Other crimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jellybeanz

Reaction score
I stumbled on ** this **crime, whilst looking at Mariam's thread. So, Magnotta could fit the description, but why would he be in this area?

Well, there's a hair restoration clinic there! * hair restoration clinic *

Wouldn't it be amazing if he was at that clinic that day?

He does not fit the description at all IMO.Nor would he sexually assault a 15 year old girl.
Unless for notoriety and in that case he would have announced it somehow.

I'm of the mind he wouldn't blog about all his nasty crimes, only the biggies. I also think Magnotta the rookie would fancy his chances face to face with a female or a child, rather someone that could overpower him. He would need drugs to render his larger victims helpless - a coward.

From the description
a dark brown complexion, medium build and balding with short black hair.

The man, who was wearing a black jogging outfit, is believed to be between 25 and 30 years old and about five-foot-10.
I've bolded the bits I think he could easily fall under.

The most interesting thing to me here is the location of the hair clinic to the crime - I would love to know where he had his procedures done, and if it was there, then I would want to know when he was there.

LM is homosexual, I do not think he would commit a rape on a teenage girl, even though rape is a crime of power & humiliation.

He has been known to torture animals; specifically kittens. He's made video of torturing and killing cats previously.

Had our government made effective laws against animal cruelty, he could have been introduced to the justice ststem much, much earlier. For years there has been a group of people who tried to track him down and get him charged for these animal videos.

I guess the police were "too busy".

This is the result.

I'm of the mind he wouldn't blog about all his nasty crimes, only the biggies. I also think Magnotta the rookie would fancy his chances face to face with a female or a child, rather someone that could overpower him. He would need drugs to render his larger victims helpless - a coward.

From the description
I've bolded the bits I think he could easily fall under.

The most interesting thing to me here is the location of the hair clinic to the crime - I would love to know where he had his procedures done, and if it was there, then I would want to know when he was there.

What dark brown complexion? The boy is lily white, for heaven's sake!

Well, we know about the animal killings and so did the police. Police were looking for him, likely for questioning in regards to the kitten killings.

Just in:Landlord says police asked about Luka Rocco Magnotta weeks before killing
His former landlord said he gave up his furnished, second-floor bachelor apartment at the end of February, about two months after moving in. It was an abrupt departure — he only advised the superintendent about a week before he packed up.
Magnotta indicated that he was moving back to Toronto. In fact his next known address, the alleged scene of the killing, was only a few kilometres away in west-end Montreal.
Does anyone know the address of where he was when he killed Lin Jun or the address from this story? TIA

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...luka-rocco-magnotta-weeks-before-killing?bn=1

@matou

That Charlevoix addy the waitress referred to must have been from 2011, because I just found the article about the photographer who was at LRM's apartment in 2011:

Mason agreed to meet the man, who he understood to be a gay model, at Rocco’s apartment in the gentrifying southwest Montreal neighbourhood of Pointe-Saint-Charles. And so it was that around lunchtime on Saturday, May 1 of last year, Mason arrived at Rocco’s apartment, near the Charlevoix metro
<bbm>

@matou

That Charlevoix addy the waitress referred to must have been from 2011, because I just found the article about the photographer who was at LRM's apartment in 2011:

<bbm>

It could be the same one. He lived in Point St Charles before his last apartment. From the article:

Over in Point St. Charles, the building that Magnotta called home for two months last winter is less than a kilometre from the convenience store where Lin worked as a part-time cashier.

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...ce-landlord-120624/20120624/?hub=MontrealHome

It could be the same one. He lived in Point St Charles before his last apartment. From the article:

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...ce-landlord-120624/20120624/?hub=MontrealHome

Strange, but he must have been in 2 seperate apartments in the Point St Charles Area

1) The Macleans photographer met him May 1 2011 at his apt "by the Charlevoix" station , which is right at Rue Charlevoix and Rue Saint Charles

2) Yet he was only in this other apartment for 2 months from Jan 2012 to end of Feb 2012 - as the landlord had the phone call in March 2012 but had "just missed him by 2 weeks" . After this he moved to 5720 Decarie, as that pieces together correct with the Decarie manager saying he had been there "about 4 months" .

And sometime between those May 2011 and May 2012 Montreal apartments, he was also supposedly in Toronto. Don't know if we've ever been able to verify that particular stint in TO.

The intersection is Place Lucy and Decarie Blvd. LRM actually lived in 5720 Decarie faces onto Decarie at the corner of Place Lucy. The suitcase was found in alley behind that apartment building, and the back alley is between his apartment building and 5309 Place Lucy.

I'm wondering about the possibility of his involvement in the death of a homeless man and the sexual assault of an unconscious or dead female. On the youtube post from May 15th by Alexis Reich, there is discussion of these as being real. In the email to Romeo Salta, Luka mentions that "Manny" made him perform cunnilingus on an unknown woman for a long time and he didn't want to. While this in not the same as what is mentioned in the youtube comments, it still may be related. JMO

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-bizarre-backstory-of-the-alleged-canadian-psycho-2012-6

I'm wondering about the possibility of his involvement in the death of a homeless man and the sexual assault of an unconscious or dead female. On the youtube post from May 15th by Alexis Reich, there is discussion of these as being real. In the email to Romeo Salta, Luka mentions that "Manny" made him perform cunnilingus on an unknown woman for a long time and he didn't want to. While this in not the same as what is mentioned in the youtube comments, it still may be related. JMO

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-bizarre-backstory-of-the-alleged-canadian-psycho-2012-6

Matou : I too have long wondered about the claim Magnotta made regarding the homeless gentleman. If I recall correctly it was claimed that there was a video of this.

The reason I give this claim a great deal of validity is that Magnotta has a near perfect track record regarding claims and documentation of claims-- as in the instances in which he or one of his many internet profiles have stated something would be showcased via photo/video.

Regarding "Manny", honestly I don't give any validity to claims of his existence beyond Magnotta's imagination; but I would LOVE to be proven wrong; that would be awesome.

Matou : I too have long wondered about the claim Magnotta made regarding the homeless gentleman. If I recall correctly it was claimed that there was a video of this.

The reason I give this claim a great deal of validity is that Magnotta has a near perfect track record regarding claims and documentation of claims-- as in the instances in which he or one of his many internet profiles have stated something would be showcased via photo/video.

Regarding "Manny", honestly I don't give any validity to claims of his existence beyond Magnotta's imagination; but I would LOVE to be proven wrong; that would be awesome.

Oh, I don't believe in Manny at all. I think he wrote about this particular complaint against Manny as a way to validate something that could come up as another one of his crimes (video of him assaulting an unconscious or dead female). Perhaps we can glean some insight about Luka from his emails to Romeo, without believing in the existence of Manny. "Manny", I believe, is his scapegoat.

I don't see anything that relates to hurting a homeless man on his list so perhaps it happened more recently, if it happened at all. I am worried though, that something DID happen, since his other threats have been realized. I HOPE, it was something he was going to do in the future and he was arrested before he could accomplish it (in France?) JMO

I've been worried about that too...
I remember he posted at least 3 times talking about his aunt and the homeless man murder. 'Linda Williams' and 'babydollLW' were the nicknames he used to write those comments. At first I thought it was just hype because in the movie American Psycho, Patrick Bateman kills a homeless guy. But today I wonder if he was actually telling the truth.
here: http://www.psychforums.com/antisocial-personality/topic89464-40.html

"Re: The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video
by babydollLW » Sun May 27, 2012 5:48 pm
There are rumors that there are two more video. One of him with his aunt *advertiser censored*********NAME who died in 2010 mysteriously of pills being forced down her throat ( or drugged). Someone said she was laying on a pink sofa dead while Luka was performing oral sex on her????? Did he kill her because she found out about his crimes? And apparently another video where he kills a homeless man? I cant believe all this?
Also Does anyone think there is a connection to the Long Island Serial Killer? He spent alot of time living in New York?? Or the mysterious Vancouver hands and feet popping up on the shore? I have a feeling somebody who does this sort of henious crime, its not his first time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salish_Sea_human_foot_discoveries#Hoaxes
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members