GUILTY FL - Two killed, 7 injured in Pinellas County crime spree, 22 June 2012

What is going on with educators?????
More stories on educators that are freeking me out.

Once-popular principal accused in deadly rampage

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47933446/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

I think it is crack that messed him up. He should have nowen better :maddening:

I knew Justin a long time ago, when his mother was carrying him up until he was a toddler. His mother and I where very close back then. We lost touch after I married the ex until this happened and I got in contact with her on fb.It was a senseless act by a crazy man. Also it makes me sick that he was a principal! He could have gone crazy back then :( I hope he gets the DP for what he has done to Justin, his gf, and his family!

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...ion=1&lang=en&_LT=UNLC_NKNWU00L1_UNEWS&page=1

LEALMAN, Fla. (AP) — After Anthony Giancola was arrested five years ago for buying crack cocaine at the Tampa Bay-area middle school that he oversaw as principal, he told reporters that he needed to make some changes.

"I need to get my life together, and then maybe from that other people will learn not to, you know, make the mistakes that I've made," Giancola, who lost his job, told WFLA-TV in February 2007.

Now, the 45-year-old Giancola could face the death penalty or life in prison if he is convicted of first-degree murder. Authorities say he went on a drug- or alcohol-induced rampage on Friday, stabbing several people — killing two — before driving his car into a crowded porch and brutally attacking a couple at a motel they ran.

More at link.....

It appears that he made changes all right. From alcohol to drugs.

The link above states that he told his mom that he just killed 10 drug dealers??

What's up with educators?

Probably the same thing that's up with ministers, policemen, lawyers, doctors, nurses (etc) and, definitely, politicians.

What's up with educators?

Probably the same thing that's up with ministers, policemen, lawyers, doctors, nurses (etc) and, definitely, politicians.

I realize that people are people, I guess in my heart I always felt that educators want to do good.
Seeing a rash of educators harming kids, or clergymen, still freaks me out. Somewhere in my little mind I do not expect the educated not realize this is wrong and they need help for their problem.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2012-06-23/principal-charged-in-fatal-stabbings/55778990/1

Now, the 45-year-old Giancola could face the death penalty or life in prison if he is convicted of first-degree murder. Authorities say he went on a drug- or alcohol-induced rampage on Friday, stabbing several people — killing two — before driving his car into a crowded porch and brutally attacking a couple at a motel they ran.

"You'll be very proud of me, I just killed 10 drug dealers," Giancola told his mother afterward, according to Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri.

The sheriff said Giancola was bloody and "apparently high on drugs, intoxicated."

Giancola was arrested Friday afternoon. Authorities said there were 11 victims in all, and several are being treated at area hospitals for injuries ranging from minor to life-threatening.

"This is the worst of the worst here, because this does appear to be a random crime at this point," the sheriff said.

Capt. Sanfield Forseth of the Pinellas Park police said Friday evening that the suspect's motive is not known, but said of the victims: "These people were not drug dealers" as far as police can tell.

More at link....

I hope he does get the DP :please: I knew one of the victims when he was a little baby. Makes me sick what this jerk did to so many, the victims, the families, the former students who now realize their beloved principal is a crazy.

From September 2013:

http://www.tbo.com/news/crime/forme...ads-guilty-in-2012-pinellas-rampage-20130909/

It began at 10:48 a.m. at a Lealman group home for the hearing impaired and lasted roughly an hour. At the group home, at 5100 35th Way N., Giancola stabbed four people, killing two — 59-year-old Mary Anne Allis and 27-year-old Justin Lee Vandenburgh...

Giancola went to the Kenvin's Motel, at 6801 Haines Road in Pinellas Park, where owner Kanu Patel and his wife, Indiranden, both 57, were beaten with a hammer, Pinellas Park police said.

Shortly after, Giancola talked to several people hanging out on a duplex porch in Lealman and asked if the women “were down to party,” said one person in the group. After being told all the women were married, Giancola cursed at the group and sped away, then turned the car around and rammed into the porch, hitting a man and three women... As Giancola drove away, a 13-year-old boy on a bike was struck by the car, investigators said.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...principal-gets-six-life-sentences-for/2140789

Giancola pleaded guilty Monday to two murders, four counts of attempted murder and two counts of aggravated battery. In exchange, prosecutors agreed not to seek the death penalty. He was sentenced to six consecutive life sentences, plus 30 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back