964 users online (91 members and 873 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

re: joecoolstar

there are posts on the habblo forum that joecoolstar left a suicide note the date he disappeared. Also, found it interesting that joecoolstar's habblo profile shows the last activity on his account was 8-11-2011 at 2:54 a.m.

joecoolstar
    Habbo

Join Date 05-25-2006
    Last Activity 08-11-2011 02:54 AM

EDIT: Apparently someone logged into his account saying he was a friend of Joe's - asking if anyone had info. Doesn't appear to be anything....
    Always do the right thing. It will gratify some, and astound others...

Does anyone know where (or if it's even possible) to find a timeline of photos? Meaning, where can I find pictures of LRM based on years? Sorry if that sounds strange.

What I'm after is to see what he may have looked like around 2009. I swear on my life he was in my city and very close to my neighbourhood at that time. The guy I saw looked like LRM during his "Bert and Ernie" eyebrows phase, when he had the spikey short black hair? (there's a pic of him sitting on a couch next to some tulips in a white shirt?)

The Naked News interview he did was from 2007 where he was obviously in Toronto at the time (2 hrs from my city). He had a similar look in that interview to the Bert and Ernie look I'm referring to, (brows and hair) but appears to weigh more than when I think I saw him in 2009. To me, giving that interview was an indicator that he was becoming more flamboyant and "turning".

It would also fit the theory of him going into a downward spiral in the last few years. From the interview in 2007 to what I think I saw in 2009, he lost weight and was also prob losing $$. Maybe he left T.O and came to my city bc it's close and he'd run out of luck there?

A woman went missing from my area around this time and was suspected to be a prostitute and drug addict. I can't help but shake this feeling that it was him I saw and that he is connected to the missing woman. The feeling, it's one of "those feelings".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2