Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1492

Thread: AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Hold on!!!

When exactly were the dogs at Styx River bc I'm on a news site right now reading comments and June 8th Sonya posted that they're trying to get the dogs out. So how much time went by before the dogs arrived? How much rain before the dogs arrived?
    Of course I wouldn't know anything about the house at Styx River, but
    they had dogs for the Loxley search when the KlaasKids Foundation was there.
    2-3 days prior we were drenched with heavy rains.
    Chatty

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChattyWoman For This Useful Post:

Hold on!!!

When exactly were the dogs at Styx River bc I'm on a news site right now reading comments and June 8th Sonya posted that they're trying to get the dogs out. So how much time went by before the dogs arrived? How much rain before the dogs arrived?
    Don't know when it was or if it was before or after the heavy rains. I've only heard about the dogs from one source, but it seemed like safe info, i.e. hard to screw up.

ETA: I never said the dogs were effective; just that they did go there. My guess is it was too little too late to glean real evidence, except inside the vehicle.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    I'll be the hard a@@. It might serve Brittney well if she was arrested and sentenced to a 30 day inpatient treatment facility. She needs to cool her heels pronto.

mo
    I don't think you're being a hardbottom.

Maybe if she's found she can get some help. Where's Intervention when you need them!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gliving View Post
    I'll be the hard a@@. It might serve Brittney well if she was arrested and sentenced to a 30 day inpatient treatment facility. She needs to cool her heels pronto.

mo
    Unfortunately, many of these treatment facilities (even the court-ordered ones) are just the perfect places to meet up with new drug connections for when you get out.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

Is there any new news or updates? Anything?

Lots of silence on this case.
    IMO Pls delete ads like: "Sent from my <phone> using T..." by tapping WS icon - "Settings" - "Signature" - swipe Signature choice to "OFF" - "Forums". Thx!

I've been lurking on this site for a few week. I am new to the site, so if I post something I shouldn't please let me know. I knew CW, WWH, and MWK when they were kids over 20 years ago. I am having such a hard time processing everything that has happened in the last few weeks. They were very sweet kids.
    Something I can't wrap my head around is there being 3 people in 1 family who commit rape and incest. How do they decide to do this? Who could plan to do such a thing? Doesn't it seem likely there is more to the story? Just my thoughts.
    Just a note- MWK changed her status on facebook from married to single.

Quote Originally Posted by NotPenny'sBoat View Post
    I'm the same age as CW (so things may have changed over the years) and also an Alabama high school dropout. My license was suspended until I was 18 years old, if I remember correctly. Not 19. There is no first year driver law here. (Driver's Ed isn't even required. Alabama is not keen on driver education, for sure.)
    Wow thank you!

I'm gonna take this chance to please BEG you to finish your hs education. If you can't do the diploma thingy, do a GED. Alabama has an epidemic that they're trying to curb right now, actually the past couple years from what I'm finding. Don't let them win by being added to their statistics. Please!

FYI - My ex dropped out when he was a senior. Idiot. Well I wouldn't get serious with him til he got his diploma. It took him 4 months to get it by going every other Saturday to a class in a community center. He did it then he took a couple classes at a community college. He got a job doing entry level stuff fit the Bankrupcy Court in DE. They paid for him to go to DelTech. He is now a paralegal working for a big law firm in Wilmington. He's a hs drop out. So my dear, there's always light at the end of the tunnel, all you have to do is open up the shades to see the path. Sure ya might bump into the walls a little, but the closer you get the brighter the light is, then your path becomes all too clear.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Sweetpea View Post
    I've been lurking on this site for a few week. I am new to the site, so if I post something I shouldn't please let me know. I knew CW, WWH, and MWK when they were kids over 20 years ago. I am having such a hard time processing everything that has happened in the last few weeks. They were very sweet kids.
    Something I can't wrap my head around is there being 3 people in 1 family who commit rape and incest. How do they decide to do this? Who could plan to do such a thing? Doesn't it seem likely there is more to the story? Just my thoughts.
    Hi and welcome from another newbie!

It is very hard to wrap my head around the 3 uncles. Crazy!

So are you fb friends with MWK? None of us are and she has everything private now. Really interesting, so maybe she was shocked, too?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Sweetpea View Post
    Thank you!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I'm the same age as CW (so things may have changed over the years) and also an Alabama high school dropout. My license was suspended until I was 18 years old, if I remember correctly. Not 19. There is no first year driver law here. (Driver's Ed isn't even required. Alabama is not keen on driver education, for sure.)
    Interesting... Here's Alabama's graduated license law, which is what a lot of states call the first year driving law...

http://www.alavoices.org/childrens-i...s-license.aspx

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

I don't believe Britttney was a heavy Meth user. Maybe an occasional party type user. My niece is a heavy Meth user and you can tell just by looking at her. She is very thin, has the pock marks, burn marks, discolored teeth and will steal anything she can! She looks like the walking dead!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to migranny For This Useful Post:

Interesting... Here's Alabama's graduated license law, which is what a lot of states call the first year driving law...

http://www.alavoices.org/childrens-i...s-license.aspx
    Things have definitely changed since I was a teenaged driver here! Thank you for looking that up. Thank you so much, too, for everything that you wrote re: HS degree! I have my GED. There were 3 students who were shot and killed at my HS in Montgomery and that is partly why I dropped out. FYI, there has not been a single news story in Montgomery about Brittney. I doubt there is a single person besides me who knows her name here.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NotPenny'sBoat For This Useful Post:

Yes I am Fb friends with MWK AND WWH. I haven't seen them in over 20 years.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Southern Sweetpea For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by migranny View Post
    I don't believe Britttney was a heavy Meth user. Maybe an occasional party type user. My niece is a heavy Meth user and you can tell just by looking at her. She is very thin, has the pock marks, burn marks, discolored teeth and will steal anything she can! She looks like the walking dead!
    I've seen this time and time again: people don't seem to believe that a person is a meth addict unless their skin is awful, they're skinny and their teeth ate rotting. This is not the case. I've seen many meth addicts that would easily pass for "normal" people. Depending on the person, it can take a long, long time for meth to take its physical toll on a person. There were photos of BW in an album of CW's that I couldn't believe were of Brittney. She didn't look like the same girl who was in previous albums. The meth was evident to me.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to NotPenny'sBoat For This Useful Post:

I've seen this time and time again: people don't seem to believe that a person is a meth addict unless their skin is awful, they're skinny and their teeth ate rotting. This is not the case. I've seen many meth addicts that would easily pass for "normal" people. Depending on the person, it can take a long, long time for meth to take its physical toll on a person. There were photos of BW in an album of CW's that I couldn't believe were of Brittney. She didn't look like the same girl who was in previous albums. The meth was evident to me.
    I agree....
    IMO

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amster For This Useful Post:

I wouldn't assume WWH changed her relationship status to single because of shock, judging by her "hot doctor just hugged me" comment while her husband was dying. I would guess more likely she is single and ready to mingle. JMO

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamnotagolem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Amster View Post
    I agree....
    Parents are usually very defensive of their children and protective of their reputations. For me to be told by a parent that she is a heavy meth user, I have no reason to doubt it. I'm not saying she's high all the time, but she uses more days than she doesn't.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    I wouldn't assume WWH changed her relationship status to single because of shock, judging by her "hot doctor just hugged me" comment while her husband was dying. I would guess more likely she is single and ready to mingle. JMO
    She said MWK had changed her status, not WWH. MWK's hubby is out on bond.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeaux View Post
    I can only tell you what BW's parents knew, not the extended family (especially WWH and MWK). They knew about DH being investigated because he was not staying at home due to the pending investigation. However, I don't know that they believed the allegations [don't shoot the messenger!], maybe because they didn't know much about the facts of the case or what exactly he was accused of. We all know of instances where people are accused of things they are not guilty of, so my guess is they wanted to believe in his innocence. I'm not saying that was right, I'm just saying I believe that's what was going on.

BW's parents & step-parents did NOT KNOW about RSW & DK being investigated. They were only informed after the arrests were made and they were devastated. They're not actors--they were devastated. I knew about DH's pending investigation prior to the MWM reporting it, but I hadn't heard a whisper about anyone else being involved in anything. There may be those who doubt, but of this, I have no doubt.

I wish I could say you are mistaken about BW's drug use, but she was described as heavy into meth. When she had custody of PH, the DHR got involved and that is how AH ended up with custody of PH. But you are right about her having a hard life.

My sincere hope is she had little to no knowledge of the sexual abuse going on. Because of her drug use and the importance it had in her life, I believe many of her actions were motivated by it. I believe she went to see DH relating to her drug use. There was some history there and that's one of the reasons she hung out with him.

I am not attempting to malign anyone, simply provided some personal knowledge of her lifestyle, background, and typical behavior in order to shed light on what may have factored into her disappearance. For those who may not have had the opportunity to read the 45 pages here and those in the previous thread, I am a verified insider in this case and have been given permission to present information without the need for sources based on my personal relationship with BW and her family.
    Knowing that DH was involved with drug use as well makes me now question if WWH was also into drugs...even if not she obviously knew DH was. Did she know he was participating with BW in using drugs. This makes me requestion the entire 24 hour period of BW going with no text or calls. Especially since BWs last know venture was to see DH at Styx river and during that 24 hrs before BWs next ping...WWH is said to have gone to visit DH. Were they all three together the day of 05/31 and WWH is just not admitting it? Zeaux are you allowed to say if you know if RSW and DK also participated in drug use with BW and DH or if WWH did?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

CW posted a flyer of a missing OHIO girl on her FB. That brought tears to my eyes.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

If BW was addicted to meth, wouldn't PH been born addicted to meth. She looks completely healthy in all of her pictures.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Southern Sweetpea For This Useful Post:

In looking for an update in the news about the Vigil tonight...
    I see we have another missing "Brittany" in Mobile.

MOBILE, Ala.) Mobile Police continue to look for missing girl.

14-year-old Brittany Shante Robinson was last seen 9 days ago.

According to police, she was last seen with her father.

Brittany's mother hasn't been able to get in contact with him or her daughter.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/...N40RpdV2Q.cspx
    Chatty

42. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ChattyWoman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedOutsider View Post
    Knowing that DH was involved with drug use as well makes me now question if WWH was also into drugs...even if not she obviously knew DH was. Did she know he was participating with BW in using drugs. This makes me requestion the entire 24 hour period of BW going with no text or calls. Especially since BWs last know venture was to see DH at Styx river and during that 24 hrs before BWs next ping...WWH is said to have gone to visit DH. Were they all three together the day of 05/31 and WWH is just not admitting it? Zeaux are you allowed to say if you know if RSW and DK also participated in drug use with BW and DH or if WWH did?
    We have so little info about that day. Surely LE has checked into it. I sure wish we knew FB activity for that day.

44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

Is it even possible to be a "casual" meth user? Everything I read or see about it, it is so highly addictive...I am not sure one can just use meth occasionally, like weed, for instance, JMO.
    Just my opinion, of course.

46. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Again, a perfect example is Fergie - drop dead gorgeous even when she was a meth head. So very glad she's clean now but she said in an interview that it's been a hard road travelled.

48. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jersey*Girl For This Useful Post:

Page 50 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast