Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 1225
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    But keep in mind, you couldn't see who was driving the windows were really dark and down here there are a lot of Hummers, limos, Mazzeratis, etc. We are surrounded by the very rich at almost all points plus this area is very near the airport so you have Pro basketball players coming and going, all the top execs from the theme parks, etc. Sometimes it's absolutely jaw dropping the cars that are parked outside my little business that tucked away in a commercial district. I just don't see a Hummer down here being that noticable. Now, if it had been in Geneva, near home, yes. People would have probably noticed more cause it's always out of the ordinary there. JMO.
    Not necessarily out of the ordinary in Geneva, imo. I live in a city not far from there and they're common in this area too. In fact, a renter next door has three different hummer owners visit his home frequently. He's sure not wealthy and I can't imagine him hobnobbing with wealthy people. But, maybe, lol. Point is, there's lots of hummers in and around Orlando.

    JMO, the windows may have been dark but the front window can't be tinted dark. And under certain light the person driving can be seen. Guess it depends.

    All JMO MOO


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  3. #242
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    Not sure if this was posted yet, (or even if I'm allowed...mods remove if not) but YS told me the new Jesse Black grand opening (new location) is doing a huge benefit for Michelle tonight. There are more details on the Missing Facebook page with address and all. I really wanted to go but just got home from work
    Yes, I saw that on the FB pages too but was unable to go.

    IIRC, the official FB page link can be posted. I could be wrong so it's JMO, but I'm sure it's been posted before.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  5. #243
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,308
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthDecay View Post
    You could be right. Maybe I'm just thinking others would notice the decals because I tend to notice that kind of thing. But, IIRC, there were several sightings of the Hummer with the decals before Michelle got to Dale's, no? I remember seeing comments on the family Facebook page that it had been seen here and there before 3:18. And there was someone who used to post here who thought he had seen it after 3:18, but when he checked his toll receipts, figured out that it had been around 3:00. When I have some time, I will try to find links.
    I remember that but I don't know that it panned out as anything.
    ___________________________________

    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

    Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

    All statements made by me are based on my opinion.


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:


  7. #244
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,308
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Yes, I saw that on the FB pages too but was unable to go.

    IIRC, the official FB page link can be posted. I could be wrong so it's JMO, but I'm sure it's been posted before.
    Yeah, YS told me when I saw her on my way to work. I had forgotten all about it. Had I remembered, I could have scheduled a less messy day and brought a change of clothes. But, till I showered, changed and drove all the way back to 436 it would probably be after 11pm and I start winding down about then (up at 6 am). Now in my younger days...I'd be there right now boot scootin'
    ___________________________________

    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

    Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

    All statements made by me are based on my opinion.


  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:


  9. #245
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    4,308
    Quote Originally Posted by What'sThatClue View Post
    Not necessarily out of the ordinary in Geneva, imo. I live in a city not far from there and they're common in this area too. In fact, a renter next door has three different hummer owners visit his home frequently. He's sure not wealthy and I can't imagine him hobnobbing with wealthy people. But, maybe, lol. Point is, there's lots of hummers in and around Orlando.

    JMO, the windows may have been dark but the front window can't be tinted dark. And under certain light the person driving can be seen. Guess it depends.

    All JMO MOO
    Yep, I agree with lots of Hummers around but I bet her's is the only one I've ever seen pulled in to any of the stores around here. I noticed it immediately first time. Not that there aren't a lot of fairly well-to-do folks out this way, but there are much more prone to big fancy 4 wheel drive trucks and SUV's then Hummers. Oviedo I sometimes see a yellow one, but Michelle's was the only one I saw in Geneva.
    ___________________________________

    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

    Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

    All statements made by me are based on my opinion.


  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Reality Orlando For This Useful Post:


  11. #246
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    Yep, I agree with lots of Hummers around but I bet her's is the only one I've ever seen pulled in to any of the stores around here. I noticed it immediately first time. Not that there aren't a lot of fairly well-to-do folks out this way, but there are much more prone to big fancy 4 wheel drive trucks and SUV's then Hummers. Oviedo I sometimes see a yellow one, but Michelle's was the only one I saw in Geneva.

    I see a yellow hummer visiting next door all the time. Lol

    Our cars both have dark tinted windows (except the windshield) and I've noticed people can still see me driving most of the time, which is why I mentioned that under certain light the driver can still be seen. Jmo, of course, but I've had people wave at me. Lol. And my windows are tinted as dark as the law allows. .


  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to What'sThatClue For This Useful Post:


  13. #247
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,100
    Quote Originally Posted by missingm View Post
    That wouldn't mean a thing if there was some sort of agreement that she could keep it. Her driving it exclusively all of this time would have been enough evidence of that. He would never have gotten the Hummer unless she was declared dead. (doesn't mean that he knew that)
    If the vehicle was not paid for and was still being financed, then not only it but the debt belongs to the person whose name it is registered in. So if the Hummer was still being financed, even though Michelle may have been the one who was sending in the payments, then when she stopped paying after she disappeared, the debt would be up to DSJr to take care of. And he would be considered the owner of the vehicle if he is keeping the payments up. If not, I assume it would be reposessed by the finance company if and when LE release it.

    If the vehicle was paid for then DSJr would be the owner and the vehicle would go to him.

    MOO


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  15. #248
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality Orlando View Post
    But keep in mind, I doubt you could see who was driving since the windows were really dark plus down here there are a lot of Hummers, limos, Mazzeratis, etc. We are surrounded by the very rich at almost all points plus this area is very near the airport so you have Pro basketball players coming and going, all the top execs from the theme parks, etc. Sometimes it's absolutely jaw dropping the cars that are parked outside my little business that's tucked away in a commercial district. I just don't see a Hummer down here being that noticable. Now, if it had been in Geneva, near home, yes. People would have probably noticed more cause it's always out of the ordinary there. JMO.
    BBM

    I agree with you Reality Orlando that a Hummer, especially an H3 which is smaller, is not really all that noticeable in regular traffic unless you happen to either have one or like and want one. Which is kind of the point about the decals I guess.

    Michelle's H3, with the decals, was noticed. It was noticed just prior to her arriving at the condo around 3pm by our poster Ironhorse. And that is just one person that we know of because he actually posted here. I do remember the back and forth about the time and that he did come on at some point to verifty that he had checked the toll records with his employer and that it was around 3pm and not 4pm.

    So we know that the Hummer was driven quite some distance to Walden Circle. It was out there that night. And if not one person can verify that it was out there with the decals on it, then it is quite possible that no one really noticed it when it was being driven that evening because the decals were already off. There may be several sightings of a black H3 travelling through the area that night. But without the decals how is LE to know that it was in fact Michelle's H3 that people saw. There could have been several of them out there. We know there was at least one without decals because it belonged to the neighbour at the condo. So even sightings of that H3 might have been reported.

    But to our knowledge, no sightings of Michelle's H3 with the distinctive GLOW decals on it was called in to LE. And it doesn't seem reasonable to assume that the decals were removed in that parking lot of the condos at Walden Circle without anyone seeing that activity. So it would seem that they must have been removed prior to it being dumped there.

    MOO


  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  17. #249
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    255
    So, have we decided that Papa & Baby Dale decided NOT take the sticker off the Hummer before leaving the condo complex? If so, why is Baby Dale the #1 suspect?

    If the Hummer left with the Glow sticker wouldn't LE give equal weight to the possibility of a stranger abduction?


  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:


  19. #250
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by GrammaMaybe View Post
    So, have we decided that Papa & Baby Dale decided NOT take the sticker off the Hummer before leaving the condo complex? If so, why is Baby Dale the #1 suspect?

    If the Hummer left with the Glow sticker wouldn't LE give equal weight to the possibility of a stranger abduction?
    I sound like a broken record on this issue, but I feel very strongly that the decals were removed before the Hummer left Carter Glen. And I think it left much later than 3:30 pm. Probably not until after dark. JMO.


  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SleuthDecay For This Useful Post:


  21. #251
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthDecay View Post
    I sound like a broken record on this issue, but I feel very strongly that the decals were removed before the Hummer left Carter Glen. And I think it left much later than 3:30 pm. Probably not until after dark. JMO.
    Agree 100% today--could have a senior moment tomorrow.


  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:


  23. #252
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    10,100
    Quote Originally Posted by SleuthDecay View Post
    I sound like a broken record on this issue, but I feel very strongly that the decals were removed before the Hummer left Carter Glen. And I think it left much later than 3:30 pm. Probably not until after dark. JMO.
    I agree SleuthDecay that the decals were likely removed before the Hummer left the condo.

    What I am curious about is everyone's interpretation of why DSJr fudged the arrival time?

    What was taking place between 3:20pm and 4pm that had DSJr eliminate those 40 minutes from his timeline and actually have placed Michelle out driving around in the Hummer? I know some of us assume there was an altercation taking place between them during that time but what else?

    Is it possible the Hummer WAS out driving around close to the condo during this time frame? Was he worried about a witness siting of the Hummer between 3:30pm and 4pm? Could he have used it for a quick disposal prior to leaving for his parent's place?

    Or was it just to try to co-ordinate with the 4:26pm Waterford text that was sent from her phone? Or to perhaps dispel any possible witnesses that may have heard arguing coming from the vicinity of the condo?

    MOO


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kamille For This Useful Post:


  25. #253
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    7,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    If the vehicle was not paid for and was still being financed, then not only it but the debt belongs to the person whose name it is registered in. So if the Hummer was still being financed, even though Michelle may have been the one who was sending in the payments, then when she stopped paying after she disappeared, the debt would be up to DSJr to take care of. And he would be considered the owner of the vehicle if he is keeping the payments up. If not, I assume it would be reposessed by the finance company if and when LE release it.

    If the vehicle was paid for then DSJr would be the owner and the vehicle would go to him.

    MOO
    The owner is whoever's name is on the title or registation, regardless of who is/was making the payments. If it was in both names, then he would get it back once LE releases it, unless he stopped making payments, in which case the finance company would repossess it. If he bought it, I would assume it was registerd in his name or possibly both names. If it was in her name only, it doesn't matter if he was making the payments, he can't claim it if his name is not on the title. At least that's how it is here, and I assume it's the same in most states.


  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TxLady2 For This Useful Post:


  27. #254
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Santa Cruz, California
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamille View Post
    I agree SleuthDecay that the decals were likely removed before the Hummer left the condo.

    What I am curious about is everyone's interpretation of why DSJr fudged the arrival time?

    What was taking place between 3:20pm and 4pm that had DSJr eliminate those 40 minutes from his timeline and actually have placed Michelle out driving around in the Hummer? I know some of us assume there was an altercation taking place between them during that time but what else?

    Is it possible the Hummer WAS out driving around close to the condo during this time frame? Was he worried about a witness siting of the Hummer between 3:30pm and 4pm? Could he have used it for a quick disposal prior to leaving for his parent's place?

    Or was it just to try to co-ordinate with the 4:26pm Waterford text that was sent from her phone? Or to perhaps dispel any possible witnesses that may have heard arguing coming from the vicinity of the condo?

    MOO
    Colored/BBM MOO MOO

    IIRC, the first we heard of Michelle arriving at 4:00 pm came from Lauren reporting what Dale told either her or Yvonne. The first time they were able to contact him was sometime around 8pm. It was after they had contacted the police and Momma Dale had Baby Dale contact Michelle's family. So by then, it was "after the fact." IMHO, Baby Dale was attempting to fit her arrival time with his planned alibi of arriving at the Rose Blvd residence at 4:30.

    IMHO, Baby Dale either forgot about the neighbor's surveillance camera, or had attempted to disable it and failed. The police noticed the camera and spoke to the neighbor after the search on 11/18. Before they got the video, they had only Baby Dale's word on when she arrived.

    IMHO, Baby or Papa or maybe even Momma Dale, could have periodically monitored the iPhone, and because the 4:26 call was from Eric, it was answered. Also, they must have had some idea of her routines; they would know (or assume?) that Michelle would be calling A soon to let him know where she was, so if the family was alerted earlier in the afternoon, they would have that message to reassure A that she would call him soon.

    IMHO, answering the 4:26 call was to establish that Michelle was still in control of her phone after 4pm--to remove her from the scene, so to speak. Since he/they assumed LE would be involved immediately when Michelle was late to work, they assumed they had until 8 or so take care of evidence.

    IMHO, this was premeditated and there was no, or very minimal noise from the condo.

    IMHO, when the white truck/van was parked in front of the condo, the Hummer was put into the garage. That happened shortly after Michelle arrived and was done to remove the stickers and not leave it on the street for the neighbors to notice.


  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GrammaMaybe For This Useful Post:


  29. #255
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    85
    Hopefully this will be the last Independence Day Dale will be celebrating his freedom.
    Praying for Michelle...


  30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uscgirl For This Useful Post:


Page 17 of 82 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 465
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 09:33 PM
  2. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 628
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:33 PM
  3. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #11
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 598
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:46 AM
  4. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 9
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 787
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:12 PM
  5. FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 2
    By imamaze in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 640
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 01:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •