1141 users online (172 members and 969 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 500
  1. #1

    MO - Bobbi Jo Stinnett, 23, slain, fetus stolen, Skidmore, 16 Dec 2004


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Lightbulb

    That happened a few years ago in the Chicago burbs...
    They did find the infant alive and arrested the people involved.

    The police WILL find the infant....
    People like that leave a trail.......

    Fingers crossed.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,108

    Fetus Taken From Slain Woman's Womb

    Fetus Taken From Slain Woman's Womb

    "SKIDMORE, Mo. (AP) - A 23-year-old woman who was eight months pregnant was killed at her home here Thursday and had the fetus cut from her womb, authorities said.

    The Nodaway County Sheriff's Department was investigating the afternoon killing of the woman and they were searching for the baby, who they believed could have survived. Authorities had not reported the finding of the baby late Thursday.

    ``Someone was wanting a baby awful bad,'' said Sheriff Bill Espey.

    The victim was found inside her home by her mother, who called police at 3:38 p.m., authorities said. Paramedics tried to revive the woman; she was later pronounced dead at St. Francis Hospital in Maryville.

    Espey said it appeared the victim was apparently killed no more than an hour before she was found.

    Strangulation was being looked at as a possible cause of death; an autopsy was to be conducted by the Jackson County medical examiner.

    There were no visible signs of a struggle on the victim and no indication of forced entry into her small white home, Espey said.

    Espey offered piecemeal information about the victim. She was white, worked at Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing in Maryville, was married a little more than a year and was pregnant with her first child. "

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Rocky,

    We are following this story rather closely - there is an Amber Alert up for the child focusing heavily towards drs. and hospitals. Additional infor:

    http://www.news-leader.com/today/121...rt-253429.html
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,335

    Our prayers

    Our prayers are with her family. I hope they find her baby soon... What a dispicable act..............

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    Rocky,

    We are following this story rather closely - there is an Amber Alert up for the child focusing heavily towards drs. and hospitals. Additional infor:

    http://www.news-leader.com/today/121...rt-253429.html
    I believe they'll find the infant alive..
    People like this leave a trail.

    They did a few years back in the Chicago burbs.
    Got and found the infant alive.
    And arrested the **'s.......

    Hopefully there will be a safe return....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Native Texan, In Germany
    Posts
    2,195
    Web site

    Photo album

    Sign condolences here

    Prayers for everyone who loved Bobbie Stinnett, that they find the baby unharmed, and that whoever is responsible is found and justice is served.
    With love and HOPE, Lanie

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap
    I believe they'll find the infant alive..
    People like this leave a trail.

    They did a few years back in the Chicago burbs.
    Got and found the infant alive.
    And arrested the **'s.......

    Hopefully there will be a safe return....
    I hope they find this baby as well. Checking with some of the folks in the Sheriff's posse, they are preparing for mounted searches, keeping very quiet about the father.


    There was a case not long ago, in the central part of Missouri, a woman broke in and stole a baby and took it to Kansas City - her intent was to sell it. She was caught, the baby returned home to its' Mom. Some sick sick people in this world...
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,649

    My first thought...

    A deranged Scott supporter did this to prove a sick point. This sounds just like one of MG's stories.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    I hope they find this baby as well. Checking with some of the folks in the Sheriff's posse, they are preparing for mounted searches, keeping very quiet about the father.


    There was a case not long ago, in the central part of Missouri, a woman broke in and stole a baby and took it to Kansas City - her intent was to sell it. She was caught, the baby returned home to its' Mom. Some sick sick people in this world...

    Lite a candle and say a prayer.
    Always helps.......


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,918
    What kind of a sick animal does something like this??? You know, the more I read these stories the more I worry about my daughter's safety as she grows up. There are so many sickos in this world.

    I pray that this baby is found soon and is alive and my prayers are with this woman's family.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Knightsbridge
    Posts
    16,856
    Update:

    the police are searching for a red, two door honda - late 80s early 90s with two men and one woman.

    the FBI is now involved. apparently a tip was received about a woman from out of state who has a baby that was not brought home from a hospital - no word on what state this woman is in or whether it is the baby in question.
    Racing Doesn't Lie

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,918
    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    Update:

    the police are searching for a red, two door honda - late 80s early 90s with two men and one woman.

    the FBI is now involved. apparently a tip was received about a woman from out of state who has a baby that was not brought home from a hospital - no word on what state this woman is in or whether it is the baby in question.
    Thanks for keeping us updated. I pray that this baby is alive and the monster that did this is captured quickly.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,248

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by raisincharlie
    Update:

    the police are searching for a red, two door honda - late 80s early 90s with two men and one woman.

    the FBI is now involved. apparently a tip was received about a woman from out of state who has a baby that was not brought home from a hospital - no word on what state this woman is in or whether it is the baby in question.
    Thanks.........

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,108

Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. GUILTY WI - Maritza Ramirez-Cruz, 23, murdered, fetus stolen, Milwaukee, 6 Oct 2011
    By krimekat in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. GUILTY KY - Jamie Stice, 21, murdered, fetus stolen, Oakland, 13 April 2011
    By texasgirl2 in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 01:43 AM
  3. GUILTY OR - Heather Snively, 21, slain, fetus stolen, Beaverton, 5 June 2009
    By Kimster in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:02 AM
  4. GUILTY MI - Teens tried to abort fetus with bat, Armada Township, Oct 2004
    By kayceebee in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 10-02-2005, 06:22 AM

Tags for this Thread