Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    just throwing this theory out there. Lets say that a certain someones wife caught him assaulting BW, she(the wife) takes BW to the truck stop (which acccounts for the hour and 1/2 that she was gone) for her to protection. she picks up her sister to come back to te house and they discover DH shot himself. BW hears about the suicide and is scared she will have to tell what happened. It would explain some of wifes behaviors, such as the comment about the doctor, maybe she was angry at DH...
    Your version is better than mine i thought maybe she caught them together and harmed BW or he harmed Bw and WWH hid her body then came back to get him and he had killed himself so she calls MWK...
    they find her cell and drop it at the truck stop to make ppl think she left town.

I think the poor girl is out there in that area!

I do believe they have tried very hard to cover things up!

JMO

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    IIRC the facebook statement about her phone was turned back on (ringing) vs. voicemail, was six days since she disappeared. Woud it make a differnece if it was the 5/30 or 5/31?
    I really apperciate the truckers info about the truck stop. I want to thank whoever said it was a great idea to get "truckers advise" on which truckstops that should and should not be visited. Great idea. I travel alot between TX, CO and ID. Would sure be a help to me. We do get HLN on XM and Sierrus but I think it would benifit us all for the Amber Alerts and other missing people info was on the subscription service also.

BTW, Zeaux thank you so much for helping us out on the details
    I have noticed when driving back and forth from NJ to Florida you can set your radio to a certain station and get traffic and amber alerts!

I dont think alot of ppl change to that station!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Someone also said that His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs and she (meaning BW) was not there....that he droped them off friday morning at a friends house and 1 1/2 later his wife found him....someone then goes on to request for people to STOP PUTTING ON THE NEWS THAT HE SHOT HIS SELF....HIS LITTLE KIDS JUST KNOWS HE HURT HIS SELF REALLY BAD AND HE WENT TO HEAVEN NOT HE SHOT HIS SELF....PLEASE FOR HIS FAMILY

Note that someone says "his wife" found him....not "they". According to this post, DH dropped his family off... so he was driving..

GREAT job FootballMom.. THANK YOU!

WELCOME all you newbies!
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

http://www.klaaskids.org/pg-truckerTV.htm

Clarity has proposed to provide 70 channels of television programming – local stations, national cable and satellite channels, and its own specially originated program channels to entertain and inform long haul truckers during federally mandated rest stops.

More here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc...p/t-91608.html
    Shine Somer Shine!

My posts are my opinion only; you may not use my posts for
    anything, except quoting within the Websleuths Forum.

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but there are a million ways to be a good one!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sadnpod For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sadnpod View Post
    Someone also said that His wife and 3 kids was staying with him in Wilcoxs and she (meaning BW) was not there....that he droped them off friday morning at a friends house and 1 1/2 later his wife found him....someone then goes on to request for people to STOP PUTTING ON THE NEWS THAT HE SHOT HIS SELF....HIS LITTLE KIDS JUST KNOWS HE HURT HIS SELF REALLY BAD AND HE WENT TO HEAVEN NOT HE SHOT HIS SELF....PLEASE FOR HIS FAMILY

Note that someone says "his wife" found him....not "they". According to this post, DH dropped his family off... so he was driving..

GREAT job FootballMom.. THANK YOU!

WELCOME all you newbies!
    I believe there is an article that says WWH and MWK were together
    I think it was also stated WH dropped donnie off and came back an hr and a half lter and he had shot himself.

they also stated said he shot himself himself at Styx river! (in his car)

I do not believe his wife and kids were with him!

JmO

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

We are supposed to get 6 to 9 inches of rain today!
    So i guess that makes it a Websleuths Sunday LOL
    Its been raining for 4 days now and no end till next wed!

They wont find this young woman till the entire family comes clean and tells exactly what they know...
    JMO

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

I remember someone talking about a FB post saying "is the store open after midnight", Just can't find the post now but my point is maybe BW saw that post and was calling (12:07 call) to report the store was open(code I'm guessing) as a reply to the FB post.hope this makes sense
    Daniel 2:22
    He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in darkness, and light dwells with him

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cindysue For This Useful Post:

It's my understanding that we still have not established how BW reached her uncle's home. Is that correct? Couldn't she have hitched a ride with a trucker who stopped at the truck stop? That would explain why she used her phone at the truck stop. She was calling her uncle.

Now, it's my understanding that he lived on the river and had a boat. How far by boat could he have traveled between the time her phone pinged at the truck stop and the time that WH met up again with DH?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeinekenMan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    I have noticed when driving back and forth from NJ to Florida you can set your radio to a certain station and get traffic and amber alerts!

I dont think alot of ppl change to that station!
    what is the station? If it cant be posted could you pm me?
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by HeinekenMan View Post
    It's my understanding that we still have not established how BW reached her uncle's home. Is that correct? Couldn't she have hitched a ride with a trucker who stopped at the truck stop? That would explain why she used her phone at the truck stop. She was calling her uncle.

Now, it's my understanding that he lived on the river and had a boat. How far by boat could he have traveled between the time her phone pinged at the truck stop and the time that WH met up again with DH?
    I don't think we've even been able to establish that she was at her uncle's home. Pictures indicated that he lived near the water. I don't know about him having a boat. Things are so muddled and confusing.

Does anyone know where DH worked?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    what is the station? If it cant be posted could you pm me?
    thanks!
    Leigh it changes with the state your in you see it on the interstate it says set your radio to channell so and so for traffic updates and amber alerts!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Did WWH erase or attempt to erase messages/texts from BW’s cell phone and/or cell phone records before or after BW was reported missing (6/2)?

Has DH's autopsy report been released?

TIA
    MOO

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quester For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fabvab View Post
    I don't think we've even been able to establish that she was at her uncle's home. Pictures indicated that he lived near the water. I don't know about him having a boat. Things are so muddled and confusing.

No idea!
    So he has a Harley, a boat, two homes, or one rental anyway and on WWH's FB she has a vid of her teaching her son to ride without training wheels and it looks like they have a camper tooo. i have to go look again... you see the trucks the camper the above ground pool swing set

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

It is established that at least her phone was with DH's phone because of their pings. To my knowledge, no one has a valid sighting of her anywhere after she left her mom's house May 30. There's no reason to think she and her phone were separated prior to her arriving at Styx River.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Zeaux For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by fabvab View Post

I don't think he had a job, JMO.
    "Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you'll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Angelonline For This Useful Post:

Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast