838 users online (134 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

48 Hours Mystery Part 2 June 2012

This thread is for new information from the 48 Hours Mystery June 2012.

Can anyone give us a play by play for us folks outside the US?

When will it be shown and on which channel? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    When will it be shown and on which channel? Thanks
    Tomorrow at 10 p.m ET on CBS.

I plan to watch this with an open mind and give Johnny Ray's claims a fair chance to convince me that his theory warrants merit.

This should be interesting - lol. Ray is perfect for this sort of thing. Why don't we invite him to join WS?

The stage is set for this to be John Ray's first prime time performance. I am sure he and his firm are extremely excited about receiving this airtime on National TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Seaslug44 View Post
    The stage is set for this to be John Ray's first prime time performance. I am sure he and his firm are extremely excited about receiving this airtime on National TV.

I'm guessing he is single.
    The law does not pretend to punish everything that is dishonest. That would seriously interfere with business.~Clarence Darrow.~

This could be very interesting. The DA has been very quiet of late.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkshaw View Post
    This could be very interesting. The DA has been very quiet of late.
    Why wouldn't he be?

This case is as cold as it was the day the victims went missing.

The only advances in this case were the use of DNA to identify five of the ten victims, linking of three victims to previouly found body parts, and the artist sketches of three of the GB5 unidentified.

Quote Originally Posted by nugzter View Post
    Can anyone give us a play by play for us folks outside the US?

Here's a preview:

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...dStoriesArea.0

in the first few minutes it is stated that the Gilberts & their attorney were not allowed to listen to Shannan's actual 911 call....they were only read a partial transcript. so, it is finally confirmed no one but law enforcement have heard the content of that call.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsPC View Post
    in the first few minutes it is stated that the Gilberts & their attorney were not allowed to listen to Shannan's actual 911 call....they were only read a partial transcript. so, it is finally confirmed no one but law enforcement have heard the content of that call.
    I don't know if I believe that. I have had a link saved since the beginning of the case entitled 'Shannan's Mother Listens To 911 Call'. Of course tonight it can't be found. lol But I also remember Shannan's sister on 'Here Women Talk' discuss how at the end of the call it sounded like someone was trying to pull her into a vehicle.

Could it be that LE wants people to think no one has heard the call for some reason, like to further the case? LE does things like this, even putting out disinformation if they believe it will further the case?

John Ray and the Gilbert's "bomb" was a dud.

Sorry but that was a lame excuse for a bomb to be dropped tonight as promised.
    I was never convinced but now after seeing that six to eight inches of cold swampy water where SG died it is clear to me that if she passed out at that location from being up all night she would have died from exposure to the elements or drowned.

So that show was supposed to be "the bomb" that would drop to convince all of us that SG was clearly a victim of the LISK???

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    I don't know if I believe that. I have had a link saved since the beginning of the case entitled 'Shannan's Mother Listens To 911 Call'. Of course tonight it can't be found. lol But I also remember Shannan's sister on 'Here Women Talk' discuss how at the end of the call it sounded like someone was trying to pull her into a vehicle.

Could it be that LE wants people to think no one has heard the call for some reason, like to further the case? LE does things like this, even putting out disinformation if they believe it will further the case?
    I have been saying for over a year that it is against the law to release 911 tapes in NY. This includes allowing family members or attorneys to listen. The previous rumors that the Gilbert's heard the tape or that SG could be heard being pulled into a truck are finally put to sleep as being just that-rumors (I always wondered what sound a person can make on a phone to allow the listeners of the call to determine that the person is being pulled into a truck. -I always said "give me a break").

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast