Naked Mom Found Eating Ice Cream After Car Wreck

TrackerSam

Reaction score
A Texas mom was found naked and eating ice cream at a drug store after having crashed her car into a bus and abandoned her three kids at the scene, according to police.

Stephanie Dillard had been driving with the children in Houston when she collided with a bus, police told KPRC. All three kids, ages 5, 12 and 16 suffered minor injuries in the wreck, police said.

After the accident Dillard walked to a nearby CVS and allegedly began taking off her clothes as she ate ice cream, police told KPRC. Investigators said she fought their efforts to arrest her.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/weird/NA...-Cream-After-Wrecking-Car-Cops-159549555.html

I guess she didn't want to drip ice cream on her clothes. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

Seems like there might be a head injury in there some where....

with all the naked zombie apocolyse and face eating going on I am tempted to wonder about bath salts but that is just my cynicism talking. You are right believe, probably head injury.

She was charged with child endangerment and her kids given to their grandma so I'm thinking drugs.
Loved the klondike bar comment TrackerSam!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13
Back