Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1492

Thread: AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #2

Would it be better to call the State Police...or whoever patrols that stretch of road?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

So frustrating, because as long as it took to call it in, the girl could be gone .

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

Adoptive parent educator, and U.S. Director of the James Project, International.
    Based in Northern Alabama, and Southern Uganda

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dillysmom11 For This Useful Post:

BTW...you guys who are calling "Rock" too... I just didn't want to jam up the forum with too many "YOU ROCKS!"

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

I hit a brick wall with Mobile. I called the number on the flyer for klass kids. Got a voice mail. Left a detailed message. Hopefully someone will return my call fast.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to honesty For This Useful Post:

It was very frustrating getting someone, keep trying that first number I gave you. Also, I left a private message on the Hometown Search page, didn't want to get everyone excited .

Adoptive parent educator, and U.S. Director of the James Project, International.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dillysmom11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by honesty View Post
    There is a female on interstate 40 in Tennessee trying to get a ride. My phone signal is in and out but my net is working. (strange) anyway, she is on I-40 near Dixon, TN. She is on the east side of the interstate near mile marker 168. She is wearing a tank top, shorts and has a blueish colored bag. Can someone call this in?
    This is awfully close to what her poster says she was last seen wearing.
    (Blue jean shorts, blue tank top, white flip flops, pink or blue(teal) bag.)

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Oh! I forgot to mention that the woman I spoke with said she hasn't gotten any "tips" for Brittney, that they aren't really hearing anything... isn't that unusual? They at least get multitudes of false leads, don't they?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dillysmom11 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    This is awfully close to what her poster says she was last seen wearing.
    (Blue jean shorts, blue tank top, white flip flops, pink or blue(teal) bag.)

(
    Yes it is, but also typical of what a lot of females wear. ( trying to not get my hopes up too high here )

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to honesty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    I saw several pictures of her on RSW's pages (FB & MS), as well as being in some of other family members albums (on FB & MS). This is jmo but I think she appears not to really like her picture taken. She's clean, dressed decent in all, attractive enough - just maybe seems like one of those people that like to focus on others as opposed to herself. Hope that makes sense...

Thats what I thought. The short blonde haired lady. Well when I went to KWs myspace under Family Pics she has pictures of some other lady she calls mom. Not to judge but this person appears that they could be a drug user. However on one of the pics of someone she says is her mom..she says "one of the only pics of mom". I was curious if her mom was deceased and RSW married the blonde lady later that is on his FB. If her mom did die, I was wondering if anyone knew details around that. Check out KW's (RSWs daughters myspace and look at the pics). Also there are pics of on there that she post of herself that I as a mother would not approve my child to post.

May Zeaux will know
    Last edited by ConcernedOutsider; 06-26-2012 at 04:06 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dillysmom11 View Post
    Oh! I forgot to mention that the woman I spoke with said she hasn't gotten any "tips" for Brittney, that they aren't really hearing anything... isn't that unusual? They at least get multitudes of false leads, don't they?
    I'm of the opinion that woman doesn't give a snot. I hit a brick wall there too. Waiting on klass kids to call me.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to honesty For This Useful Post:

Do you know if the bag was a teal blue? I realize you were just driving by but perhaps you remember if it was a navy blue or what shade of blue?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Yes it is, but also typical of what a lot of females wear. ( trying to not get my hopes up too high here )

Prayers going up!!! Sure hope this could be BW!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ConcernedOutsider For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth View Post
    Do you know if the bag was a teal blue? I realize you were just driving by but perhaps you remember if it was a navy blue or what shade of blue?
    I don't really know what teal is. It was darker blue, not navy. But not really light blue. Sorry I don't know colors very well.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to honesty For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Zeaux View Post
    They're not 3 siblings. RSW is the brother in law of the other two. So, two sisters' husbands and the sisters' brother. I don't know what's more bizarre.
    I got the impression that they all knew each other as kids growing up. So I wondered if maybe there was a local perp involved, grooming them over the years.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katydid23 For This Useful Post:

I don't really know what teal is. It was darker blue, not navy. But not really light blue. Sorry I don't know colors very well.
    Teal is like a bluish green.

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    my first thought (not to stereotype but let's be honest here)... Dude's don't usually know specific colors especially not manly men... which I realize of course is another stereotype for our trucker friend.

Teal is a blueish greenish color - can be vibrant like pastel/neon or dull like flat paint. It can be more blue or more green depending on the hue.

Does that help?

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

This color. Not this style of bag, but this color is close.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to honesty For This Useful Post:

And this compares it to turquoise & aqua: http://soyoureengayged.zippykidcdn.c...-Turquoise.jpg

Men, learn this.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KateB For This Useful Post:

This color. Not this style of bag, but this color is close.
    That would be teal!!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

I don't think teal bags are all that common are they? It's too bad there isn't a picture of the possible bag she left with.

Quote Originally Posted by FootballMom View Post
    my first thought (not to stereotype but let's be honest here)... Dude's don't usually know specific colors especially not manly men... which I realize of course is another stereotype for our trucker friend.

Teal is a blueish greenish color - can be vibrant like pastel/neon or dull like flat paint. It can be more blue or more green depending on the hue.

Does that help?
    Roflmbo!

No offense taken on the stereo type. But I am female! Don't feel bad. I never let on as to my gender.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to honesty For This Useful Post:

Think: duck hunting...a teal with the colored head

42. The Following User Says Thank You to fabvab For This Useful Post:

The poster says she was carrying a pink or teal tote type bag which would be a larger bag similar to the one you show Honesty.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

Roflmbo!

No offense taken on the stereo type. But I am female! Don't feel bad. I never let on as to my gender.
    I thought you might be female but obviously someone stereotyped you as male...being a truck driver and all! lol!!!

46. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Psychic Sleuth For This Useful Post:

FootballMom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. MLKJr
    Roflmbo!

well then... you know what they say about assuming except this time is it all on ME!!

ugh... sorry about that, hope I get a pass for thinking you fit into the more prevalent gender demographic for your profession.

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FootballMom For This Useful Post:

Page 57 of 60 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657585960 LastLast