1081 users online (227 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Fearless Brooklyn boy, 11, stabs mom's abusive boyfriend to fend off attack

A fearless 11-year-old Brooklyn hero wielding a kitchen knife saved the lives of his mother and a cousin when his mom’s live-in boyfriend snapped and started choking both women in their Bushwick apartment.

“I had enough,” fourth-grader Terrance Allen told the Daily News in a gripping account of the life-and-death struggle in which he stabbed the assailant to rescue the two people he loves the most.

Now little Terrance wants to be a cop — so he can help save other lives and arrest other bad guys.

Cops descended on the scene and arrested Pender, who was charged with second-degree assault, criminal obstruction of breathing and criminal mischief.

The suspect has multiple prior arrests stretching back 20 years, records show. He has pleaded guilty in past cases to forcible touching, trespass, resisting arrest and theft of services.

BBM ... that is a new one for me

BC by da beach
    Was'nt sure if this made me happy or sad. Sad that a child had to use a knife. But looking at the pics i think they are gonna be ok.

Southern Ontario
    He'll be OK if mom gets him the therapy he needs to cope and understand his actions were acceptable under the circumstances. Imo.

Let's hope mom is not one of the other moms we complain about on this forum, and that her kids come first.