up on the ceiling and the items to the right behind him?

20120619_111654_unknown2.jpg

here is the side view picture....ok lets say something hinky online (sex site, suicide, etc) why would homeland security be the ones looking for him?

Photos of Twins merchandise:

http://www.fastballfanatics.com/MLB...d=3332383630&gclid=CNOX39mz3bACFeUBQAodOR0pzw

Here are the different Minnesota teams logos:

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=232

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?id=314

On the upper right are links to all the Minnesota teams, I haven't found a match yet.

He may be wearing a generic t-shirt.

I found this, it is a NHL team, the Minnesota Wild, it is the closest match yet and I think there is a star over the 'i' in the photo of the boy.
7gi7ey650fqhlazi4f4463rgf.gif

This boy does not look very old. I would say he is in his teens. This photo looks like it is inside something to me. The bar next to him almost looks like something that lowers a door or something like the cover on the back of a truck or camper. It looks like you are looking towards the outdoors if you look under the "shelf" behind him.

That is EXACTLY what i was thinking.

20120619_111654_unknown2.jpg

here is the side view picture....ok lets say something hinky online (sex site, suicide, etc) why would homeland security be the ones looking for him?

I think there is a chance this is a cry for help and he may have indicated he was not the only one being held.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah