Sex toy mistaken for mythical fungus

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
The report opens with Ye proclaiming the discovery of the mysterious object, the likes of which “not even an 80-year-old local man has seen.” Villagers crouch around the object, floating innocently in a water-filled bucket. “It has an eye and a nose, but we don’t know what it is,” says a man who was among the drillers who discovered the sex toy.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

awww, that poor reporter

I'm not young & sheltered and I wouldn't have known what it was either

I watched the original video news clip of it last night and about pee'd myself laughing... the excitement in the reporter's voice and how she was going on and on about it being a mushroom while the locals flipped it over and touched it and preened it in front of the camera, just made it worse. LoL

Well, I'm the mother of two, grandmother of five and I can proudly say I'm sheltered too! That was too funny! That poor young female reporter will be teased for the rest of her life.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

From the article...

Asserting that the mushroom is rarely seen because it grows underground, she says, “When the Emperor Qin Shi Huang [the First emperor of China] was on the hunt for the secret to longevity, it is said he discovered this lingzhi was the answer
Poor reporter girl. I don't know if I'd've known it right off, but I think I'd've figured it out before broadcasting it as a great, rare find.

Bless her heart. Better than Geraldo's vault.

Best-
Herding Cats

lmao

:floorlaugh:

I so needed this laugh today.

From the article...

Poor reporter girl. I don't know if I'd've known it right off, but I think I'd've figured it out before broadcasting it as a great, rare find.

Bless her heart. Better than Geraldo's vault.

Best-
Herding Cats
bbm
It might be!

Funny! I mistook this curling iron at WalMart for a sex toy!
curling-iron.jpg

Is this guy using Curl Magic right now?

Attachments

• lets-see-your-best-reaction-face.jpg
    lets-see-your-best-reaction-face.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 7
The video of the news report is hilairious! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yia27nBTgfk&feature=player_embedded"]Chinese news team confuses rubber vagina for mushroom - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for a great laugh!

I do feel so bad for the reporter!

^^^OMG, a must see!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG. . .that was too funny! That poor reporter will never live that down. And the way they kept showing it to the camera and when it was floating in the bucket. . .I dang near peed myself.

I'm surprised it's not stamped "made in China" on it. :giggle:

OMG. . .that was too funny! That poor reporter will never live that down. And the way they kept showing it to the camera and when it was floating in the bucket. . .I dang near peed myself.

I'm surprised it's not stamped "made in China" on it. :giggle:

:laughcry:

Maybe it was made in America. :waitasec:

oh my gooodddddd!! this is just priceless. poor girl though.

needed the laugh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back