GUILTY MO - Bobbi Jo Stinnett, 23, slain, fetus stolen, Skidmore, 16 Dec 2004

That happened a few years ago in the Chicago burbs...
They did find the infant alive and arrested the people involved.

The police WILL find the infant....
People like that leave a trail.......

Fingers crossed.:angel:

Fetus Taken From Slain Woman's Womb

"SKIDMORE, Mo. (AP) - A 23-year-old woman who was eight months pregnant was killed at her home here Thursday and had the fetus cut from her womb, authorities said.

The Nodaway County Sheriff's Department was investigating the afternoon killing of the woman and they were searching for the baby, who they believed could have survived. Authorities had not reported the finding of the baby late Thursday.

``Someone was wanting a baby awful bad,'' said Sheriff Bill Espey.

The victim was found inside her home by her mother, who called police at 3:38 p.m., authorities said. Paramedics tried to revive the woman; she was later pronounced dead at St. Francis Hospital in Maryville.

Espey said it appeared the victim was apparently killed no more than an hour before she was found.

Strangulation was being looked at as a possible cause of death; an autopsy was to be conducted by the Jackson County medical examiner.

There were no visible signs of a struggle on the victim and no indication of forced entry into her small white home, Espey said.

Espey offered piecemeal information about the victim. She was white, worked at Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing in Maryville, was married a little more than a year and was pregnant with her first child. "

raisincharlie said:
Rocky,

We are following this story rather closely - there is an Amber Alert up for the child focusing heavily towards drs. and hospitals. Additional infor:

http://www.news-leader.com/today/1217-AmberAlert-253429.html

I believe they'll find the infant alive..
People like this leave a trail.

They did a few years back in the Chicago burbs.
Got and found the infant alive.
And arrested the **'s.......

Hopefully there will be a safe return....

Pharlap said:
I believe they'll find the infant alive..
People like this leave a trail.

They did a few years back in the Chicago burbs.
Got and found the infant alive.
And arrested the **'s.......

Hopefully there will be a safe return....
I hope they find this baby as well. Checking with some of the folks in the Sheriff's posse, they are preparing for mounted searches, keeping very quiet about the father.

There was a case not long ago, in the central part of Missouri, a woman broke in and stole a baby and took it to Kansas City - her intent was to sell it. She was caught, the baby returned home to its' Mom. Some sick sick people in this world...

raisincharlie said:
I hope they find this baby as well. Checking with some of the folks in the Sheriff's posse, they are preparing for mounted searches, keeping very quiet about the father.

There was a case not long ago, in the central part of Missouri, a woman broke in and stole a baby and took it to Kansas City - her intent was to sell it. She was caught, the baby returned home to its' Mom. Some sick sick people in this world...

Lite a candle and say a prayer.
Always helps.......

What kind of a sick animal does something like this??? You know, the more I read these stories the more I worry about my daughter's safety as she grows up. There are so many sickos in this world.

I pray that this baby is found soon and is alive and my prayers are with this woman's family.

Update:

the police are searching for a red, two door honda - late 80s early 90s with two men and one woman.

the FBI is now involved. apparently a tip was received about a woman from out of state who has a baby that was not brought home from a hospital - no word on what state this woman is in or whether it is the baby in question.

raisincharlie said:
Update:

the police are searching for a red, two door honda - late 80s early 90s with two men and one woman.

the FBI is now involved. apparently a tip was received about a woman from out of state who has a baby that was not brought home from a hospital - no word on what state this woman is in or whether it is the baby in question.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I pray that this baby is alive and the monster that did this is captured quickly.

raisincharlie said:
Update:

Thanks.........:angel:

OMG - that is horrible! I hope the baby survives the ordeal!

:banghead: The evil of attacking another mother and baby at Christmas time is hard for my mind to comprehend. Sick, sick, sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skidmore Mo is where the townspeople shot the town bully in the middle of the street back in the 90's I think. No one was ever prosecuted for it. Weird place.

I saw this and thought this is something Scott supporters will latch onto. However, it only goes to prove that when something like this happens, plenty of evidence is left behind. I firmly believe that if something like this had happened to Laci she would have been found very quickly and there would be lots of evidence to support it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back