48 Hours Mystery

AuntieKaren

Former Member
Reaction score
Saturday December 18, 2004 at 10:00 pm Pacific time. Investigators think that new evidence could lead to a break in the case. They are saying that there is evidence that will tell you who the killer is.
I hope and pray that the day John and Patsy are exonerated is getting closer!
Karen

awww..I have that same hope , but, rumor has it, there is nothing new.
If there is, why isn't it hitting mainstream news, that's usually telling in itself.
Probably ...another disappointment:-(

I think a break in the case is going to come when Burke starts talking. I've always thought that once in college, and after having a few beers at a frat party, he's going to tell us what he knows. And no, I don't think he had a thing to do with JonBenet's murder.

They're talking about the boot print on Dan Abrams. Doesn't the boot print match Burke's shoe??

lisafremont said:
They're talking about the boot print on Dan Abrams. Doesn't the boot print match Burke's shoe??

I think the boot print was Burke's. The boot was the one the R's denied Burke owned, but it was later proven that he did indeed own a pair of that particular type (Hi Tek, I think).

I believe the boot print was a man's size, Burke ,if true that the compass shoes were his, wore approx. a three in 1995.

I hope and pray the day will come when the Ramseys finally confess.

The early show previewed 48 hours info. PI investigating another attempted abduction are trying to tie it to JBR. The other evidence it the unexplained DNA. How do you explain away that crazy note that sounds like Patsy? Just my opinion. Not sure this is not another red herring.

sissi said:
I believe the boot print was a man's size, Burke ,if true that the compass shoes were his, wore approx. a three in 1995.

It was a partial print, not a full print. The boot belonged to Burke, even though Patsy denied Burke ever owning such a pair of boots.

If Burke did it, in my opinion, (and i don't think he did) he doesn't know it. The body was in the process of being staged for disposal. Only one person could be responsible in that house and it is not burke. If a man did it, the body would not be there for the police to find it, unless we are to believe that there was an intruder spending an enormous amount of time, binding her, killing her or the other way around and then writing a long note. In my opinion the note was designed to get John out of the house without calling the police, retrieving the money so the killer or the one who is trying to cover for someone can dispose of the body. John just messed up the plan by having the police called. This is only my theory.

I don't think Burke did it either. I think they messed up, but intentionally. I still can't believe they called all those people even though the ransom note said they would behead JonBenet if they so much as talked to a stray dog. I guess they weren't worried about their daughter being beheaded when they called 20 or so of their nearest and dearest.

I think Burke holds the key because there were so many inconsistant statements given by the Ramsey's. Burke was in the house, and I'll bet he heard things. Of course, the Ramsey's wisked him away to the White's before allowing him to talk to the police. I know Burke was young, but he may have held key evidence (if there had been and intruder and a kidnapping), that would have led the authorities to his sister.

The police should have secured the house and never let the Ramsey's run loose inside. Big mistake, and it probably cost them the case.

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041217-071205-9747r.htm

NEW YORK, NY, Dec. 17 (UPI) -- CBS News says that JonBenet Ramsey's killing has been linked to the rape of another little girl who took dance lessons at the same school in Boulder, Colo.

In a report to be broadcast Saturday night on 48 Hours Mystery, the network says that JonBenet's parents are no longer suspects.

The television show also reports that DNA from the JonBenet Ramsey killing does not match any family members or friends or a convicted sex offender who had been a suspect.

-----------I'll delete in a little while

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-brea...71205-9747r.htm

NEW YORK, NY, Dec. 17 (UPI) -- CBS News says that JonBenet Ramsey's killing has been linked to the rape of another little girl who took dance lessons at the same school in Boulder, Colo.

In a report to be broadcast Saturday night on 48 Hours Mystery, the network says that JonBenet's parents are no longer suspects.

Timex said:
http://washingtontimes.com/upi-brea...71205-9747r.htm

Darn, I can't get that link to work...

I wonder who is saying they are no longer suspects?

Let's see if this works:

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20041217-071205-9747r.htm

CBS: JonBenet's killer linked to a rape

. . . CBS interviews the parents of a girl identified only as Amy, who was attacked nine months after the Ramsey killing by a man who broke into her bedroom. He fled when her mother woke and came into the room.

Both parents say they were struck by the similarities between the two crimes, but police in Boulder appeared to be uninterested.

The television show also reports that DNA from the JonBenet Ramsey killing does not match any family members or friends or a convicted sex offender who had been a suspect.

ThoughtFox said:
Thanks, TexMex ~ this is amazing!

I just wanted to add that there is an on-going JonBenet Ramsey Forum here at WS, and you can join the discussion here:

http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Thanks TFox!

Maybe this crime will be solved after all.

Some things about the Ramsey's were pretty suspicious but having known people who have gone through stage 4 ovarian cancer treatment I just couldn't see Mrs. R getting bent out of shape about bedwetting and killing her daughter.

So who apologizes to the parents after all the trama they've been through.? :confused:

I wonder if they will ever get a headline in the NE saying how wrong they were. I doubt it. :sick:

I am convinced that Patsy Ramsey wrote that "ransom letter". No way she'd write it for an intruder but she would write it for a Ramsey. Burke had a Hi-Tek boot that made the boot print. And what about the pineapple?

There WAS NO INTRUDER!

Thanks, TF!

So it's CBS who says the Ramsey's are no longer suspects, not the police. Hmmm...struck by similarities? I'd have to see the program, but from reading the brief story, there doesn't seem to be many similarities...other than they both live in Boulder, and they were at the same dance school.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back