I don't know...wasn't there a reward in Haleigh Cummings case? Since no one talked out of that bunch, I've lost faith in rewards...but it is worth a try.
Just my opinion, of course.
This may be off basis..however when looking at RSW's daughters FB page (KW) I saw her myspace link under her FB about me section. I clicked it and under Family Pics Album on her myspace there are a few pictures of her mom and one says "one of the only pics of my mom". Does anyone know if her mom is deceased? If so does anyone know how she died????
*** added tags ***
With knowing Brittney's cell pinged from a tower by the truck stop, would she have willingly hitched a ride from a trucker or other passerby? Is she comfortable around older people or does she hang out more with kids her own age? Has Brittney ever had an ongoing relationship with an older guy, like maybe in his 20's while she was a teen?
Does anyone know RSW's geocache team name?
WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE)
Status: In Jail
Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048
Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54
Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $60000.00
Generally, bond is reduced by time served. Although that seems like a rather large reduction. A $1000 cash only bond with usually take about a week to reduce, but that's in Mobile. Perhaps someone is trying to get him released and they are doing it one charge at a time?
WOOD, RANDALL SCOTT (W / MALE) Status: In Jail Booking No: BCSO12JBN004048 Booking Date: 06/19/2012 23:40:54 Age On Booking Date: 42
Bond Amount: $150000.00
13A-6-67 CASE0001 SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $50000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $50000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 INCEST F $50000.00
Bond Amount: $60000.00
13A-6-67 CASE0001 SEXUAL ABUSE SECOND DEGREE S M $10000.00
13A-6-64 CASE0002 SODOMY SECOND DEGREE S F $25000.00
13A-13-3 CASE0003 INCEST F $25000.00
do you have any information re: the bail being lowered?
I have emailed one of the reporters to ask if he knows why the bail was reduced. Will post if I ever get an answer.
At times, a criminal defense attorney may be able to convince the court to lower the bail amount substantially, especially if the bail fee is too high for the crime the suspect is accused of committing. In making its determination whether to reduce bail, the court will consider some of the following factors:
· 1. The nature of the offense;
· 2. The circumstances leading to or surrounding the offense charged;
· 3. The weight of the evidence against defendant;
· 4. The defendant's mental condition, length of residency in the community, employment history, financial resources, and family ties, which may lower the probability of the alleged criminal to flee or commit another crime;
· 5. The defendant's history of convictions, past and present conduct, including any record of previous flight to avoid prosecution or failure to appear at court proceedings;
· 6. Whether the defendant is on any probation, parole, or other release pending completion of sentence or already on release, pending resolution of another criminal proceeding;
· 7. The probability of danger that the defendant poses when he/ she is released into the community and the probability of intimidation and danger to victims; and
· 8. The source of the funds used to post bail.
Could bond be reduced because he in turn, gave info on other individuals that are involved?