1109 users online (173 members and 936 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    I'm so relieved they'll be looking at the connection to other men. I didn't know about the Filipino gentleman but I was so hoping they'd investigate Tatti's disappearance.

    IMO, Tatti is a victim of Eric Newman.
    Sorry, but who is Tatti?
    How many men went missing in Vancouver and how many of them were homosexual?
    Why do police think that there could be a connection? Just because LM made some porn movies there?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    15,450
    Quote Originally Posted by italianWSfan View Post
    Sorry, but who is Tatti?
    How many men went missing in Vancouver and how many of them were homosexual?
    Why do police think that there could be a connection? Just because LM made some porn movies there?
    It's not necessarily about homosexual men. In Streetbait 996 (one of the porn movies he made in Vancouver), the plot involves straight guys being lured by a guy or a guy and a woman to have sex.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    It's not necessarily about homosexual men. In Streetbait 996 (one of the porn movies he made in Vancouver), the plot involves straight guys being lured by a guy or a guy and a woman to have sex.
    Yes, but that's the same recurring theme over and over in hundreds if not thousands of those short movies. Streetbait was one of a number of pornsites operating under the same umbrella. Other partnered ones such as Baitbus and BrokeStraightGuys (among others) , all have the same seduction theme with hundreds of different actors. His streetbait clip was from 9 years ago ... so it's a real real stretch from outer space for people connecting him to murders from years ago when he's 'alleged' to have emailed in Dec 2011 that he was only in the future going to be graduating to humans (Sun UK email) .

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    15,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted82 View Post
    Yes, but that's the same recurring theme over and over in hundreds if not thousands of those short movies. Streetbait was one of a number of pornsites operating under the same umbrella. Other partnered ones such as Baitbus and BrokeStraightGuys (among others) , all have the same seduction theme with hundreds of different actors. His streetbait clip was from 9 years ago ... so it's a real real stretch from outer space for people connecting him to murders from years ago when he's 'alleged' to have emailed in Dec 2011 that he was only in the future going to be graduating to humans (Sun UK email) .
    It's LE who are investigating the crimes in BC. I guess you'll have to ask them why they are investigating.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by italianWSfan View Post
    Sorry, but who is Tatti?
    How many men went missing in Vancouver and how many of them were homosexual?
    Why do police think that there could be a connection? Just because LM made some porn movies there?
    LM liked to document himself all over the internet as a "serial killer" so the different cities he lived in should be investigated for connections!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    It's LE who are investigating the crimes in BC. I guess you'll have to ask them why they are investigating.
    Fair enough, just like they investigated the Hollywood sign murder, Miami, Gatineau, etc, which all turned up a dead end. I predict the result will be the same. This makes for good press which is why MSM feeds onto it.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    15,450
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted82 View Post
    Fair enough, just like they investigated the Hollywood sign murder, Miami, Gatineau, etc, which all turned up a dead end. I predict the result will be the same. This makes for good press which is why MSM feeds onto it.
    Could well end up being nothing as you say, but LE would be totally remiss if they did not rule it in or rule it out. This case must be an absolute nightmare to investigate.

    LRM was the one putting all the information out there as to his travels, mailing packages to Vancouver, following Vancouver on his twitter, was known to have been in Vancouver, had a $6000+ auto leasing bill, plus we have lots of young missing guys out here

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted82 View Post
    Yes, but that's the same recurring theme over and over in hundreds if not thousands of those short movies. Streetbait was one of a number of pornsites operating under the same umbrella. Other partnered ones such as Baitbus and BrokeStraightGuys (among others) , all have the same seduction theme with hundreds of different actors. His streetbait clip was from 9 years ago ... so it's a real real stretch from outer space for people connecting him to murders from years ago when he's 'alleged' to have emailed in Dec 2011 that he was only in the future going to be graduating to humans (Sun UK email) .
    BBM

    He may have been talking about graduating to uploading a film of him killing a human, leaving it open that he had killed a human before.. MOO

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Sierra20 View Post
    LM liked to document himself all over the internet as a "serial killer" so the different cities he lived in should be investigated for connections!
    Did LM refer to himself as a "serial killer" before the kitten videos became "popular"?
    I was thinking that some animal rights group was initially referring to him as a "serial (kitten) killer", and then, LM liked that reference so much, that he continued to use that expression.

    I dont know if he killed other people, but I dont believe it.
    To me, he seems that he was just obsessed with serial killers and horror/gore movies. Growing up following the Homolka and Bernando case (which took place in his parents hometown Scarborough, if I remember it correctly) contributed to his obsession and I think he was amazed by Karla Homolka, because she lied to the police and was in prison for only 12 years. He probably had murder fantasies for many years and in his fantasies he would enjoy all his infamy. Then he just decided to try it out, and if he would get caught, it wouldnt matter so much, because all the fame for him is more important. His life didnt seem to go in the right direction anyway, so he didnt bother much about ending up in prison.


  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    State of Being
    Posts
    15,450
    There is one of the missing men cases in BC (will check, but can't recall the name right now ... sad that there are so many for so long that even the details get forgotten). LE put out video of a guy leaving the apartment building and he is wearing what is believed to be a Christian Audigier jacket. One of the nicks LRM used was "Christian Audigier" and he is known to sport Ed Hardy wear, which is by Audigier.

