594 users online (69 members and 525 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Other crimes?

I stumbled on ** this **crime, whilst looking at Mariam's thread. So, Magnotta could fit the description, but why would he be in this area?

Well, there's a hair restoration clinic there! * hair restoration clinic *

Wouldn't it be amazing if he was at that clinic that day?

He does not fit the description at all IMO.Nor would he sexually assault a 15 year old girl.
    Unless for notoriety and in that case he would have announced it somehow.

I'm of the mind he wouldn't blog about all his nasty crimes, only the biggies. I also think Magnotta the rookie would fancy his chances face to face with a female or a child, rather someone that could overpower him. He would need drugs to render his larger victims helpless - a coward.

From the description
    a dark brown complexion, medium build and balding with short black hair.

The man, who was wearing a black jogging outfit, is believed to be between 25 and 30 years old and about five-foot-10.
    I've bolded the bits I think he could easily fall under.

The most interesting thing to me here is the location of the hair clinic to the crime - I would love to know where he had his procedures done, and if it was there, then I would want to know when he was there.

missm is offline POSTPARTUM SCHIZOPHRENIA! Yes folks, you heard that correctly!
    LM is homosexual, I do not think he would commit a rape on a teenage girl, even though rape is a crime of power & humiliation.

He has been known to torture animals; specifically kittens. He's made video of torturing and killing cats previously.

Had our government made effective laws against animal cruelty, he could have been introduced to the justice ststem much, much earlier. For years there has been a group of people who tried to track him down and get him charged for these animal videos.

I guess the police were "too busy".

This is the result.
    The only one you can blame for the above 2 cents is ME!

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanz View Post
    I'm of the mind he wouldn't blog about all his nasty crimes, only the biggies. I also think Magnotta the rookie would fancy his chances face to face with a female or a child, rather someone that could overpower him. He would need drugs to render his larger victims helpless - a coward.

From the description
    I've bolded the bits I think he could easily fall under.

The most interesting thing to me here is the location of the hair clinic to the crime - I would love to know where he had his procedures done, and if it was there, then I would want to know when he was there.
    What dark brown complexion? The boy is lily white, for heaven's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by fittzi View Post
    What dark brown complexion? The boy is lily white, for heaven's sake!
    I was thinking make-up

Well, we know about the animal killings and so did the police. Police were looking for him, likely for questioning in regards to the kitten killings.

Just in:Landlord says police asked about Luka Rocco Magnotta weeks before killing
    His former landlord said he gave up his furnished, second-floor bachelor apartment at the end of February, about two months after moving in. It was an abrupt departure — he only advised the superintendent about a week before he packed up.
    Magnotta indicated that he was moving back to Toronto. In fact his next known address, the alleged scene of the killing, was only a few kilometres away in west-end Montreal.
    Does anyone know the address of where he was when he killed Lin Jun or the address from this story? TIA

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/a...e-killing?bn=1

5720 Decarie Blvd (boul. Décarie) was the most recent addy in Montreal.

According to the following article, the earlier address seems to have been around Charlevoix St in the Point St. Charles area:

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=EdmontonHome

MONTREAL — Residents of Point St. Charles recall Luka Magnotta when he lived around Charlevoix St. last year as a loner with a deep voice ...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    5720 Decarie Blvd (boul. Décarie) was the most recent addy in Montreal.

According to the following article, the earlier address seems to have been around Charlevoix St in the Point St. Charles area:

http://edmonton.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=EdmontonHome
    So the murder took place on Boul. Decarie? Why did I think it was more into the centre of Montreal?

Hmmmm.............
    Seeking justice for Audrey Gleave
    -------------------------------------------
    *ALL POSTS ARE MY OWN OPINIONS UNLESS I GIVE A LINK OR REFER TO OTHERS*
    -------------------------------------------
    “The inspiration you seek is already inside you. Be silent and listen." ~ Rumi

@matou

That Charlevoix addy the waitress referred to must have been from 2011, because I just found the article about the photographer who was at LRM's apartment in 2011:

Mason agreed to meet the man, who he understood to be a gay model, at Rocco’s apartment in the gentrifying southwest Montreal neighbourhood of Pointe-Saint-Charles. And so it was that around lunchtime on Saturday, May 1 of last year, Mason arrived at Rocco’s apartment, near the Charlevoix metro
    <bbm>

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    @matou

That Charlevoix addy the waitress referred to must have been from 2011, because I just found the article about the photographer who was at LRM's apartment in 2011:

<bbm>
    It could be the same one. He lived in Point St Charles before his last apartment. From the article:

Over in Point St. Charles, the building that Magnotta called home for two months last winter is less than a kilometre from the convenience store where Lin worked as a part-time cashier.
    http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=MontrealHome

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    It could be the same one. He lived in Point St Charles before his last apartment. From the article:

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...b=MontrealHome
    Strange, but he must have been in 2 seperate apartments in the Point St Charles Area

1) The Macleans photographer met him May 1 2011 at his apt "by the Charlevoix" station , which is right at Rue Charlevoix and Rue Saint Charles

2) Yet he was only in this other apartment for 2 months from Jan 2012 to end of Feb 2012 - as the landlord had the phone call in March 2012 but had "just missed him by 2 weeks" . After this he moved to 5720 Decarie, as that pieces together correct with the Decarie manager saying he had been there "about 4 months" .

And sometime between those May 2011 and May 2012 Montreal apartments, he was also supposedly in Toronto. Don't know if we've ever been able to verify that particular stint in TO.

Umm, dark brown skin? Umm, I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Stone_Unturned View Post
    So the murder took place on Boul. Decarie? Why did I think it was more into the centre of Montreal?

Hmmmm.............
    In the media it is documented as apartment 208, 5309 Place Lucy in Montreal

interesting article: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2.../19835616.html

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast