Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast
    I'm angry. Angry about the "using social media" to get the word out about Isabel. Where? You can only pray via social media, you can't ask questions as to why no one is talking. No one will answer, only speculations or obvious troll rumors. (not WS btw)

I read a rumor yesterday that Sergio & Rebecca were seen in Douglas as the poster insinuated a friend of theirs who both knew RB saw them (S&G together) and they were having a "blast". The poster didn't say when they were seen together but did mean recently since Isabel disappeared. I'll just file that one too.

The only thing I've noticed is JM's court docket updates that I've posted but did notice he or someone is active on his FB recently as his friends count moved up a few notches since I started watching. I'd say he's just laying low or has a friend accepting friends for him on fb...

That's it. Nothing else.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Know? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    I'm angry. Angry about the "using social media" to get the word out about Isabel. Where? You can only pray via social media, you can't ask questions as to why no one is talking. No one will answer, only speculations or obvious troll rumors. (not WS btw)

I read a rumor yesterday that Sergio & Rebecca were seen in Douglas as the poster insinuated a friend of theirs who both knew RB saw them (S&G together) and they were having a "blast". The poster didn't say when they were seen together but did mean recently since Isabel disappeared. I'll just file that one too.

The only thing I've noticed is JM's court docket updates that I've posted but did notice he or someone is active on his FB recently as his friends count moved up a few notches since I started watching. I'd say he's just laying low or has a friend accepting friends for him on fb...

That's it. Nothing else.
    Who is G?
    Evil don't look like anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post

That's it. Nothing else.

Rumors have been going around Tucson since fathers day that he has broken the no-contact order...allegedly he was seen with the boys then.

Just rumour...but there is often a grain of truth...and now that's a couple of different sources.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SapphireSteel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Rumors have been going around Tucson since fathers day that he has broken the no-contact order...allegedly he was seen with the boys then.

Just rumour...but there is often a grain of truth...and now that's a couple of different sources.
    Visitations (usually supervised, depending on circumstances) can be arranged.
    ^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/159977075.html

Less than 20 LE working the case now.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shelby2 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GutFeeling! View Post
    Visitations (usually supervised, depending on circumstances) can be arranged.
    "No contact" means just that...no visits, not even phone calls or a letter.

I wonder if the order has been lifted?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SapphireSteel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    What is 'leasing around' ?
    I have no idea..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelby2 For This Useful Post:

If the order has not been lifted would Social Services be investigating the rumors? I wonder what kind of trouble they would be in? Why would they risk that?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shelby2 For This Useful Post:

Where are you Isabel?
    Just my opinion.

Be thankful for each day. Live in the moment.

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to No Stone Unturned For This Useful Post:

Sergio can have contact with Becky, just not the boys (unless the voluntary agreement had ended, as rumor has it).

I apologize if I missed it, but I didn't see anywhere in Dr. Know?'s post where it said the boys were there in Douglas as well. Sergio and Becky were publicly seen by media together since the voluntary contact agreement was made when they helped to move the volunteer center.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/153820525.html
    Last edited by Taminator; 07-03-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: ETA link

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Taminator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    What is 'leasing around' ?
    Maybe auto correct changed a misspelled "messing" to "leasing". IDK just a guess.

Lindsey Baum, Elizabeth Olten, Shantina Smiley/Azriel Carver, Susan Powell, Rachel Anderson, Kyron Horman, Isabel Celis, Sierra Newbold, Lyric Cook & Elizabeth Collins, Christopher Marks, Reena Williams - NEVER FORGOTTEN

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

I havent heard of seen anything. Im sure the police are trying to do all they can, but it sucks when there is no news, no nothing on this. Maybe the no contact order has been lifted, but I would think that would be announced, but who knows. I still see posters all over town, and flyers.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aura For This Useful Post:

No it doesn't actually mean NO contact at all (ever period type thing) IF parties agree a visitation would be ok. Parties being all those involved, unless he misbehaves. ONCE again - not imo - this was in my life - earlier this year, in America, with CPS and the whole kit and caboodle.
    ^^^^ everything up there is Moo

I Still Call Australia Home

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GutFeeling! For This Useful Post:

"No contact" isn't forever without huge amounts of legal action.

Voluntary no contact agreements are usually time limited and contingent upon the parent carrying out specific actions (therapy, classes, etc).

My guess would be that SC has carried out the provisions of the order and may be allowed limited or full contact with his children.
    Last edited by GrainneDhu; 07-03-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: changed "orders" for the more accurate "agreements"

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby2 View Post
    If the order has not been lifted would Social Services be investigating the rumors? I wonder what kind of trouble they would be in? Why would they risk that?
    With a voluntary agreement, breaking it might not result in any legal consequences at all.

If CPS really thinks SC is a danger to his children, breaking the voluntary agreement would mean CPS would have to go to court, prove SC is a danger to his children and then abide by what the judge rules.

If CPS was bluffing (I'm not saying they were in this case but it's been known to happen), then all they can do is fume if SC decides not to abide by the voluntary agreement.

It is possible that SC and RC got tired of being involved with CPS and got their own lawyer. I don't know if they have or not but am throwing it out there as a possibility.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 ... LastLast