21 images to restore your faith in humanity

Thank you Dogface, this is just what the doctor ordered. :)

Thanks for posting that! A tear dropped from my eye when I saw the picture of the man saving the kittens from the flood waters.

That was AWESOME! Wow, brought tears to my eyes! Thank you Dogface for sharing!

Thank you - I saw this yesterday and re clicked again.

Photo # 12 just floors me, and has made me cry - again... such a powerful picture – this simple act of kindness and her reaction just overwhelms me.

#12 gets me too! Its such a small gesture(i mean I have at least 20 flip flops I don't wear) yet it means so much to the young girl, and just the way he is laying them there, it's heart warming and heart wrenching at the same time. Next time I travel I am taking all my flip flops and giving them away.

It's so amazing seeing the acts of kindness we as humans are capable of. I definitely had to shut the office door and cry it out lol. If everyone would commit to doing an act of kindness a day, just think where the world would/could be.

And I'm glad so many of you enjoyed these pics as much as I did. I posted on my Facebook and the only person to like it was my kid sister, but if I posted I just got a new pair of louboutins all my friends would have liked or commented on it...makes me think I need to rethink my friends TBH.

beautiful! thank you for posting. (-;

And that is a great note to go to sleep on. I like to think I'd have a basket on my head with kittens, too...or be willing to give my shoes to someone in need. Or pay the bill for the person in the next booth...

I'll have to do more of this. Makes me feel good. And it makes the world a better place.

Thanks so much for posting. It matters.

Best-
Herding Cats

I am sitting here bawling at my desk! I really need this. Thank you so very much.

Thanks for posting that! A tear dropped from my eye when I saw the picture of the man saving the kittens from the flood waters.

How about when the guy jumped in to save the shih tzu? I'm still wiping tears on all of these.

Some absolutely heartwarming images!
I have to ramp up my random-acts-of-kindness activity!

Thanks so much for posting.

Thank you Dogface :) You've made my day, made me smile and brought a tear to my eye.

Thanks for these pictures...so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time....

There are good people in this old world, many more than the bad ones we read about here...I needed that reminder!

Did you notice the mama cat swimming after them? That about killed me.

I echo everyone's comments. Thanks for posting it Dogface.

Heart and soul healing photos. I also believe there are more people who do good in this world than the bad.

One example was the other day, one of our local radio stations announced that a local food bank was running low on food for the homeless. The following day, people were lined up (including myself) at the building with bags and boxes of food. The shelves are full again. :)

There are many more heroes than villains. Thank God!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back