1242 users online (220 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

48 Hours Mystery

Saturday December 18, 2004 at 10:00 pm Pacific time. Investigators think that new evidence could lead to a break in the case. They are saying that there is evidence that will tell you who the killer is.
    I hope and pray that the day John and Patsy are exonerated is getting closer!
    Karen

awww..I have that same hope , but, rumor has it, there is nothing new.
    If there is, why isn't it hitting mainstream news, that's usually telling in itself.
    Probably ...another disappointment:-(

I think a break in the case is going to come when Burke starts talking. I've always thought that once in college, and after having a few beers at a frat party, he's going to tell us what he knows. And no, I don't think he had a thing to do with JonBenet's murder.

They're talking about the boot print on Dan Abrams. Doesn't the boot print match Burke's shoe??

Quote Originally Posted by lisafremont
    They're talking about the boot print on Dan Abrams. Doesn't the boot print match Burke's shoe??
    I think the boot print was Burke's. The boot was the one the R's denied Burke owned, but it was later proven that he did indeed own a pair of that particular type (Hi Tek, I think).

I believe the boot print was a man's size, Burke ,if true that the compass shoes were his, wore approx. a three in 1995.

I hope and pray the day will come when the Ramseys finally confess.
    It's just my opinion.

Early show 48 hours

The early show previewed 48 hours info. PI investigating another attempted abduction are trying to tie it to JBR. The other evidence it the unexplained DNA. How do you explain away that crazy note that sounds like Patsy? Just my opinion. Not sure this is not another red herring.

Quote Originally Posted by sissi
    I believe the boot print was a man's size, Burke ,if true that the compass shoes were his, wore approx. a three in 1995.
    It was a partial print, not a full print. The boot belonged to Burke, even though Patsy denied Burke ever owning such a pair of boots.

If Burke did it, in my opinion, (and i don't think he did) he doesn't know it. The body was in the process of being staged for disposal. Only one person could be responsible in that house and it is not burke. If a man did it, the body would not be there for the police to find it, unless we are to believe that there was an intruder spending an enormous amount of time, binding her, killing her or the other way around and then writing a long note. In my opinion the note was designed to get John out of the house without calling the police, retrieving the money so the killer or the one who is trying to cover for someone can dispose of the body. John just messed up the plan by having the police called. This is only my theory.

I don't think Burke did it either. I think they messed up, but intentionally. I still can't believe they called all those people even though the ransom note said they would behead JonBenet if they so much as talked to a stray dog. I guess they weren't worried about their daughter being beheaded when they called 20 or so of their nearest and dearest.

I think Burke holds the key because there were so many inconsistant statements given by the Ramsey's. Burke was in the house, and I'll bet he heard things. Of course, the Ramsey's wisked him away to the White's before allowing him to talk to the police. I know Burke was young, but he may have held key evidence (if there had been and intruder and a kidnapping), that would have led the authorities to his sister.

The police should have secured the house and never let the Ramsey's run loose inside. Big mistake, and it probably cost them the case.

OT: JonBenet Ramsey's killing has been linked to the rape of another little girl

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...1205-9747r.htm

NEW YORK, NY, Dec. 17 (UPI) -- CBS News says that JonBenet Ramsey's killing has been linked to the rape of another little girl who took dance lessons at the same school in Boulder, Colo.

In a report to be broadcast Saturday night on 48 Hours Mystery, the network says that JonBenet's parents are no longer suspects.

The television show also reports that DNA from the JonBenet Ramsey killing does not match any family members or friends or a convicted sex offender who had been a suspect.

-----------I'll delete in a little while

Corpus Christi, Texas

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-brea...71205-9747r.htm

NEW YORK, NY, Dec. 17 (UPI) -- CBS News says that JonBenet Ramsey's killing has been linked to the rape of another little girl who took dance lessons at the same school in Boulder, Colo.

In a report to be broadcast Saturday night on 48 Hours Mystery, the network says that JonBenet's parents are no longer suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Timex
    http://washingtontimes.com/upi-brea...71205-9747r.htm

Darn, I can't get that link to work...

I wonder who is saying they are no longer suspects?

Thanks, TexMex ~ this is amazing!

I just wanted to add that there is an on-going JonBenet Ramsey Forum here at WS, and you can join the discussion here:

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast