Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast
    Zeaux, do you know if it's common for BW to hitchhike or ask friends for a ride somewhere? If so, is this because she doesn't have a vehicle?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C.Hound For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    Deleted and thank you!

but FWIW... I didn't get to his page through hers because her page is private (no friends showing, etc...)

I guess it isn't all that important but it totally freaked me out!
    Try disabling cookies then try it again. Before you do that, clean your net history, database history, etc. if you're logged into FB, logout before you clean the cache. Then try again without being logged in. Then log in again & do the same. Compare them both. It may just have to do with navigation & tracking.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Honesty ~ Welcome to Websleuths sugar!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    I have been lurking for a LOOONG time. I noticed in cases here and there that truckers are mentioned. I am a trucker and perhaps I can add some insight, maybe, maybe not.

The truck stop(s) being talked about here I can offer MOO on.

The TA (Travel Centers of America) in Grand Bay is a BAD place for anyone. It is a chain truck stop, but has a bad reputation. Any driver who is seasoned and has any morals, values or sense does NOT stop at this truck stop, they plan their trip accordingly as to avoid this place. Its not just this place, there are many like it across the country.

The TA in Grand Bay has prostitution, drugs, you name it.

Now, just to say something here before I go any further.... I know a lot of people talk about truck drivers being serial killers, if you did a per capita of our population I bet that we have numbers at or less than per capita in other populations.That being said......

It would not be hard pressed for a young beautiful woman such as Brittany to score a ride in the TA, a LONG ride. There are many lonely drivers out there on the road who would take her in and keep her up so to say, so money would not actually be a factor.

While we do have our means of keeping in touch with the real world, they are not up to speed. Most drivers have XM radio and we do have a station that is dedicated to our profession. However, it mostly is related to the industry and were not given amber alerts, silver alerts or discussions of missing persons cases, which is sad. I personally would love to see a couple of hours a day (and there is room on that station) dedicated to a show that carries missing persons information. I would host it myself if I had the know how LOL. (Hmm could be a career turn for me lmbo) That being said she could be with someone who does not follow the news, also she could go widely un~noticed as this time of year when many women and children are riding during the summer months.
    Thank you for your insight!
    I never thought truckers were serial killers!

And your right i think there should be a station on missing ppl for truckers
    there are alot of you out there....Marc Klass and adam walsh say to get the info and pics out to truckers.....they are the eyes on the roads!

I remember in Tenn they put Holly bobo's picture on alot of trucks!

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    I have been lurking for a LOOONG time. I noticed in cases here and there that truckers are mentioned. I am a trucker and perhaps I can add some insight, maybe, maybe not.

The truck stop(s) being talked about here I can offer MOO on.

The TA (Travel Centers of America) in Grand Bay is a BAD place for anyone. It is a chain truck stop, but has a bad reputation. Any driver who is seasoned and has any morals, values or sense does NOT stop at this truck stop, they plan their trip accordingly as to avoid this place. Its not just this place, there are many like it across the country.

The TA in Grand Bay has prostitution, drugs, you name it.

Now, just to say something here before I go any further.... I know a lot of people talk about truck drivers being serial killers, if you did a per capita of our population I bet that we have numbers at or less than per capita in other populations.That being said......

It would not be hard pressed for a young beautiful woman such as Brittany to score a ride in the TA, a LONG ride. There are many lonely drivers out there on the road who would take her in and keep her up so to say, so money would not actually be a factor.

While we do have our means of keeping in touch with the real world, they are not up to speed. Most drivers have XM radio and we do have a station that is dedicated to our profession. However, it mostly is related to the industry and were not given amber alerts, silver alerts or discussions of missing persons cases, which is sad. I personally would love to see a couple of hours a day (and there is room on that station) dedicated to a show that carries missing persons information. I would host it myself if I had the know how LOL. (Hmm could be a career turn for me lmbo) That being said she could be with someone who does not follow the news, also she could go widely un~noticed as this time of year when many women and children are riding during the summer months.

What a great first post. Thanks for that information!

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Secrett For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    SORRY if this has already been shown, I havent caught up todays stuff

http://bcsonline.co.baldwin.al.us/smartweb/jail.aspx
    (respectfully snipped by me for space)

Thanks for this info and url- I was looking for it earlier. (and too lazy to read back/search thru the whole thread to see if it was there..LOL)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Secrett For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I pretty much agree with this!
    I remember once one of my sisters closests friends ran away...My sister knew where this girl was the entire time and never said anything. the girl was gone for a month! None of her friends ever told!
    When I was little & used to run away, my friends and their parents protected me, his me, never said a word bc they knew it was safer with them. Could that be the case here? Idk bc Brittney 's parents seem to genuinely care about her. They truly are worried & miss her. I wonder what her home life as of late was like...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    All his posts say near Saraland and Pritchard Alabama!
    Now who lives near there?
    Those areas of Mobile County would be on his way to Calvert, which is the location of the steel mill.
    If you read his posts...way back...it sounds like he spent a lot time in the DH and WWH home.
    Chatty

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChattyWoman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fabvab View Post
    Meth can be made in a 2 liter pop bottle...shake & bake...people make it in cars, walmart, etc.
    They'd have to know what they're doing bc it's highly combustible. It's truly concocted of unstable chemicals when mixed together and not safe to make in most environments, most especially a vehicle or trailer without proper ventilation & temperature control set at an even keel. Easy to make - sure - but very dangerous.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by C.Hound View Post
    Zeaux, do you know if it's common for BW to hitchhike or ask friends for a ride somewhere? If so, is this because she doesn't have a vehicle?
    She got rides with friends or relatives.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Search today uncovered nothing.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Thanks for the Welcomes. I have to admit, I do not have TV, so this forum has been my TV for a good amount of time when I am working.

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to honesty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    http://pdfmyurl.com/

Handy tool for screen captures, just copy and paste the url addy and click on the weird looking P. Creates a pdf file of the page.
    Knox thank you! I COMPLETELY forgot about this!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Sorry ,I don't remember where the search was, in Grand Bay?
    Daniel 2:22
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Knox thank you! I COMPLETELY forgot about this!
    I can't get it to work though...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 ... LastLast