Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mikkismom View Post
    Just providing info here. There is another person who claims to know DS and says that MP dropped off the twins at 4pm.

HTH

FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #1 - Page 18 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Yes, I remember that. But that particular poster has never gotten verified so I take whatever he/she says with a grain of salt.

JMO MOO

ETA: Thank you for refreshing my memory.
    Last edited by What'sThatClue; 06-26-2012 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Added thank you

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

*****SPOILER ALERT***** I'm convinced Dale is guilty and this is just some wild guesses about what the dynamics might be between a father-son murder team. All just guesses, and opinion.

In reviewing some raw video, the Dale Senior-Dale Junior relationship is interesting to me, old retired "sin eater" (psychotherapist) that I am. Dale senior, feels the need to call Dale junior, "Little Dale." Interesting. Dale Sr. isn't very articulate and needed to repeat phrases, responses as if he had them memorized. And he diminishes "Little Dale."

All Dale Sr. said about Michelle was, "go find her." A dare to someone? To whom? Is he issuing a "nyah, nyah, nah, nyah nyah" "you can't catch me" sort of challenge? Maybe the challenge is intended to be directed Dale Jr. rather than the police. Sort of a "you couldn't pin this on me if you wanted to. You couldn't even lead 'm to where I hid Michelle for you."

Dale sure looks like the second banana is this family. Before this review, I was thinking of Dale as the alpha, but not now. Alphas don't need "protection" like Dale does. "Big Dales" would be embarrassed by having to be surrounded by all those women.

There used to be, IIRC and I ain't looking up now, a theory that batterers are actually frightened little boys with poor social, coping skills. They need to bully and beat up the woman to feel masculine. This kind of infantile coping can be learned from a bullying "I need to be the strong guy" parent. Not knowing the family at all, I couldn't say, but if I were working with Dale Sr., I'd be warning him to prepare for the time "Little Dale" begins to believe he is ready to take over the alpha spot.

HOW WOULD THIS HELP US FIND MICHELLE? If the above fits, Dale Senior's expertise would be necessary. Maybe only he can successfully back up the boat to get it launched at the sight. Maybe the body would have to be in an area only he knows of because it is close to a job of his. Maybe he has to cook the meth Dale needs to clean up all night on the 17th. Maybe Dale Senior has to do the actual murder because Dale doesn't have the stomach for it. What skills, knowledge does Dale have that "Little Dale" doesn't?

Maybe it's relationships. Does Dale Senior have a friend who owns a business that uses 55 gallon drums all the time? Does "Big Dale" have a drug underground friend who has disposed of bodies before?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
    *****SPOILER ALERT****** THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY

I am changing my time line to include Dale Senior coming back to the house with Dale to take care of Michelle and the Hummer.

In reviewing why certain "Dale couldn't possibly be guilty" types have become so prolific and distorting information so perversely, I went back to thread 20 and saw some footage of Dale Sr's marijuana court date. The reporter asked Dale Senior what he thought about Michelle's disappearance and mentions that "then you two take off." or something close. I thought Sr's reaction was interesting. So, IMHO, it was Dale Sr. and not Dale's mom who brought him back to the condo. Although, if he were more competent, Dale COULD have done it alone, he obviously wanted his da-da.

That explains to me why LE is having so much trouble bringing this case to trial. When my friend was murdered, the perp's lover became an accessory after the fact. (days after the fact) To avoid having the guilty parties point fingers at each other during two separate trials and risking smart attorneys creating enough reasonable doubt so that juries would convict neither, the DA left out a good deal of evidence and charged only the perp (who is still in prison and this happened in 1982).

So, anybody know if Dale Sr. has a truck other than he white work truck?

BTW, after working with mandated clients for almost 20 years, about 1/3 of whom where meth addicts, Dale sure looks the part to me. Which would mean, if were true, that he is very unstable and highly volatile. So I would warn posters who have mentioned that they don't think he's dangerous to anyone other than intimates, that he could be lethal. I doubt if he was intimate with the life guard he helped kill or the guy he cold cocked with a chair in Bell Isle.
    Golly, I've seen so many vehicles at Sr's house that I couldn't really say. I hope someone else knows. Doesn't he have a hummer type vehicle? I vaguely remember, so...help, anyone.

Btw, I saw that footage a while back when it first appeared. Very interesting, eh?

JMO MOO

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:

So where did Dale & Dale hide Michelle? The cowboy and drug lord? IMO they BOTH know where she is. Loosen those lips and let us know!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

*****SPOILER ALERT****** THIS IS MY OPINION ONLY

I am changing my time line to include Dale Senior coming back to the house with Dale to take care of Michelle and the Hummer.

In reviewing why certain "Dale couldn't possibly be guilty" types have become so prolific and distorting information so perversely, I went back to thread 20 and saw some footage of Dale Sr's marijuana court date. The reporter asked Dale Senior what he thought about Michelle's disappearance and mentions that "then you two take off." or something close. I thought Sr's reaction was interesting. So, IMHO, it was Dale Sr. and not Dale's mom who brought him back to the condo. Although, if he were more competent, Dale COULD have done it alone, he obviously wanted his da-da.

That explains to me why LE is having so much trouble bringing this case to trial. When my friend was murdered, the perp's lover became an accessory after the fact. (days after the fact) To avoid having the guilty parties point fingers at each other during two separate trials and risking smart attorneys creating enough reasonable doubt so that juries would convict neither, the DA left out a good deal of evidence and charged only the perp (who is still in prison and this happened in 1982).

So, anybody know if Dale Sr. has a truck other than he white work truck?

BTW, after working with mandated clients for almost 20 years, about 1/3 of whom where meth addicts, Dale sure looks the part to me. Which would mean, if were true, that he is very unstable and highly volatile. So I would warn posters who have mentioned that they don't think he's dangerous to anyone other than intimates, that he could be lethal. I doubt if he was intimate with the life guard he helped kill or the guy he cold cocked with a chair in Bell Isle.

BBM

Please listen here:

At 27:35

http://buckethead.realradio.fm/playe...l&mid=21627148

Neighbor caught Dale Smith's father's Hummer on video with boat attached to it.

This podcast has a lot of info and lasts about 12 mins.
    Last edited by Sparky; 06-26-2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: fixed link
    Websleuths Rules can be found here.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    BBM

Please listen here:

link is gone

dssr was out fishing the next day

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vibert For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by vibert View Post
    link is gone

Here it is 27:35

ETA: I don't know that he was out fishing, the video caught him taking his boat out per the link above. jmo

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

BBM

Please listen here:

Sparky and ANYBODY ELSE

I can't access the podcast with this link. Does anyone have it stashes somewhere where I can get to it?

Thanks. I heard it before, but really would like to hear it again.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Sparky and ANYBODY ELSE

I can't access the podcast with this link. Does anyone have it stashes somewhere where I can get to it?

Thanks. I heard it before, but really would like to hear it again.
    I fixed the link for ya.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

I had not heard that before. Thanks!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cblewife For This Useful Post:

***** SPOILER ALERT ***** I'm convinced Little Dale is guilty and considering whether Big Dale is an accomplice.

Before 11/17

LittleDale purchases equipment to protect surfaces, secure Michelle, clean up any mess
    LDale plans exactly how and where to subdue Michelle
    LDale purchases & installs hook&eye on TV room door
    LDale picks up container for Michelle and takes it to BDale's house

11/17

? If BDale was at condo at 3:18, LDale picks him up at Rose Blvd in time to be at condo by 3.
    LDale moves his truck to street in front of condo.
    LDale moves his work truck onto street
    Garage door is open

3:18 Michelle arrives at condo driving Hummer with Glow stickers. (neighbor video)

LDale convinces Michelle to drive into the garage and closes the garage door (3min)
    LDale & Michelle release kids from car seats, plop them in front of TV, hooks door (10 min)
    LDale asks Michelle to take a look at this "paperwork" & heavy book on table (5min)
    LDale comes up behind Michelle and subdues her (4min)
    While Michelle is unconscious, LDale restrains her (10min)
    LDale moves restrained Michelle into the Hummer (5min)
    LDale removes Glow sticker (10min [per sticker company])

NOTE: There was speculation that BigDale was at the condo when Michelle arrived. Babysitter?

4:20 LDale puts kids in his truck and leaves to go to Rose Blvd (Big Dale's house)

4:26 LDale pulls over on Hoffner to answer text sent to Michelle by her brother

4:40 LDale arrives at Big Dale's house
    LDale unbuckles twins, gives them to his mom, waves to neighbor, borrows Big Dale's shovel
    LDale has snack?

5:00 LDale & BDale leave Rose Blvd in BDale's truck with container.

5:31 SUNSET
    5:32 LDale and BDale arrive at condo
    LDale and BDale move Michelle to truck
    BDale supervises clean up of condo, hook&eye removal, helps with narrative practice

6:00 DARK BDale takes Michelle to Mission St. & leaves her there along with container
    LDale takes Hummer to Walden Palms
    LDale waits for BDale to pick him up
    BDale & LDale arrive at BDale's house by 8:00 when Dale gets message from YS

8:00 LDale leaves Daddy's and takes Belle Isle route to his condo
    LDale turns off iPhone & tosses it off Nela St. Bridge at 8:08 pm

8:30 LDale meets LE at Carter Glen condo

11/18
    BDale takes his boat out and goes fishing (Buckethead).
    Before launching, he stops by Mission St for pick up
    On his way to work, Dale exits toll road at 520 to make drop off (trucker).

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?

yes, but regardless of whether he was fishing or not r whether he was caught on vid or not, we already knew that he took the boat out. The lake where he was has been searched so what is the significance?
    BBM

Do you have a link for what lake he had been too? I must have missed that. tia

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sparky For This Useful Post:

It is very significant as it was part of a decoy plot IMO...smoke and mirrors! MOO Sr knew the focus would be on the smiths and to be coy and waste LE resources he purposefully took the boat out that day. JMO
    Last edited by Jazzmaster; 06-26-2012 at 08:49 PM.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jazzmaster For This Useful Post:

link is gone

According to the witness on the Buckethead Show, a neighbor near Lake Eleanor has video of Big Dale in his Hummer towing his boat on the day of Michelle's disappearance.
    We've heard that Big Dale was at the Condo on the 17th. (link? source?) The witness on Buckethead Show says he was cruising through town, towing his boat that day.

Any one with sources to clear up these details?

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast