Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #22

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthDecay View Post
    IMO, the Hummer was pulled into the garage before Dale left for his parents' house and it didn't leave the condo until much later that evening, after being stripped of the decals. I know I must sound like a broken record but if the Hummer had left with decals intact, I just can't believe no one would have noticed it and called it in after it was known to be associated with a missing person. For instance:

"Yes, I saw that Hummer yesterday at whatever o'clock. It was in front of me at the light at the intersection of X & Y. I distinctly remember that GLOW decal on the back window."
    Or:
    "Yeah, I saw that Hummer when I was at the gas station on Z street at whatever o'clock. A woman fitting Michelle's description was pumping gas and I saw a man approach her."

From what I remember, there were sightings reported before she got to Dale's, but no reported sightings after the 3:18 surveillance video. I need to find some links to back up my memory on this but I don't have time right now to sit down and search. If anyone has links to support or refute this please feel free to chime in.
    But, do you really think that many people would notice something like that? Especially in Orlando? Window stickers are pretty tame compared to wrapped vehicles. Plus, half the people driving are on their cell phones and aren't even paying attention to traffic let alone window decals . I know I've seen the hummer at least a couple times around home but don't remember ever registering those decals. The only reason I think I even noticed her Hummer early on is because we live in a very rural area more known for pickups, mudders and air boats and the second time I was like, huh, another Hummer out here?

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

IMO, the Hummer was pulled into the garage before Dale left for his parents' house and it didn't leave the condo until much later that evening, after being stripped of the decals. I know I must sound like a broken record but if the Hummer had left with decals intact, I just can't believe no one would have noticed it and called it in after it was known to be associated with a missing person. For instance:

"Yes, I saw that Hummer yesterday at whatever o'clock. It was in front of me at the light at the intersection of X & Y. I distinctly remember that GLOW decal on the back window."
    Or:
    "Yeah, I saw that Hummer when I was at the gas station on Z street at whatever o'clock. A woman fitting Michelle's description was pumping gas and I saw a man approach her."

From what I remember, there were sightings reported before she got to Dale's, but no reported sightings after the 3:18 surveillance video. I need to find some links to back up my memory on this but I don't have time right now to sit down and search. If anyone has links to support or refute this please feel free to chime in.
    BBM MOO MOO

IIRC a couple of "sightings" came in but at least one of those who "saw" her disappeared when asked to confirm with the toll road data that could have been provided.

If LE has video of the Hummer leaving naked, AS RUMOR HAS IT, then those who made the false sightings would be accessories after the fact.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by missingm View Post
    Why would Dale get the Hummer? Wasn't it hers?
    BBM

Rumor has it, it was registered in Baby Dale's name.

("Rumor has it" just means to me that a poster who has been thoughtful, gives verified info, and is much more well informed than I has posted the info. [Knows the family?] I guess that means it's just my humble opinion. Ignore at will.)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    But, do you really think that many people would notice something like that? Especially in Orlando? Window stickers are pretty tame compared to wrapped vehicles. Plus, half the people driving are on their cell phones and aren't even paying attention to traffic let alone window decals . I know I've seen the hummer at least a couple times around home but don't remember ever registering those decals. The only reason I think I even noticed her Hummer early on is because we live in a very rural area more known for pickups, mudders and air boats and the second time I was like, huh, another Hummer out here?
    You could be right. Maybe I'm just thinking others would notice the decals because I tend to notice that kind of thing. But, IIRC, there were several sightings of the Hummer with the decals before Michelle got to Dale's, no? I remember seeing comments on the family Facebook page that it had been seen here and there before 3:18. And there was someone who used to post here who thought he had seen it after 3:18, but when he checked his toll receipts, figured out that it had been around 3:00. When I have some time, I will try to find links.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:

According to Yvonne, it was still in Dale's name. Link is posted somewhere a few threads back. HTH

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:

colored by me

Every male under 60 that I know, notices every "cool" car every time he passes one. Add a sticker and beautiful woman and they might kill someone texting about it. (if under 40)

That may be because I'm in California and my kids and their friends are working guys with trucks, but that subset may act the same in Orlando, too.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
    BBM MOO MOO

IIRC a couple of "sightings" came in but at least one of those who "saw" her disappeared when asked to confirm with the toll road data that could have been provided.

If LE has video of the Hummer leaving naked, AS RUMOR HAS IT, then those who made the false sightings would be accessories after the fact.
    [BBM]
    Do you mean the member who used to post here? I thought he eventually did find his toll receipts and confirmed that it was around 3pm when he saw the Hummer. But I could be wrong on that. Anyone remember that poster's WS name? Was it IronMan? I'm multitasking today and don't have time to look for it.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:

[BBM]
    Do you mean the member who used to post here? I thought he eventually did find his toll receipts and confirmed that it was around 3pm when he saw the Hummer. But I could be wrong on that. Anyone remember that poster's WS name? Was it IronMan? I'm multitasking today and don't have time to look for it.
    It was Ironhorse, first post on thread #1, through thread 14. More detail in thread 11. Can't find the post about the toll receipts tho. I might have missed it or a mod removed it but I vividly remember the post that the toll receipts confirmed 3:00pm. Here's Ironhorse's first post about this and his subsequent posts can then be searched.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7378715&postcount=751"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1[/ame]

JMO
    Last edited by What'sThatClue; 06-29-2012 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Typo

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    It was Ironhorse, first post on thread #1, through thread 14. More detail in thread 11. Can't find the post about the toll receipts tho. I might have missed it or amid removed it but I vividly remember the post that the toll receipts confirmed 3:00pm. Here's Ironhorse's first post about this and his subsequent posts can then be searched.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1

JMO
    Thank you!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:

According to Yvonne, it was still in Dale's name. Link is posted somewhere a few threads back. HTH
    That wouldn't mean a thing if there was some sort of agreement that she could keep it. Her driving it exclusively all of this time would have been enough evidence of that. He would never have gotten the Hummer unless she was declared dead. (doesn't mean that he knew that)

It was Ironhorse, first post on thread #1, through thread 14. More detail in thread 11. Can't find the post about the toll receipts tho. I might have missed it or a mod removed it but I vividly remember the post that the toll receipts confirmed 3:00pm. Here's Ironhorse's first post about this and his subsequent posts can then be searched.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1

JMO
    Ok, I totally blew off the work I was supposed to be doing this afternoon so I could look for that post about the toll receipts confirming the sighting was around 3pm. Could not find the post. I think it is somewhere in thread #12, which is no longer accessible. Or maybe it got deleted. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one who remembers it. Thanks again! :-)

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:

Ok, I totally blew off the work I was supposed to be doing this afternoon so I could look for that post about the toll receipts confirming the sighting was around 3pm. Could not find the post. I think it is somewhere in thread #12, which is no longer accessible. Or maybe it got deleted. Anyway, glad I'm not the only one who remembers it. Thanks again! :-)
    LOL It was probably thread 12. That was the thread with all the ahem....sexy men pics on photobucket that we thought belonged to jr. It is no longer available.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

It was in his name. He bought it she drove it. Jmo

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

colored by me

Every male under 60 that I know, notices every "cool" car every time he passes one. Add a sticker and beautiful woman and they might kill someone texting about it. (if under 40)

That may be because I'm in California and my kids and their friends are working guys with trucks, but that subset may act the same in Orlando, too.
    But keep in mind, I doubt you could see who was driving since the windows were really dark plus down here there are a lot of Hummers, limos, Mazzeratis, etc. We are surrounded by the very rich at almost all points plus this area is very near the airport so you have Pro basketball players coming and going, all the top execs from the theme parks, etc. Sometimes it's absolutely jaw dropping the cars that are parked outside my little business that's tucked away in a commercial district. I just don't see a Hummer down here being that noticable. Now, if it had been in Geneva, near home, yes. People would have probably noticed more cause it's always out of the ordinary there. JMO.

"Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Not sure if this was posted yet, (or even if I'm allowed...mods remove if not) but YS told me the new Jesse Black grand opening (new location) is doing a huge benefit for Michelle tonight. There are more details on the Missing Facebook page with address and all. I really wanted to go but just got home from work

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

But keep in mind, you couldn't see who was driving the windows were really dark and down here there are a lot of Hummers, limos, Mazzeratis, etc. We are surrounded by the very rich at almost all points plus this area is very near the airport so you have Pro basketball players coming and going, all the top execs from the theme parks, etc. Sometimes it's absolutely jaw dropping the cars that are parked outside my little business that tucked away in a commercial district. I just don't see a Hummer down here being that noticable. Now, if it had been in Geneva, near home, yes. People would have probably noticed more cause it's always out of the ordinary there. JMO.
    Not necessarily out of the ordinary in Geneva, imo. I live in a city not far from there and they're common in this area too. In fact, a renter next door has three different hummer owners visit his home frequently. He's sure not wealthy and I can't imagine him hobnobbing with wealthy people. But, maybe, lol. Point is, there's lots of hummers in and around Orlando.

JMO, the windows may have been dark but the front window can't be tinted dark. And under certain light the person driving can be seen. Guess it depends.

All JMO MOO

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

Not sure if this was posted yet, (or even if I'm allowed...mods remove if not) but YS told me the new Jesse Black grand opening (new location) is doing a huge benefit for Michelle tonight. There are more details on the Missing Facebook page with address and all. I really wanted to go but just got home from work
    Yes, I saw that on the FB pages too but was unable to go.

IIRC, the official FB page link can be posted. I could be wrong so it's JMO, but I'm sure it's been posted before.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

You could be right. Maybe I'm just thinking others would notice the decals because I tend to notice that kind of thing. But, IIRC, there were several sightings of the Hummer with the decals before Michelle got to Dale's, no? I remember seeing comments on the family Facebook page that it had been seen here and there before 3:18. And there was someone who used to post here who thought he had seen it after 3:18, but when he checked his toll receipts, figured out that it had been around 3:00. When I have some time, I will try to find links.
    I remember that but I don't know that it panned out as anything.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Yes, I saw that on the FB pages too but was unable to go.

IIRC, the official FB page link can be posted. I could be wrong so it's JMO, but I'm sure it's been posted before.
    Yeah, YS told me when I saw her on my way to work. I had forgotten all about it. Had I remembered, I could have scheduled a less messy day and brought a change of clothes. But, till I showered, changed and drove all the way back to 436 it would probably be after 11pm and I start winding down about then (up at 6 am). Now in my younger days...I'd be there right now boot scootin'

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Not necessarily out of the ordinary in Geneva, imo. I live in a city not far from there and they're common in this area too. In fact, a renter next door has three different hummer owners visit his home frequently. He's sure not wealthy and I can't imagine him hobnobbing with wealthy people. But, maybe, lol. Point is, there's lots of hummers in and around Orlando.

JMO, the windows may have been dark but the front window can't be tinted dark. And under certain light the person driving can be seen. Guess it depends.

All JMO MOO
    Yep, I agree with lots of Hummers around but I bet her's is the only one I've ever seen pulled in to any of the stores around here. I noticed it immediately first time. Not that there aren't a lot of fairly well-to-do folks out this way, but there are much more prone to big fancy 4 wheel drive trucks and SUV's then Hummers. Oviedo I sometimes see a yellow one, but Michelle's was the only one I saw in Geneva.

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:

Yep, I agree with lots of Hummers around but I bet her's is the only one I've ever seen pulled in to any of the stores around here. I noticed it immediately first time. Not that there aren't a lot of fairly well-to-do folks out this way, but there are much more prone to big fancy 4 wheel drive trucks and SUV's then Hummers. Oviedo I sometimes see a yellow one, but Michelle's was the only one I saw in Geneva.

I see a yellow hummer visiting next door all the time. Lol

Our cars both have dark tinted windows (except the windshield) and I've noticed people can still see me driving most of the time, which is why I mentioned that under certain light the driver can still be seen. Jmo, of course, but I've had people wave at me. Lol. And my windows are tinted as dark as the law allows. .

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

That wouldn't mean a thing if there was some sort of agreement that she could keep it. Her driving it exclusively all of this time would have been enough evidence of that. He would never have gotten the Hummer unless she was declared dead. (doesn't mean that he knew that)
    If the vehicle was not paid for and was still being financed, then not only it but the debt belongs to the person whose name it is registered in. So if the Hummer was still being financed, even though Michelle may have been the one who was sending in the payments, then when she stopped paying after she disappeared, the debt would be up to DSJr to take care of. And he would be considered the owner of the vehicle if he is keeping the payments up. If not, I assume it would be reposessed by the finance company if and when LE release it.

If the vehicle was paid for then DSJr would be the owner and the vehicle would go to him.

MOO

43. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

But keep in mind, I doubt you could see who was driving since the windows were really dark plus down here there are a lot of Hummers, limos, Mazzeratis, etc. We are surrounded by the very rich at almost all points plus this area is very near the airport so you have Pro basketball players coming and going, all the top execs from the theme parks, etc. Sometimes it's absolutely jaw dropping the cars that are parked outside my little business that's tucked away in a commercial district. I just don't see a Hummer down here being that noticable. Now, if it had been in Geneva, near home, yes. People would have probably noticed more cause it's always out of the ordinary there. JMO.
    BBM

I agree with you Reality Orlando that a Hummer, especially an H3 which is smaller, is not really all that noticeable in regular traffic unless you happen to either have one or like and want one. Which is kind of the point about the decals I guess.

Michelle's H3, with the decals, was noticed. It was noticed just prior to her arriving at the condo around 3pm by our poster Ironhorse. And that is just one person that we know of because he actually posted here. I do remember the back and forth about the time and that he did come on at some point to verifty that he had checked the toll records with his employer and that it was around 3pm and not 4pm.

So we know that the Hummer was driven quite some distance to Walden Circle. It was out there that night. And if not one person can verify that it was out there with the decals on it, then it is quite possible that no one really noticed it when it was being driven that evening because the decals were already off. There may be several sightings of a black H3 travelling through the area that night. But without the decals how is LE to know that it was in fact Michelle's H3 that people saw. There could have been several of them out there. We know there was at least one without decals because it belonged to the neighbour at the condo. So even sightings of that H3 might have been reported.

But to our knowledge, no sightings of Michelle's H3 with the distinctive GLOW decals on it was called in to LE. And it doesn't seem reasonable to assume that the decals were removed in that parking lot of the condos at Walden Circle without anyone seeing that activity. So it would seem that they must have been removed prior to it being dumped there.

MOO

45. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:

So, have we decided that Papa & Baby Dale decided NOT take the sticker off the Hummer before leaving the condo complex? If so, why is Baby Dale the #1 suspect?

If the Hummer left with the Glow sticker wouldn't LE give equal weight to the possibility of a stranger abduction?

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

So, have we decided that Papa & Baby Dale decided NOT take the sticker off the Hummer before leaving the condo complex? If so, why is Baby Dale the #1 suspect?

If the Hummer left with the Glow sticker wouldn't LE give equal weight to the possibility of a stranger abduction?
    I sound like a broken record on this issue, but I feel very strongly that the decals were removed before the Hummer left Carter Glen. And I think it left much later than 3:30 pm. Probably not until after dark. JMO.

49. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast