Zodiacs name?

TimeCop

Former Member
Reaction score
The code says NAME IS KEN!
read last word to front
allele(as the symbols and allele stars suggest)
A becomes K, M becomes M
Ken AM Nam(silent e).
The symblol that looks like an upside down fountain is a key=Switch front to back
the allele stars (like used in studies)seperate the three words and split the alleles into three words
Now...to solve that LAV sybol on the halloween card

lav backwards is Val and the top half of a tree rune cypher
Val is the same as slay in Old Norse(sla iis one of the norse keys he gave)
Val from Valkyries(chooser of the slain) and Valhalla (Hall of the slain)

Ken means Know or Knowing in old norse...

I lnow that the tree rune cyphers match the sybol on the card ( I just havent solved that part yet). I think he spelled his name in this stick message as well(from card)

I have contacted the cold case unit and am waiting for a call.
Right within this code is the last name as well.
I have a suspect who went to school in a town where one of the letters was mailed from....
His name fits this code completely.
Waiting.......................
And a prayer to God. I hope this ends this chapter where my life is turned upside down by my arch enemy. Please, Godspeed from the cold case unit. I hate recorded messages.
I am telling people around me as well, who my suspect is incase something happens to me.
God Lives. Peace.

I have a suspect who went to school in a town where one of the letters was mailed from....
And a prayer to God. I hope this ends this chapter where my life is turned upside down by my arch enemy. Please, Godspeed from the cold case unit. I hate recorded messages.
I am telling people around me as well, who my suspect is incase something happens to me.
God Lives. Peace.

Did you just figure this out today?

yes, today I also figured how to make the ink blurp on one of the letters spell Ken also
My suspects full name is in this code(the one up above) and its meaning...

I am still waiting for cold case to call me back....and this crap goes way deeper:

I bet they gave up because they think he is dead. He is not. I am almost 100% sure my suspect is the guy and hes a cocky s.o.b.
He knows I crack codes and hes been playing his game with me. Its a game of Norse Code! He is into games. He even lived in a town (went to highschool) in a town one of the letters was sent from.

All this came after my hunch, because he used some language that set my brain on fire with this...and that like I said is the tup of the iceberg..., the deeper I dig the more certain I am that this is the guy(63 years old)...and this means he would have been 20 in 1969. I think this guys appearance can fool you...a football QB look. All american face.

Ok, I have three hits on his name and I am certain it is 'Ken'. I noticed that he was playing with celtic sybols and Old Norse words.
First I discovered how to allele the information in his process and came up with the code deciphered above(first post)
Next, I discovered a way to spell Ken by rearanging the 'doodles on this letter, the 'Exorcist letter:
http://www.zodiackiller.com/ExorcistLetter.html
So, this was simple using the golden spiral to move poeces around, and it was pretty close to spelling Ken.
I was not satisfied and studied the letter further. I notices the dots at the left near the bottom, and one had a line on it, so I looked further into the many different runes and types of language assiciated with these runes(also known as keys)
I noticed that the dot with a line is the staveless rune type for K.
On this page, K means KEN
http://www.arild-hauge.com/esruner.htm
and the V of the LAV figure on the halloween card also means KEN on the same page. Ken is a standout and stand alone name in NORSE...meaning to KNOW.
The rune on the right of the 'V' of the LAV symbol is: ansuR
the meaning of ansuR is on this page:
http://www.bewitchingways.com/runes/ansuz.htm
you can interpret this word also to mean KEN , or repository of KEN house of KEN
ansuR also means the letter 'A'
it means ;Morning Glory' as well
The rune on the left is the Norweigien -Swedish rok/rune also found on this link like the one above:
http://www.arild-hauge.com/esruner.htm.
The LAV sybol then can be interpreted as such: T-A-KEN or TAKEN
Zodiac claims to have taken 13 slaves to the afterlife-

If A means *advertiser censored* such as ansur suggests, the '*advertiser censored* IS A DRAGON' card could be a play on *advertiser censored*=DRAGON

ansur is the 4th letter of the Swedish-Germanic runes

this 4th letter transfered to english is a 'D', I am going to string a bunch of things together I am discovering, but will take a while.
I have found some deep evil stuff here and I also found some TIME related items linking this to some weird stuff....but I am on it!

Still waiting for response from ColdCase.
I have a feeling this guy who taught me this stuff for a reason really might be the one after all. It gets weirder...(he is into one particular GAME...)

I don't understand why someone hasn't called you back yet.

Depending on the amount of information TimeCop gave when he/she turned in the tip, the cold case unit may check it out first. You can imagine that they receive quite a few tips on this case regularly. JMO.

So hang tight, TimeCop, and good work!

More (of what I think Is) proof of Ken (Hall of the slain(Lav/val'val/hall/a) Vak.ky,ries (chooser of the sain (ta=Ken)as the name of the Zodiac:
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/kenning#English

ZODIAC CRACK PROOF? ~ from kennings Etymology2 The tread of an Egg-cicatricula
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cicatricula

Old Norse Metaphorical phrases: Kennings
severlal kennings found throughout the letters

kenning-present participle of ken
as a noun- Sight or Range...Gun Sight?
Naval Connection- a range or measure of twenty miles
First suspected.but not proven case 1966, Cheri Jo Bates
naval sight Range connection. Her Father worked at Naval Ordinance in Corona California
naval sight range-xodiac connection= his insignia (yet again) multiple meanings leading back to ken

In revisiting the Halloween card, I find a red mask on the eyes of the skeleton to mean something.
The use of anything skeletal may be a reference to Skull and Bones (SAB)
Red mask may be that of Red Dragon (remember, the card says, sorry your *advertiser censored* is a dragon?)-Christianity refers to Satan as a dragon in Revelations.
Red would then be these three letters R E D and coild be also kennings of a color code type for Satan= Rebel, Evil. Devil.
he play on LAV such as in Anton LAVey could mean he had something against LAVey or he admired him (LAVey started the church of Satan on June 6,1966 or 6666)

The celtic cross/cross hairs could be a reference to 20 miles (kenning solution Vision/sight/ for his celtic cross or cross hairs
Cross hairs could be reference to the 'rabbits' and a task of (crossing them, rabbits)
Rabbits lay easter eggs....
Zodiac was crack proof= Hard Boiled
Zodiac sent a valentine card and a halloween card (no easter card)

In revisiting the Halloween card, I find a red mask on the eyes of the skeleton to mean something.

Did the Zodiac send one? Or did your poi send one to you?

The Zodial Letters I am deciphering are all on record.
My suspect was a friend of mine recently, but is now my enemy because of the GAME he was playing with me and my family. He appears as a nice guy until you learn his other side.

My Ken suspect(I learned this recently) went to highschool in a town where one of the letters was sent from. He also lists that he is from Oakland on one of his sites online.
He uses ZONABLASTER as a handle- I think it relates to this and his CRACK proof statements:
ZODIAC CRACK PROOF? ~ from kennings Etymology2 The tread of an Egg-cicatricula
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cicatricula

Look what cicatricula is.

Also I can connect my suspect to the word/s' looking glass' and also think that is encoded in the Halloween card. This may be reference to TRAIL OF TEARS, ALICE in wonderland and the location of my POI's treasure hunt location(non existent treasure)-it may also be connected to highway of tears(one victim killed on halloween). I read online about one of the ZODIAC sleuths linking a place in Canada to the halloween card. I will look for this link and share it.
I think my POI was pointing me to a burrial ground (he was showing me weird stuff in a bookm but was forging the clues, i could tell), He tried reall hard to get me to go there (I think he was planning to kill me)
This divorcee (Ken)made a statement that I HEARD when he thought I didn;t. That he was going to make my wife his next wife.
My POI is chasing the RABBIT (this is something very hard to explain)
the rabbit is part of solving this, an Easter Rabbit that hides hardboiled eggs(uncrackable).
Eggs can also mean cookies or hidden reference points.

I am further convinced of this:
My suspect (not sure if I can liable a persons full name, incase I am wrong, but I have shared it if you look close and follow how I broke the Zodiac code) is a treasure hunter, so he says. His fixation on an age old hunt (ISOTGH), takes me to this location: (ochoco national forest)
On his map that he has shown me, is a(incorporated into map contour lines):
A Wild Horse, (The head,torso,leg)
A Rabbit_ holding up his hand with one eye open(gots a heart in his crosshairs)
A Heart-Appears as if it is the Horses Heart.

A christian rabbit or CROSS HARE is an EASTER BUNNY thus the link to ZODIAC's sign, and his being CRACK PROOF(hard boiled egg can crack but the egg wont spill).

Within the Ochoco Forest is the Crooked River National Grasslands. The Zodiacs clue about the crooked shoes(souls) and crooked cues(q's)

My suspects name can be found encoded in K LAV/VAL and throughout the Zodiac letters (K) or KEN in NORSE

The Zodiac mentons the Simbianeese Liberation Army and SLA meaning KILL in Norse
the SLA is connected to 70's crimes(including Patty Hurst)in Oakland SF area
My suspect is from Oakland and I know from his own words he was there in 72
My suspect went to highschool in Pleasanton Californis( a Zodiac letter mailed from this town)
My suspect (not 100% sure on this, but back tracking computes, minus College records) Was in college from 74-78(again not 100% sure on this but almost positive those are his college years at 'MT.Hood)
K and LAV or KVAL is a News Station in Eugene oregon. 8 women who may be tied to the I-5 killer are from Eugene and the KVAL news would report it
I-5 killer Eugene links start in 1978
Women abducted near Mt Hood linked to I-5 killer
Wild Horses slain in Ochoco forest last year. My suspect has been visitng that area for the last few years that I know of and may have been the one who mutilated the horses and shot them becaue of his WILD HORESE fixation on the Forest Map of the Ochoco's (A hunch of mine, a need to kill on his part)
I may have been a taget of this GAME of his and norse codes-because I have jewish beliefs and make a formidable opponent. He mentions a chess game.

My suspect has used this language with me:
"I am sick of living, unwilling to die" (you should have seen his expression)-These are exact words of the Zodiac in one of his letters
Uses 'Getting my rocks off' in sentences when speaking of women(Zodiac language from a letter)
speaks of OCHOCO forest area as PARADISE (has said this to many on several occasions)

My overal hunch. The Cross HARE in his map is the EASTER BUNNY, with one eye open(magnifying-Looking Glass-thus SCOPE on the heart(love/evol))
The Area is near where Trail of Tears began
Trail of tears=(Chief Joseph, Chief Looking Glass)-indian connection to area
I-5 killings and HIGHWAY of tears killings could also be the work(some of them) of the Zodiac, all which are connected to or linked to the area by dates
ZODIACS interest in NEWS and the KVAL NEWS CHANNEL coincidence (where women began to disapera in 1978) and its relative closeness to my suspects location in OCHOCO could mean something.
I personally think that this guy is still active and my POI, hiden behind the nice guy he portrays, is most likely involved in many of these crimes.
There are also PINES in the ochoco. Torture of the slaves in paradice include PINE splinters under the fingers. KVAL is CBS 13 (CBS is an EYE needed to look through looking glass/scope.
One of the I-5 missing women came from Mt,Hood ond disappeared on HALLOWEEN
I believe I am on to a serial killer of extrordianary proportion. Still no contact from cold case.
A RCC connection to the billiards comment :
backwards- CCR- song 'Susie Q' (crooked shoes and crooked Q's)
Womens souls
I am thinking maybe the song has something to share with me as well, I am now going that direstion to find more code links/as well as ALICE in WONDELAND)Looking Glass)(seeking xolutions or possible links to hidden codes in the letters.

My POI is heavely into fabricating from existing clues of a specific game, that which he wants you to believe, and is a master who displays the same traits as the ZODIAC(not that this game is the game mentioned by Zodiac, not at all, but a new game to him)

My suspect is probably the closest phsicall match to the ZODIAC DESRIPTIVE SKETCH than any human I have ever met.

Today I was delving into my suspects fascination with the Ochoco forest. I looked up the meaning of Ochoco and came up with 'Willow'
The Titwillow.titwillow.titwillow in one of Zodiacs letters got me thinking....
Tit(small girl,hussy, or one of the birds from the Paridae family.
Paridae and paradice

Garrteth penn could mean Gareth(Norse for 'Old')
and Penn is Old english for coral
Prinville is near his fascination(paradise?)
AE is Icelandic vowel (diphthong) thus Parad(ice)

Timecop - I am amazed at what you have come up with so far. I hope you are correct and your KEN is the Zodiac and this mystery of his idenity can come to a close.

Timecop - I am amazed at what you have come up with so far. I hope you are correct and your KEN is the Zodiac and this mystery of his idenity can come to a close.

Thanks Jennifer. It is nice knowing that at least 2 people here care what I have to say.
Further research into this 'Treasure hunt" my suspect is into:
I discovered that Ochoco Forest (this particular area of interest to me near Steens Pillar) is in Crook County...just another link to Parad(ice)(ae) through the Crook(ed) shoes(souls) and Crook(ed) cues(q's) (susie cues)

also, the crooked river is near there. Look up the word KEN in hierogliphics...
look at that crooked river...

STILL NO RETURN CALL FROM COLD CASE! ALMOST 1 WEEK (I may have to do this on my own)

I have an area of interest(an area specifically shown to me on his map by him, my POI)
that vould be using steens pillar as a compass needle with the suns shadow...
It is an interesting search.
I am continuously trying to remember everey word that ever came from this mans mouth...

" A message for Zodiac---'The Bunny Hides Eggs because the Chic/ken layed them' (eggs hate being layed)

notice citricula is the 'YOLK"?

I feel like I am chasing Satan.

I wish I had more to add TimeCop. People may not be posting, but for sure they care. You can take a look at how many hits your thread has had. 377 as of this post.

Thanks Jennifer. It is nice knowing that at least 2 people here care what I have to say.
Further research into this 'Treasure hunt" my suspect is into:
I discovered that Ochoco Forest (this particular area of interest to me near Steens Pillar) is in Crook County...just another link to Parad(ice)(ae) through the Crook(ed) shoes(souls) and Crook(ed) cues(q's) (susie cues)

also, the crooked river is near there. Look up the word KEN in hierogliphics...
look at that crooked river...

STILL NO RETURN CALL FROM COLD CASE! ALMOST 1 WEEK (I may have to do this on my own)

I have an area of interest(an area specifically shown to me on his map by him, my POI)
that vould be using steens pillar as a compass needle with the suns shadow...
It is an interesting search.
I am continuously trying to remember everey word that ever came from this mans mouth...

" A message for Zodiac---'The Bunny Hides Eggs because the Chic/ken layed them' (eggs hate being layed)

notice citricula is the 'YOLK"?

I feel like I am chasing Satan.

Heck ya I care alot! You are on to something here! If the Zodiac is the person you say he is then you are going to be famous for cracking this case. You will forever be known as the person who solved the Zodiac case.

I appreciate the comments. I guess it is best I just stay anonymous(I have family and friends I worry about. I am 100% God has my back, so I will continue cracking the code:

I do worry about family and friends. I also am leary to speak to the local police, because there is something about the way this guy has a (BS) cover and credentials to back his past and my past is not spotless ( he is apparently a good figure here)-I am probably not a reliable witness by police standards. But I am no dumb *advertiser censored* either, and my antennae has gone up and stayed up. There are habits this guy displays that lead me to believe he could easily have a habit of killing:
He is a sexual sadist (from comments about him by others and discussions about his divorces)
He has a cover (the treasure hunt)to travel to the area which would be a perfect dumping grounds for not only Zodiac, but I-5 and Highways of Tears killer. I have linked the area to the zodiac clues in several ways
SOme weird things surround the past of the OCHOCO forest connection(his fascination he has called PARADISE on several occasions) that lead me to believe he was giving me clues , not only to the Zodiac killings, but others possibly as well...such as his speaking of Genies and accidentally lettung one out, his deep fascination with the number 14 and PINES in his treasure hunt, his fixation on a 1960's mustang in the book ( I noticed the make of car in the Zodiac movie of the killer looked to be a mustang)( I wonder how the movie maker came to that conclusion?)
(a horse like the one on his Ranger District/forest service map(older than available maps) looks to be a mustang(wild horse)
A weird link to the area of steens pillar (a phalic looking rock) and Ochoco forest that led him to telling me a purposefull LIE when I asked the location of STeens pillar in reference to a spring in the area ( I later discovered it was not miles away but within a mile)

Now that I see where the lines are on his MAPS of the treasure hunt of my POI in my mind and how they cross a certain area, I think I can solve some of his riddles.
One just came to mind as I was trying to think of how to connect eggs,easter, and a bunny beyond what I already have:
One of the Zodiac letters uses FRY(like as to FRY an EGG) as friday several times and uses 'dozen' as a descriptive word (referemce to a dozen eggs?) when saying how many people he will kill on his ram-Page (Map Rage?) (The eater bunny usually makes a map of wher ehis eggs are hidden)

I wonder if FRY(sun) is NOON and DOZEN is as well(12)
A noon sun points Steens pillar at the 'eye' of bunny on his old map if I see this in my minds eye correctly.(I still cannot find a copy of that map online like I once did, but continue to seek it to share what I see there)

God Lives. Peace.

Hi I may be doing this wrong but, I want you to know I appreciate your efforts to show this creeps name . I put the picture of the Envelope in my Pictures so Icould enlarge it and I see a mans face in it have you tried that . I have a missing Sister Madeline Anna Babcock 44 years no one has seen or heard from her since 1968 . . Sometimes I wonder if the Zodiac was around Venice CA. at that time? Please be careful in your searching for clues Just Pat 22 BTW I have added you on my Prayer list LET GO AND Let God .He will take care of you Pat

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back