1304 users online (281 members and 1023 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

KY - Another hapless WalMart shopper superglued to toilet seat (yawn)

April's "hapless victim glued to WalMart toilet seat" tale:

April Fools' joker leaves man glued to Wal-Mart toilet; cops, medics pull man off john, seat and all (NY Daily News)

and the latest incident: Walmart shopper stuck for an HOUR after she was super glued to a toilet seat (Daily Mail)
    A woman had to be rescued from a Walmart restroom last week after found super glued to a toilet seat.

Stuck for at least an hour, the unidentified woman was removed by Emergency Medical Services inside the store's restroom in Monticello, Kentucky.

'We are looking at it. Right now I wouldn't be prepared to say if it was accidental or intentional,' [said] Chief Ralph Miniard of the Monticello Police Department.
    ---
    the rest, with video, at link above

Quote Originally Posted by wfgodot View Post
    April's "hapless victim glued to WalMart toilet seat" tale:

April Fools' joker leaves man glued to Wal-Mart toilet; cops, medics pull man off john, seat and all (NY Daily News)

and the latest incident: Walmart shopper stuck for an HOUR after she was super glued to a toilet seat (Daily Mail)

the rest, with video, at link above
    That is really upsetting!!! What about the elderly and children??? NOT Funny

Quote Originally Posted by fhc View Post
    That is really upsetting!!! What about the elderly and children??? NOT Funny
    I agree! And how humiliating for anyone. Be careful at Wal-Mart; strange things happen there!

oops, thank you wfgodot, forgot to thank you before for the public service post

Ever since working, long ago, at an all-night gas station on the midnight shift, a place where I not only had to pump the gas (!) but also clean the restrooms, I have thought first to visually inspect toilet seats before plopping myself down on one. Perhaps WalMart could at least provide a sign instructing its restroom users to do the same.

Good Grief! That's horrible. If that were me, I'd be so upset I'd probably rip most of the skin off my butt trying to untrap myself! Thank goodness I always use double protection when using a public restroom! I line the seat (usually with a paper toilet liner or two) but if there is no paper liner I put down copious amounts of TP down). Not only that, but I HOOVER at well if I'm physically able at the time!!!

Can not believe stuff like this happens! Sheesh!

Terrible thing to do. I have to ask, though, do people actually sit on the seat in public restrooms?

Right now I wouldn't be prepared to say if it was accidental or intentional,' [said] Chief Ralph Miniard of the Monticello Police Department.
    BBM: So folks are accidentally getting glued to toilet seats in Monticello! What the hell is going on in Kentucky?

(ETA and, no, Ada, I don't sit on public toilets, but I assume that's easier for me as a man.)

WTF that is an evil thing to do. not funny at all.
    If cought someone should supper glue his azz to a detention center.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.