    ETA: It was Kellen McElwee. Scroll down for stills of the surveillance video:

    http://www.iammissing.ca/Missing-5.html

    IMO, looks too bulky for LRM though. BTW, Kellen disappeared in March, so that jacket is pretty over-the-top for someone to be wearing in BC at that time of year. (Max/Min/Mean for Vancouver March 19 2008 was 8.5/4.3/6.4).
    Last edited by sillybilly; 06-27-2012 at 01:43 PM.


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Could well end up being nothing as you say, but LE would be totally remiss if they did not rule it in or rule it out. This case must be an absolute nightmare to investigate.

    LRM was the one putting all the information out there as to his travels, mailing packages to Vancouver, following Vancouver on his twitter, was known to have been in Vancouver, had a $6000+ auto leasing bill, plus we have lots of young missing guys out here

    True enough, that's the biggest challenge of this entire case. Finding what, if anything is truth on the internet trails. He put online on some of his profiles in russian wording "serial killer" .. he also attached the russian words translated as "sexy celebrity" on a lot of his uploads vids. This was obviously a figment of his imagination and more delusions of grandeur. A lot of people on here are discounting a lot his other forum postings, blogs, messages and claims (rightfully so ) , so where's the truth in him being a serial killer from the past? But agreed, they need to investigate to RULE IT OUT, which hopefully doesn't take long. The sooner they can complete this package and get on with it, the better off the public will be.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by italianWSfan View Post
    Did LM refer to himself as a "serial killer" before the kitten videos became "popular"?
    I was thinking that some animal rights group was initially referring to him as a "serial (kitten) killer", and then, LM liked that reference so much, that he continued to use that expression.

    I dont know if he killed other people, but I dont believe it.
    To me, he seems that he was just obsessed with serial killers and horror/gore movies. Growing up following the Homolka and Bernando case (which took place in his parents hometown Scarborough, if I remember it correctly) contributed to his obsession and I think he was amazed by Karla Homolka, because she lied to the police and was in prison for only 12 years. He probably had murder fantasies for many years and in his fantasies he would enjoy all his infamy. Then he just decided to try it out, and if he would get caught, it wouldnt matter so much, because all the fame for him is more important. His life didnt seem to go in the right direction anyway, so he didnt bother much about ending up in prison.

    Ah ok, really good theories there and it might well be the case. I'm honestly not sure of the dates he started referring to himself as a serial killer, probably within the last year so i doubt before the kitten killings.
    I know he was suspected of sending an email to The Sun newspaper, as someone else mentioned in an above post, that email consisted of the quote "Once you kill, and taste blood, it’s impossible to stop" which I take to mean he has killed humans before.
    And I suppose you just assume it involves humans when the term "serial killer" is used. MOO.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    high desert
    Posts
    1,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Haunted82 View Post
    Fair enough, just like they investigated the Hollywood sign murder, Miami, Gatineau, etc, which all turned up a dead end. I predict the result will be the same. This makes for good press which is why MSM feeds onto it.
    Do you have a link stating the investigation into the possibility of LM being the Hollywood sign killer led to a dead end? I would have bet money he did that one. TIA.


    RIP McStays

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    17,674
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    There is one of the missing men cases in BC (will check, but can't recall the name right now ... sad that there are so many for so long that even the details get forgotten). LE put out video of a guy leaving the apartment building and he is wearing what is believed to be a Christian Audigier jacket. One of the nicks LRM used was "Christian Audigier" and he is known to sport Ed Hardy wear, which is by Audigier.

    ETA: It was Kellen McElwee. Scroll down for stills of the surveillance video:

    http://www.iammissing.ca/Missing-5.html

    IMO, looks too bulky for LRM though. BTW, Kellen disappeared in March, so that jacket is pretty over-the-top for someone to be wearing in BC at that time of year. (Max/Min/Mean for Vancouver March 19 2008 was 8.5/4.3/6.4).
    I think his "disappearance" was ruled gang related. There is also an obituary created by his parents even though he was never found.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    There is one of the missing men cases in BC (will check, but can't recall the name right now ... sad that there are so many for so long that even the details get forgotten). LE put out video of a guy leaving the apartment building and he is wearing what is believed to be a Christian Audigier jacket. One of the nicks LRM used was "Christian Audigier" and he is known to sport Ed Hardy wear, which is by Audigier.

    ETA: It was Kellen McElwee. Scroll down for stills of the surveillance video:

    http://www.iammissing.ca/Missing-5.html

    IMO, looks too bulky for LRM though. BTW, Kellen disappeared in March, so that jacket is pretty over-the-top for someone to be wearing in BC at that time of year. (Max/Min/Mean for Vancouver March 19 2008 was 8.5/4.3/6.4).
    I believe in one of LRM's reality TV auditions, he claimed to have once been really overweight

    Edit: Nevermind, in 2007 he is thin as a rail... can't be him (unless the jacket and pants are really just that puffy).
    Last edited by novaspy; 06-27-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CO - Sex crimes
    By Amy Noel in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 02:15 AM
  2. Crimes Against Humanity?
    By Linda7NJ in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2005, 05:30 PM

Tags for this Thread